From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thalia

'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:33 pm

Roni briefly wondered what a successful businessman like him was doing teaching a class of business-students. From the sounds of it he was more successful than he was letting on and again Roni felt slightly intimidated by his statuette. She thanked him for the map when it was given to him, offering him a smile, "oh wow" she exclaimed "you'll have to shop me sometime" she winced, looking down for a moment, she realised it probably wasn't appropriate to ask that given he was her teacher. A little overwhelmed, she thanked him again and said, "well I probably should be getting started on this assignment, thank you for your help sir."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:24 pm

A slight smile formed at the corners of the normally-stoic raccoon's face as his student asked her question. "My passion was always Robotics, but I didn't let that limit what I did for business. I started whatever the local market needed. I founded a cyber security firm in Denmark and an electronics manufacturing plant in Germany, plus an eSports organization in the U.K. The only thing in Europe I still own any stake in is the esports organization." Smirking, he offered her a large, printed map of the campus and the surrounding area, with a few open, potential buildings for sale marked in red Sharpie. As he leaned over his desk to slide the map across its surface to her, he couldn't help but glance down at the seated girl, catching a quick look down the female's cleavage before quickly returning to his own seat. "I do have a couple of passion projects of my own that I've funded around the US as well. One or two are headquartered nearby."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Roni shook her head, "I arrived a few days before your first class sir" she told him, shifting a little in her chair, Roni thought about the campus idea and jiggled her head, "it will probably be the best idea-" she allowed, "you probably won't be able to mark it very well anyway if you don't know where it is" she offered a light smile. Suddenly a question formed in her mind, "I don't mean to pry sir, but what businesses did you run?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Roger's nodded and blinked all at once. "I hadn't pinned you as Australian. Have you been stateside long?" As he waited for an answer, the no-nonsense man added "You could absolutely pick something near the campus here if you feel more comfortable with that. I wish I could help you more with picking a place in Australia, but I've only ever done business in Europe and here in the US."
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 9:09 pm

Roni took the seat he offered at the front of his desk, she couldn't help but marvel in his presence, the feeling was somewhat subdued due to her back-ish positioning in the class where she knew some of the people in the front row may be intimidated by his presence. His confidence and how he carried himself when he walked. Each of these things made her want to roll over and show her belly. She was abruptly pulled from her thoughts when he spoke, "yes" she allowed, "I came from Australia" she told him, "the states there are seperated by smaller suburbs that are easily recognisable for their high or low foot traffic" she told him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:59 pm

"Of course." Roger directed her to the chair at the front of his desk, offering the white she-cat the seat as he straightened out his notes from the lecture. Once he had his back turned to her he realized just how alone they were now, and as his mind wandered darker places, he couldn't help but shudder slightly even in the multiple layers of his business attire. Eventually, the raccoon took his seat in the large leather chair behind his desk, clasping his hands together and resting them on his oaken desk. "So, you think location is the biggest problem off the bat. Where did you come here from, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 8:54 pm

For the next few weeks Roni Watched as students came and went, it was a little daunting to see them fall like flies. Throughout these weeks Roni had tried her utmost to maintain the formal attire, whilst studying profusely she hoped that her initiative and work ethic would be enough to keep her in this course. She lifted her head from her notes when she heard the teacher talking and seemingly directing the comment to you. Roni shifted a little nervously at the attention he gave her but settled after a few minutes.

Roni purposely took her time packing up, waiting until everyone was on the path of leaving before she approached her professor. "Sir..?" She inquired, "I know you've only just given it but I think I need help with the assignment, I only just moved here and I'm not on sure where I should situate my business, or what business I should choose for that matter.. do you have time now?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 4:53 pm

As the first few weeks of school progressed, the class' difficulty ramped up gradually. Those that could adapt, did, and Roger was quite satisfied on the first day every single student showed up dressed properly on the ninth day of lectures. Of course, by then, a good number of students had been dropped from his class as well- unfortunate, but unavoidable collateral damage, he thought. And all this time Roni continued to impress him.

