From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jealousy can be effective...(P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

Jealousy can be effective...(P) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jealousy can be effective...(P)   Jealousy can be effective...(P) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:44 am

"it's been a while, I'm so glad to finally see you. I heard your band was coming in, so I wanted to come and say hello before you started your performance," Tray grinned. Though amusement flooded through him as the male questioned him of the male that followed him in. "No, you do know all of you friends. But you don't know him, this is my boyfriend," he said. Reaching a hand over and grabbing his lover's own. Tangling his fingers with his own, standing and staying where he was. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner, I wanted to! But I also wanted to keep it as a surprise!" He smiled sheepishly. Looking down awkwardly, expressing his embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy can be effective...(P)   Jealousy can be effective...(P) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:21 am

Rexal sat on one of the larger amps while the crew was setting up and he strummed on his bass, the tall tan man raised a brow and glanced over as he heard his brother's voice, he grinned as he saw his teen brother and he got up, handing off his bass to someone who was ready to set his part of the stage up, "Hey Squirt" He teased and grabbed onto his brother when he was close, he trapped him in a headlock and he laughed lightly, "You're looking great! Too bad we can only talk through video half the time" He said and released his brother, he noticed the other male following his younger brother and he raised a brow, "Who's this? A new friend? I thought I knew all your friends?" He asked his brother, looking concerned and skeptical of the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Jealousy can be effective...(P)   Jealousy can be effective...(P) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:01 am

Tray had recently told his family that he was gay, and they accepted him for who he was. They even allowed him to date the same gender. So that's what he did, he found someone who loved and cherished him. He had also found out that his brother was in town for a concert. So that was his chance to show his boyfriend his famous brother and talk to him. It's been a while since he got to see him in person. The guy had been traveling around and never had the time to talk to him. Which was pretty disappointing. ((I don't know if you want to also play the pert of Tray's boyfriend. I'll leave that up to you,)). Tray got his boyfriend and took him off to see where his brother was currently setting up at. Stepping in, he had managed to spot him from afar. "Hey! Bro!" He called. Moving over to him as quickly as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jealousy can be effective...(P)   Jealousy can be effective...(P) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jealousy can be effective...(P)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: