From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:46 am

"A-so big!" Samantha moaned, clenching her free hand tightly as Jerry licked the other set of digits, moaning loudly at the feeling of being spread so wide by her stepfather's massive twin dicks.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:53 pm

He snickered as he watched her, licking his lips and he pulled her close, his chest against her back as he pressed his cocks between her legs, grasping her hand she had used to pleasure herself and he held it up, purring and he began licking off her hand.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:25 pm

"Y-yeah." Sam panted, pulling two fingers out of her core, having been pleasuring herself while she waited.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:29 am

He came back after a couple minutes, a condom on both lengths, the one forcing his knot to flatten out, it did look and was painful, but he hid it pretty well, "Ready hun?" He cooed, pulling her close.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:14 am

She nodded, again whimpering for more as he withdrew his length from her eager pussy. It leaked some onto her inner thighs and the floor as she waited, the anticipation building with every second for this test of her abilities.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:10 am

"Still want to be fucked over the counter then huh" He teased, slowly sliding out of her, shivering softly as he did, and he purred, kissing her softly before he turned to go to the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:06 am

"Mm, go get a condom, I want to try both in one hole." She groaned, the hotness of the idea causing a noticeable wave of wetness to wash around his cock.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:04 am

"I can control it, if you feel safer I do have fitted condoms for that one, I just figured you'd want to see just how far you could stretch" He teased and chuckled, "I could flip you over and take your ass instead" he cooed in her ear, his knot beginning to hit against her folds as he thrust and it swelled large enough.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:01 am

"Wouldn't that knock me up?" Sam huffed, rocking her hips back against his thrusts. While she was loving every second of this, she knew the worst possible way things could go wrong would be for that to happen.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:59 am

"You want to try both in at once?" He asked, beginning to get out of breath, his thrusts getting faster and rougher as he bit at her shoulder, growling loudly in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:54 am

"You're what's on the menu." Sam answered breathlessly, moaning and reaching with one hand to spread her pussy lips with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:50 am

"Look at you baby girl, lying to mommy are we? Unless you did want lunch" he grinned, pulling her in for a rough kiss before he resumed his rough thrusts, pulling her hips back with every thrust, his tail lashing and curling tightly around hers.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:46 am

"Yeah... Actually, I think he made me lunch and it's ready, gotta go!" She lied and quickly hung up before sliding the phone away and glancing back at him, ready to go hard again, but unable to help but giggle with what they'd just gotten away with.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 am

He chuckled as he listened to her, keeping quiet while he gave soft thrusts and quietly kissed her neck, his arms wrapped around her waist as he held her there, staying as quiet as he could, he could faintly hear his wife over the phone, but he was tuning in and out of the girls' conversation, enjoying the secret time he had with his step-daughter.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:41 am

"A-alright." Sam whined, trying to stop her heavy breathing before she was handed the phone. "Hello? Yeah, hey mom... I went out with my friends to go see that new movie I was talking about, and then Jerry and I had a little fun together afterwards." The naked girl deliberately winked back at him as she spoke that line.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:38 am

While his knot was beginning to swell, it slid in and out of her easily, he breathed hard, his hot breath against her neck as he moved hard against her, his thrusts starting to get rougher, he snarled as he heard the phone, stopping all together and he grumbled as he looked at who was calling, "Mom" He murmured, panting heavily and handing her the phone, "She probably wants to talk to you first" He said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 am

Sam pressed her cheek hard against the countertop as the dragon pounded her from behind, moaning lovingly and loudly as he did away with her. The contrast between the cold granite counter and the heat of his body as it ground against hers only seemed to heighten the pleasure she felt.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:29 am

Jerry groaned as he began thrusting in and out of his step-daughter, biting and nipping her neck softly as he thrust, pulling her back to meet his thrusts, letting out low grunts and groans as he thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:27 am

"Ahh!" Came Sam's pleasured groan as Jerry pushed inside her, loving the different angle he created by lifting one of her legs.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 am

He chuckled, "Maybe you got that from me" he teased, pulling her in for a kiss as he raised one of her legs, keeping her held up and he tore off the little clothing she had on, leaving it on the floor while he thrust his knotted length into her, the larger bottom one rubbing against her while he thrust, letting out a deep groan.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:18 am

"You're such a tease," Sam groaned through gritted teeth, biting her lip as she got out of her chair and stood, leaning over the counter on her elbows and looking back over her shoulder at Jerry.
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:14 am

"Anything you want sweetheart" He said, lifting her up and he pressed his chest against her back, his lengths slipping between her legs and he began grinding against her, he continued kissing her neck and he squeezed one of her breasts, softly thrusting his lengths between her legs, only rubbing against her folds at the moment.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:10 am

"Just-hnn! Just do me right here on the counter." Sam groaned, raising her head to let him have even more access to his neck. "And maybe we can put food on one another?"
Back to top Go down
SpainRat

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:08 am

He chuckled, pushing the dishes aside and he nipped at her neck, curling around her and he began licking at her throat softly, playfully pinching her nipples, "Did you want something kiddo?" He purred, one hand slipping between her legs and he began stroking her folds through the fabric she wore.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:00 am

"Hmm, that feels awesome." The young red panda sighed, finishing off her breakfast and just letting him do as he pleased with her, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)   

Back to top Go down

While the Wife's out of Town (Spain)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 18 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next