From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
//-John Laurens-\\

Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:20 am

Evan shifted uncomfortably as the other started to push questions onto her. She shifted and narrowed her eyes lightly, "who do I work for? I work for the colonies. Why else would I be here?" She scoffed. "I was recruited for this army, and I'm now fighting to maintain our freedom," she sat back slightly, tail flicking around in irritation at his words. "So what if I don't fight like he others?" She questioned. Was it that big of a deal she was slightly different.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 5:12 am

When Evan arrived Clark turned to face 'him' he frowned, his expression held no hint of friendship, he was all business now. "What are you hiding?" he asked bluntly, continuing to explain why he had reason to assume Evan was hiding something, "you don't fight like any other man here, your voice pitch changes...who do you work for?" he stepped forward expecting answers.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:44 am

Evan glanced over to Clark and blinked at him, surprised the general was giving her a chance to train the men on her own. Yet, she felt worried as the lizard told her to meet him in his tent. She nodded and saluted him, before young to finish the training. Once that was done, she walked off toward the tent and greeted the general. "You have anything else you would like for me to do?" She asked. Standing in the tent opening, unsure if she should step in or out. But she was brave and decided to step deeper into it toward the general. Taking a seat, just in case the male needed to have a long talk with her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:38 am

One of Clark's superior's nodded his head, the man stood with his hands clasped behind his back as he watched the training in process. Most of the men with Clark now shared his concern, although they didn't say long, most departed rather quickly, eager to find out some kind of history about the feline that had managed to remain unnoticed for an extremely long time and achieve such a high rank. When all the men had departed, it had been decided that Clark would attempt to get information from the feline before anything would be done. He walked over to Evan and despite his suspicions spoke formally "I'll leave the rest of the training up to you today...When you've finished come and see me" he told Evan, nodding respectfully before walking back to his tent.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 4:08 am

Evan glanced over to see Clark, along with several over generals. She swallowed thickly and flicked an ear, saluting them respectively. "Come to see the training?" She spoke. Watching as the men were taught how to defeat a British soldier when they were in up close battle. When they had that down, she told them they would run out of ammunition. The congress didn't send them much, and the local merchants denied them equipment. Since they only accepted British money, so sing a song of six pents. So if they did, search their dead allies, or even snatch up a gun from a dead British soldier and use their guns.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:41 am

When Clark returned, he had with his a court of other Generals, he wasn't sure what triggered his curiosity of Evan but something about the way he fought was strange to him. Although it was in fact the fighting taught in this army, it was off somehow. Clark suspected him of being a spy for the opposing forces, if that was the case he needed to figure it out quickly so he could be eliminated. Which was why Clark brought with him several high ranking males to witness Evan's training.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:21 am

She stared up at the general, noticing his eyes had flashed with curiosity. When he moved off of where she was, she took his hand and heaved herself up. She lifted an arm and saluted to Clark, "got it, sir!" She said. Relief flooded through her, hoping the male still had not a single clue. He showed no signs of knowing, so she might be okay. Turning to the new troops, she forced them to get used to their gun, and what to do when a British soldier comes up. The other side had bayonets, so it could be hard to fend them off.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:16 am

Clark looked down at Evan momentarily, curiosity lacing his eyes for a brief moment before he stood back up and offered his hand to the feline. Once back on his feet, he looked at him for a moment before saying: "familiarize them with some basic training, ill be back" he told Evan before heading back into camp.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:12 am

The fight had lasted a little less than a minute. Evan was proud that she was able to catch him off guard. That made it known she was quite the talented young feline. Her body jerked as she was on the ground, with Clark looming above her. Her body ended up stiffening as his hand connected with her chest. And even landed right on top of her breast. She kept still and refused to move, hoping he wouldn't notice a thing. Her tail flicked around, panic rising through her body. Yet she kept it out of her eyes, not wanting the general to suspect something was wrong. She didn't want her cover to be blown, she enjoyed fighting in the war. The thrill of it gave her happiness, and Evan wouldn't know what to do if she was sent back to her home.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 3:00 am

Clark didn't expect any other outcome than this fight being over quickly with him emerging victorious, he didn't intend to spend too much time on this kind of training, as ultimately they would only need to put these learnt skills into practice if somehow they were robbed of their weapons or stood too close to an enemy. Clark let Evan more further toward him before he punched Evan's stomach, giving him a chance to find his feet before attacking again - by the end of the fight that lasted a little under a minute (Clark had been impressed that Evan had managed to catch him off guard a few times) Clark knelt over top of Evan, his hand positioned on his chest. Although Clark for the most part seemed oblivious his hand was positioned on one of the females breasts.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:49 am

Evan kept her gaze on the general. Watching as he motioned her to move forward toward him. She didn't know how this would help, since you don't bring fists to a gunfight. Yet, the general seemed to know what he was doing. Her tail flicked and she moved forward toward the male. This could either go fantastic, or horribly wrong. She hoped things would go the way she planned it. Any touch could have her job taken away.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySun Jun 18, 2017 2:39 am

