From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Ham4Ham1776

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:47 am

The feline squirmed and shifted around on the ground for a moment. Before pulling himself up and grooming at his pelt, while he struggled to soothe the pain he had felt during that moment. He shifted on his paws, unsure of what to do. "Fine... I'll stay. I have nowhere else to go, and I don't want to go back to the enclosure I was in. I would die if I had to go back," he said. Flattening his ears back at remembering the teasing he recieved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:44 am

"I have a reputation with them, if I look soft to them then they'll try to overpower me, all of them at once could tear me to shreds" He sighed, softly moving off the other tom, not wanting to hurt him anymore, he sat down nearby and he sighed, lowering his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:39 am

"What was that act you pulled back there? Why are you so hostile when they are near?" He questioned. Glad to know he was still gently thrusting into him. But he was still pinned down under the other. And would probably let go once he was done, so he stopped squirming and allowed the cat to finish.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:34 am

"You'll be fed and protected, much better off than with humans or other cats, my group is at least a little more sensible than most, and they don't do anything without my orders" he stated, his thrusts staying soft while he kept the other down.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:24 am

Meekah was surprised the others thrusts softened up when the other cats were gone. Relief flooded through him when the others grip was loosened up. He just shifted, whining as the male continued to thrust into him. Tail flinching away from the others hold, not liking that his tail was curling around his own. He didn't feel comfortable enough for that. "Why should I stay? What do I get out of this?" He hissed. Claws still firmly gripping the ground, body moving slightly due to each thrust.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:20 am

The tom growled as he thrust into the other, though his thrusts seemed to soften as they were alone, he loosened his grip a little and he licked at the tom's head, he let out a low groan as he thrust into the other, "Look, I know by now you're going to hate me, I get that" he mewed, his tail curling with the other's, "But I would like it if you would stay, I'll keep the others away from you, as long as you stay and we work together" he murmured lightly, his tone different than before.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:15 am

The cat squealed once the male pushed into him, causing his body to lurch and shake in surprise. His gaze drifted around as the cats moved away from the two. Leaving them all alone in the alley. He hated being left alone with these cats. Being used as a she-cat would, even though he wasn't one. He mewled at each thrust, claws digging into the ground below, hips moving to try and get him out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:10 am

"Very good kit" he grinned, feeling the other raise his hips and he held him tightly, thrusting into the much smaller male and he growled, pushing all the way into him and he slowly pulled out before thrusting back in, he began getting tired of being watched and he snarled at the cats around them, the order causing them all to leave the alley in many directions as the large tom stayed over the small tom.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 am

His big ears flicked back when the larger cat hissed in his ear. He hated this, being mounted by a larger cat with others watching. He looked down slightly, it being hard to do so with jaws wrapped around the scruff of his neck. He refused to reply, and then moved his tail to the side. Moving his hips a bit in the way a female would. His sisters did this around other males that weren't in there family. Do he had a bit of experience in what they did, most of his litter was female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:55 am

"Quit squirming, and maybe I'll go easy" he hissed in the tom's ear, dissing his claws into the ground and he continued moving his hips back against the other's, trying to get him to raise his hips, and move his tail out of the way, "Wouldn't you think that you'd do anything to keep yourself alive?" he snickered lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:43 am

The wild cat jerked forward when the male stood behind him. Panic flooding through him, surprised the cat wanted to use him as he she-cat. His ears moved back when the other wanted to claim him as his own. He jerked in surprise when the cat moved forward, pinning him below his large body. Not liking that he was being held by the scruff,nwhich made him feel uncomfortable. He squirmed and struggled to get away, squeaking when hips grinder against his own. The male had mounted him like he would a female. And was trying to now coax his hips far up enough to where he could be bred. That made him squirm and try to hide himself the best he could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:36 am

"Its clear you were the runt" he growled, giving a grin, "Maybe you should be a she-cat" he said, standing behind the other after he was dragged back, "You can be my personal one" He snickered, moving over the other and he gripped his scruff much like a tom would to a she-cat, he lowered his hips and started grinding his hips against the much smaller tom's, "Yes, if this is a good experience you will be mine" He growled.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:28 am

Meekah moved forward in slight panic, not liking that the large tom was circling him dangerously. "I was the runt of my litter..." He said. Not liking that the dark colored cat offered his job to be a she-cat. His body shivered when he heard the snicker echo off the walls. He continued to move back, until he found himself backing up into a group of cats. Who swatted at him and sent him forward in surprise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:14 am

"You haven't given me a reason to keep you alive kit" He hissed, unsheathing his claws and he continued to pace around the other, his tail lashing and he licked his lips lightly, "You're pretty small, for a tom, almost she-cat sized to an extent, maybe that should be your job" he snickered, other cats snickered after him, making his snicker echo through the alley way.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:09 am

The smaller feline shifted back once the large tom jumped down and walked over to him in a threatening manner. "I'm no house pet. I was born in Africa, though was caught and imported to be put in a reserve," he said. Large ears moving back in slight irritation. "And I'm not a kit, I'm three years old..." He said. Shifting back, fur slightly bristling due to how the other was threatening to harm him. "I only just escaped from my reserve... And I didn't know this was anyone's territory," he said. Still down, hoping to make himself a smaller target by getting down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 2:02 am

Charcoal huffed as he laid on his perch in the alleyway he called his home, at least thirty cats came out of hiding when the new cat was brought in, the large black cat sat up and he jumped down onto the ground, walking toward the newcomer, "So, tell me kit, why are you in my territory?" He growled lightly, sitting in front of the small tom and he lashed his fluffy tail, "And tell me why I should let you live, house pet" he hissed.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:55 am

Meekah had been imported in from Africa, and was curious to get to see his new home. He ended up living with his mother in an encloser. Until when he was old enough to start doing things on his own. His litter would tease him for being small, and say he wouldn't survive. Until he managed to break out of the enclosure and leave them behind, knowing well they wouldn't know where he had gone. He raced down the sidewalk, ending up in a fairly large city. Walking along the sidewalk, he looked around in fright, unsure of what to do. He turned and raced down an alley, jumping as jaws grabbed his scruff. A noise left him, and he squirmed. "Let me go!" He mewled. Thought he tom who was holding him refused to let go and dragged him off into a large abandoned area. "Sir! We found a cat on our territory," he dropped the small feline. Who huddled up in fright upon seeing the large, dark cat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:45 am

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 Maine-coon-cat-photography-robert-sijka-21-57ad8edfdf87e__880

Name:;; Charcoal
Sexuality:;; Homosexual
Personality:;; Normally fairly aggressive and angry around others, but when alone with someone he cares about he is very soft, like a giant cat teddy bear.
Other:;; leader of a fairly large group of feral cats in the city, much larger than most cats, even for his breed(maine coon) he is large.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:26 am

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 20100118_african_wild_cats_fig1
Name:;; Meekah
Sexuality:;; Homosexual
Personality:;; Meekah loves to play, he enjoys open spaces and to hang with others. He is soft, sweet, and always loving. Though can be feisty and vicious when he needs to be.
Other:;; he was the smallest in his litter, so he is shorter than the other Wild Cats that live around him.
Back to top Go down
Ham4Ham1776

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:11 am

Okay! Want to work on your character while I do mine?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 EmptyMon Apr 10, 2017 1:01 am

Here's the thread for the rp we talked about ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]   Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Size Doesn't Matter [HamHam]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: