From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Lab Work [Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:30 am

"Do you want to try and take it now?" he cooed to the dog while he slowly added enough to begin fisting the dog's ass, his tail flicked and he let out a deep groan as he bucked his hips in time with the dog's licks.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptySun Mar 12, 2017 4:23 am

A whine left his lips as another digit slipped into his ass. Watching in surprise at the others large cock, surprised to see how large the knot wad. While he noticed there was barbs near the head. His tail wagged as he move to like at his knot, before kicking up towards the base. Moving his hips up and shuddering in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:49 am

"Oh yes... A very good boy" he continued praising him, his own length beginning to slide out of his sheath and it swelled as the air hit it, making it fairly thick and knotted at the base like a canine's, but it had barbs near the head of his cock to dig into the other, "I'll put something on the barbs, those will probably hurt you a lot" he said softly while adding a second finger into the dog's ass and stretching him more.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:46 am

He loosened up as the other told him to, shuddering as the finger pumped into him gently. "Definetly a good boy," he moaned. Humping against the dragon's hand as his sheath poked from his length. A whine moved from him as he pulled back a bit, noticing he was turned around to face his large sheath. His tail swayed and he licked at the others sheath. Hips rolling against the gentle movements of his touch. Eagerly wanting to be fucked, but knew it wouldn't be now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:37 am

"Just relax... Good boy..." He said in a smooth soothing tone, slowly pumping his finger in and out of the dog while he continued stroking his sheath, "Such a good boy aren't you?" he chuckled, stroking the canine's cock as it emerged from his sheath, he pulled his hand from his cock for a few seconds so he could remove his clothing, his own fairly large sheath ready for the dog, "Why don't you come here" he said, turning the dog so his nose pressed against the dragon's sheath and the dragon leaned over the dog, continuing to thrust his finger softly into him while stroking his cock.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:33 am

"Ah, that seems typical. I wouldn't be surprised if they were watching us somehow," he said. Watching as the other kneeled beside him as he ate. Shuddering as a finger prodded against his ass, feeling a hand move to pump at his length. "Yeah, guess what you said earlier made me aroused," he swallowed sheepishly. Jerking as a finger pushed into him, causing a soft noise to leave him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:25 am

"Just live in here and the humans want us to fool around as much as possible" he stated, kneeling beside the dog as he ate and he placed a hand on his rump, pushing past the dog's tail and he prodded the canine's ass with his finger while gripping his sheath and started softly pumping the extra skin around his cock, "I can smell the arousal on you already" He teased and softly pushed a finger into the dog's ass.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyFri Mar 10, 2017 4:09 am

Milo was surprised the humans were curious to see if they could breed one another. That statement caused him to shuffle around and grow aroused at the thiughts that filled his head. Well, this was definetly a bug surprise. No one told him this was to happen. "Oh... Yeah, i was questioning that for a moment," he chuckled sheepishly. Shuffling over to the food and water that was laid out for him. Wolfing it down as quickly as he possibly can. "So... What do we do in here?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:47 pm

"To put it short, the humans want to see if anthros like me, can breed with animals like you, that they call ferals" he explained, "So we're the test subjects" he added, "Males are able to get pregnant, so that's probably why they chose you, over a female" He stated, setting out some food and water for the dog, "Its a commitment, but it pays good and we get free room and board, well, I do at least, even if you were owned by someone you'd still technically get everything free" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 9:37 pm

The canine allowed the fingers to curl through his fur. Watching and following him around the place. "No, I do not know why they have us here..." He said. Tail swaying as he tilted his head in curiosity. Tail lifting up as he moved, showing how happy he was with being around the other male. He was excited to get some food, while also getting some attention and love.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Grider sat back and gave a smile as he heard the dog speaking through the ear piece thanks to the collar, "Yup, I can hear you loud and clear" He chuckled, he lightly pet the dog's head and he smiled, "Well Milo, I'm Grider" He told him, softly running his claws through the dog's fur and he stood, going to the kitchen that was placed in the large room to get the dog some food and water, "Do you know why they have us here Milo? If not I can explain it to you" He stated.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 1:00 pm

Milo looked up as he heard the door open up, causing him to slightly flinch as he wondered who it was. He glanced out of his cage and looked toward the large dragon before him. His ear twitched once he was allowed out of the cage. Jerking as a collar was wrapped around his neck. He barked and looked up toward the male. When the male told him that it would allow them to communicate, he tried. "Will it?" He questioned. Before blinking as shifted around on his paws. "My name is Milo, and yours?" He added. Tail swaying slightly as he looked over the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:13 am

Grider yawned as he woke up in his bed in his apartment, "Well, better get to my new life in the lab, they said they'd have my partner for it by today" He said as he sat up and stretched, the large wingless dragon got out of bed and got himself dressed, pulling on some shorts and a tee-shirt. The dragon got his shoes on then spent his morning releasing his apartment to the building owners, then he walked to his car and made his way to the lab, parking and he walked inside, checking in then he went to his specified room, he sat on the bed, the whole area looking like a small apartment, and he checked the instructions on the table, glancing to a cage on the other side of the room and he spotted a dog in the crate, "Hey boy" He greeted, grabbing an earpiece and he put it in his ear, he then opened the crate and put a collar onto the dog, "There we go, the scientists say these will help us speak to one another, try it out" He gave a friendly toothy smile to the dog.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 4:02 am

New Lab Work [Jay] Vzhywh9n-1482380559
Name: Milo
Species: wild dog

((You can start if you'd like!))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] EmptyThu Mar 09, 2017 3:47 am

Here we go~ I'll post my character and after you do yours I can start it up, unless you'd want to add anything.

New Lab Work [Jay] 67c6a174c17abed2de55691626fa968c
Name: Grider
Species: Dragon anthro
Occupation: New lab "experiment", job is to help with the oncoming research
Other: Rest in rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Lab Work [Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Lab Work [Jay]   New Lab Work [Jay] Empty

Back to top Go down

New Lab Work [Jay]