From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:51 am

The dragon took his chance, in just a few swift moments, he had the girl pinned to the wall, her chest pressed against the flat surface, and his body pressed against her back, his hot breath against her neck and he grinned, "After what I saw earlier, I know you'll love this baby girl" He cooed in her ear, nipping her ear softly while he held her there with one hand and his body, his other hand sliding between her legs and he began stroking her folds through her jeans, a loud rumbling purr rising from the large dragon.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:48 am

"Yep!" Sam replied, pulling off her own helmet and shaking her head to get rid of its adverse effects on her hair. "Show me what you've got." She kept her eyes fixated on his glowing purple orbs and stayed still so as to not run into anything in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:46 am

Jerry raised a brow as he listened to her, and he chuckled, grinning when she sat on his tail, just giving him more access, he wriggled his tail tip about, pressing it harder against her folds, even rubbing in circular motions, he pulled up to the house, driving the Harley into the garage and letting the garage doors close and lock, "Ready for your surprise?" He asked as he pulled off his helmet, his slitted eyes glowing in the darkness of the garage.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:41 am

"Ooh, I can't wait!" Obviously, Samantha was thinking of something innocent, like an early present for her upcoming birthday. She squirmed around a little bit behind him when she felt his tail pressing between her legs, but assumed that was an accident, and teasingly sat on top of his tailtip the next time it brushed against her.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:35 am

"Not a problem girlie, now, lets get home" He said with a smile, "I've got a surprise" he cooed, lashing his tail and curling it around her for more support, making sure she was secure before he began driving again, licking his lips lightly as he drove, not even glancing back as his tail tip started just barely brushing against her folds through her jeans.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 am

Eventually, she returned outside and happily hopped on the back of the motorcycle, placing her helmet on her head and securing it tightly. "Thanks, Jerry." She greeted him, wrapping her arms around him to secure herself.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:25 am

The dragon wen't back home, only getting out of his office when he got her text to pick her up, the dragon decided to take his Harley and he drove down to pick her up, bringing her helmet with him, parking outside and waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:17 am

Sam smirked softly after him as she watched the convertible peel out of the parking lot, rolling her eyes in that direction before finally joining up with her friends, who got their tickets, snacks, and seats without any trouble, and the trio sat back and enjoyed the movie.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:15 am

He chuckled as he watched her, the large dragon driving over the speed limit, something he only did when Erica wasn't in the vehicle, she hated when he drove fast, he parked in front of the theater and hugged his step-daughter back softly, "Alright, just text me when you're done, you know the drill, stay in the light when it gets dark out, stay with the girls" He said, watching her go inside before he left, squealing the tires as he took off, still doing crazy things like when he was in highschool.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:12 am

"Thanks!" She replied cheerily, smiling over at him and sticking her hand out the window, exposing it to the cool breeze that blew past as they drove to the theater. When they arrived, Sam leaned over the console and gave him her typical goodbye hug, adding another "Thanks!" As she left the car to join her friends outside the theater.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:07 am

"I ever tell you how good that looks on you?" He chuckled as he followed her out, unlocking the convertible before she got there, getting in once he was there and he lowered the roof, he put the windows down after starting the car, stretching lightly, he buckled in and once she was in he began driving down to where she needed to go.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:03 am

"Yep!" Came the muffled call from behind the closed bedroom door. In another moment she finally stepped out, having applied a scented hairspray and changed into a white tank top, ripped blue jeans, and her favorite leather jacket over top, a present Jerry had gotten her. "Let's go," she said excitedly, pushing her way out the door and beating him to his car.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:59 am

He grinned, reading through a few of the stories before he put her laptop back the way it was, getting up and he grabbed his keys, "You almost ready girlie?!" He called out, grabbing his wallet and putting his shoes on. He chuckled to himself as he thought about everything she had written and what he could do to her now that he knew what she did on her laptop.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:47 am

Sam seemed to have written a variety of stories, featuring gay, straight, and lesbian couples in all sorts of different positions and scenarios. The most recent one featured a strong wolf male who blindfolded and tied his mate's hands to the bed stand before using her however he pleased.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:30 am

"Alright baby girl, you go get ready" He chuckled, flopping onto the couch when she left, his tail flicked about and when he knew she was going to be upstairs for a bit, he grabbed her laptop, licking his lips lightly and he began searching through it, searching her open files, frowning lightly when he looked at one, reading it over before snickering softly, "Didn't know little Sammy liked this stuff" He cooed, reading through the passages written on the writing software on his step-daughter's computer.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:26 am

"Thanks, Jerry!" Sam giggled, giving him an extra little bear hug to show her appreciation. "I've gotta go get ready, but we can leave in like, half an hour, and then the movie's two and a half hours I think, so 8:30's good." After giving him what he'd asked for, the red panda ran down the hall to her bedroom to change and freshen up.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:16 am

"No problem kiddo, just give me times I need to take you and pick you up, I'll be a little persuasive on your curfew, since mom is gone, but only an extra hour, deal?" He asked, hugging her back softly, his scales tingling where she had touched him, "And maybe, just maybe, I'll give you a bit extra money wise" He chuckled, he always did this when she went out, he tried to just make her happy and be a great step father to her, but he at the same time, wanted her comfortable with him, feeling this next month to be the perfect time to finally get what he's wanted, Erica was great and amazing, but as soon as he had met Sam, something sparked inside him, the large dragon wanted his step-daughter more than he wanted his wife, which at first made him disgusted with himself and he avoided Sam for a while, but he couldn't help it anymore, he needed to start working out a plan, maybe finally get her where he wanted her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:11 am

Sam closed the lid on her laptop, but didn't power it off, setting it off to the side of her on the couch and standing up. "I'll definitely want to go on a hike or something with you this weekend, but Sarah and Makayla invited me to a movie later tonight. Can you take me there?" She asked as she strode up to him, giving him an affectionate hug. She'd distrusted the man initially after the previous one had broken mom's heart, but Jerry had been nothing but great to her and to Sam, so she had quickly warmed up to him in their time together.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

(Okay~ ^^)

"Bye hun" Jerry said with a smile, kissing his wife and hugging her close before he grinned as she walked away, "Don't have too much fun babe" He said after giving her ass a good loud slap, letting out his usual deep throaty laugh and he turned back to his step-daughter, "Alright Sam, the first time your mom left us alone after the wedding, come on, lets go do something fun, or if you want to go out with some friends I can drop you off, whatever you want girlie" He smiled, it had been about a year since the wedding, but Jerry had dated Sam's mom for a few years, waiting for the right time to ask for the teen's blessing to marry her mother and adopt her as his, it took a bit of convincing but he had managed it a year ago, even moved in with the girls, letting them stay somewhere they knew instead of his grubby flat they had to stay in a few times before the wedding.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:37 pm

(I'll start it off!)

"Bye, sweetie." Erica murmured one last time, kissing her husband, Jerry, one last time. "I'll see you in a month, Sam!" She called to her daughter, who looked up from her laptop to say "Bye, Mom!" The two looked nearly identical, besides Erica being an inch taller and Sam's flame-dyed hair, which Erica always left its natural brown. As Erica's sporty car pulled out of the driveway and off towards the airport, Samantha watched it for only a moment before looking back down at her laptop.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:33 pm

Sure~ I like that ^^ Did you want me to start or would you rather start it off?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 pm

I think we should start with Eric shaving just left a moment or two ago, and Jerry will start formulating his plot when he finds Sam's laptop open and reads some erotic stuff she's written.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:25 pm

Thx! ^^ How did you want to start it? Smile
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm

(Nice! Very Happy )

Name: Samantha Blake
Species: Red Panda
Height: 5'11"
Job: Student
Other: prefers to be called Sam or Sammy as opposed to her full name. Looks almost exactly like her mother, Erica, besides a minor height difference and the dyed hair.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:15 pm

Yay~ Razz

Name: Jerry Blake
Species: Dragon
Height: 6'7
Wife:____
Step Daughter:____
Job: Works from home, well known author
Other: In rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next