Clark parted his legs slightly, his fists clenched, demonstrating the appropriate stance for a fight. He motioned with two fingers at the smaller male, challenging him to move forward toward him.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Evan nodded her head and saluted lightly. "Yes sir," she said. Turning to the general, ready to do whatever he told her to do. Knowing that she had to act out a few things, so the new recruits could see what to do in a situation. It wasn't hard to do, they just had to time it right and stay alive through the war. So skill and thought were two important things. Teaching them now would have them ready to go, and they could practice it.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:03 am

"In a war situation, its extremely likely that you will run out of ammunition or alternatively be faced with an enemy in close proximity. It is therefore extremely important that you learn how to fight and not just with a gun. Lieutenant would you help me demonstrate?" again his tone made it clear that no other answer was acceptable.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 6:00 am

Evan watched as the new recruits scrambled to get in line. Once they all were in line, she allowed the General to speak to the new members. They had to be taught quite a few things. Like how to fire from a distance, and how to handle their gun. She glanced over to the high ranked male, listening to him talk to the other recruits. Whom of which nodded and watched him with careful eyes. She felt bad for the men, since they were all leaving behind things they cared about. And there was a high chance they would end up dying on the battlefield. At least it would be in glory, instead of dying outside of the war and not being remembered by it. She was proud to fight in the war, since there was a chance she could pass on her legacy. Show the men that women were just as skilled as they were.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:51 am

Clark nodded, his eyes momentarily watching the squirming movement that the feline was making, he furrowed his eyebrows, although eventually let it go and walked out of the tent. Walking through several of the tenting areas and through a few trenches all the wall to the other side of the land that their forces currently controlled. When the recruits saw him and Evan coming they scrambled to a line and saluted them. There was one sheep anthro however that seemed confused as to where to stand in line. Clark reached out and gripped the man's color "get in fucking line." The man quickly ran to the back.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:40 am

She nodded and saluted him once more. Before leaving the tent and heading off to carry out her other duties around the camp she stayed in. After a hard day of work, she stripped and climbed into her bed. Instantly falling asleep as soon as she got comfortable under the bed sheets. When morning came, she quickly got up and changed into her clothes. Not wanting the General to see her, knowing that would be bad. When he stepped in, she greeted him respectfully. "Good morning sir, I'm ready to go," she said. Shifting around on her feet, trying to shake out the worried feeling she got. While not wanting to look like something was happening. She waited for the lizard to go and lead the way to the new recruits. Eager to start training with them.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:34 am

Clark nodded to her, "That's all Lieutenant - carry on with normal duties until i collect you tomorrow morning, i expect you to be ready" he told her, before turning his back on the Lieutenant, making it extremely clear that although the feline had just been praises, Clark still outranked him.

The next morning, Clark walked into the second camp - that slept all the lower ranking officers (who weren't generals or high ranking officials) Clark walked into Evan's tent - expecting him to be awake and ready, he didn't care to see him semi-dressed.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:27 am

Evan listened to the General speak. Nodding her head gently at what he said. She moved her hands behind her back, standing up high to show respect. "Yes sir," she stated. Please the lizard was content with all the work she was doing. That showed that she was rising above her station and doing well. Despite being a female and supposedly lower ranked than the rest. So if her gender really did get out into the public, her reputation could save her from sudden doom. "Is that all, General?" She finally asked. Making sure that was all, not wanting to waste any more time then needed. There could be things that could happen, and battles to be fought.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 am

Clark a Lizard anthro stood at 6'5 and was titled a general. In charge of several different units and ultimately the victory or defeat fell on his shoulders. He ran his gaze over the feline in front of him. He stood up from his desk that was stationed in a small tent. He walked around the desk and stood in front of the male - towering over him. "Thank you for being prompt Lieutenant, i have a new job order for you - I want you to work with me in training a new batch of recruits...from what i've seen thus far your the best suited for the job." His tone made it clear that the only answer that was acceptable was 'yes general'.
Back to top Go down
//-John Laurens-\\

PostSubject: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] EmptySat Jun 17, 2017 4:58 am

It had taken her a while to get settled with her new name, Evan. Her original name was Evelyn, yet she didn't want to use that. It would make the soldiers around her suspicious of her activity. She felt proud when the Lieutenant rank was given to her, and she accepted it with great renounce. No one knew of her actual gender, or even her name. She wanted to fight in the war alongside the others, instead of at home tending to the house. So she had cut her hair short, and even dressed up as a male. Making sure that she didn't have her breasts show through her suit. The tabby feline lifted her gaze as the general called to her. She lifted her hand and saluted him respectfully. "You asked to see me, sir?" She asked. Glad her voice was slightly deep, so that helped with keeping her identity a secret. Things were going well, yet she was worried about how the future would be. Someone was bound to discover the truth, yet she didn't know how. Or how they would react to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]   Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight] Empty

Back to top Go down

Don't Blow My Cover! [AshXNight]
Page 1 of 1