Finally, Roger assigned the students their first real project- to come up with a written business plan for selling a good or service of their choice on or near the campus. After explaining the requirements in depth, he singled out Roni as he spoke "And should anybody need any extra guidance- I'll be here all week. You're dismissed." As the other students packed up and headed back out of the lecture hall, the raccoon male turned his back to the seats and straightened some papers on his desk, looking clean-cut and professional as always in a black suit, black slacks, white shirt, and red tie with the university's logo printed on it in white.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 6:51 am

Roni nodded offering another smile and shook his hand a little awkwardly -- given how she was attempting to hold her heavy books up with one arm. She turned her back on her new professor and walked outside. She was somewhat relieved that he seemed to like her, she'd have hated if she had made a bad impression on the dude who had final say on whether or not she passed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:44 pm

"Anytime."  The man soothed, shaking her hand with a respectful grip and respectable strength.  "And not for now.  Just come in when you need me."  He was unable to deny how cute she looked standing before him like that, but the thought was almost immediately zapped from the older man's mind.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:25 pm

Roni's eyebrows raised in surprise, "oh..." she exclaimed a soft and embarrassed smile taking over her face, "thank you sir" she said as she gratefully took the card, tucking it into her pocket. "Thank you" she repeated about to leave although realised it might have been rude, "was there anything else sir?" She asked, shifting from foot to foot as she waited to be dismissed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:18 pm

"That's good to know." While leaning casually against his desk, a few steps to the left of and behind his podium, he took notes without even looking at the paper. "And the main reason I wanted to see you is to offer you whatever extra help you may desire. I can tell that you are the brightest prospect currently in our program on day one, which is quite rare." He straightened his jacket before adding "So, if you need to see me for any reason, tutoring, advice, anything... I'm always available." The professor held out a hand, which had reached a stack of his business cards on the desk behind him and was now clutching one meant for Roni.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:02 pm

Roni took notes expertly on the topic at hand, even quoting the teacher exactly hoping that she could extract the quotes at some point. She'd been pleased to find that half the information he'd told everyone she already knew, but she took notes on it regardless, her eyebrows rose when he called her to stay behind, she nodded at him and packed up her things before moving down to stand before him. "If this is about the certificate sir, I can assure you I'm getting it seen to, I just enrolled late, I should be on her class list by tomorrow or the next day." She explained to him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm

"Now, Introduction to Entrepreneurship is likely one of the most work-intensive classes you'll take. Case in point, we start today. It's not about working harder, though, it's about working smarter." He tapped his head to make his point. "Cutting down on excess is the only way you'll survive as a business owner..." the lecture continued on, and was indeed intensive, but the information he battered his new students with was all quite useful, and it was only the first day. Finally, as the class ended, the raccoon anthro made one final request. "May I see you now, Ms. Ashton?"
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Roni's eyes shot to the professor, she tensed up in retaliation of the large amount of unfriendly sneers directed her way. She tried not to sink in her seat, she had, had hours on a plane with little more to do than go over everything she needed to know for the course. She shifted a little in her seat waiting for the annoyed looks to die and the class to start. She clicked her pen against her thigh and note a note on the inside of her book to remind her of the dress code. She of course read the syllabus but it was worth noting she suffered from NRS (never remembers shit) syndrome.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Roger regarded the young girl who approached his podium with a friendly smile. "Ah, Ms…" he glanced at the certificate, "...Ashton. Have a seat." Looking around at the class, deciding it was time to start, he spoke firmly and loudly, not even needing a microphone to be heard by the entire auditorium. "Thank you for being the only student who read my syllabus, despite being the newest." Clearing his throat he added, "Before I begin my lecture today, I would like to point out that failing to appear to the class in professional dress three times will result in your expulsion- and unless you are Ms. Ashton, this is Strike one." The entire auditorium groaned collectively.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:07 pm

Roni Ashton a white cat anthro, had barely made it into the business tertiary study, she'd just arrived into the country deciding the opertunities were going to be better. She held books close to her chest as she walked into the room, she looked around, and suddenly felt overdressed, she wore a pencil skirt that finished above the knee and a formal white blouse. She dropped her certificate of enrolment off to the teacher, for whatever reason, she hadn't enrolled in time and thus had to be enetered into the program today, until then, she had to bring the certificate around with her so she would be allowed to sit in. She ventured into the seating arrangements, weaving between people until finally finding a seat. She sat down and crossed her legs, introducing a small leather note book and pen into her hand.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:59 pm

(Sure!)

'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 1f6fc93d054eeecf7215966f1646c6a6

Doctor Rodger Cripps stood behind the podium of his introductory class for prospective business majors, looking sharp as ever in suit and tie. The classes' students were all dressed casually, but, as a course requirement, that would soon change. Sighing softly, he wondered if any student in the auditorium would take any initiative and show up to the first day dressed professionally, as he'd asked in his online syllabus. So far, it seemed like nobody had read it. But there was still hope, a few minutes remaining before class officially started.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:44 pm

(I'd like to be the female student if that's cool?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:43 pm

(Not at all! But would you prefer to be male or female, and should it be mprof x female student or the other way around?)
Back to top Go down
Thalia

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:22 pm

(Awesome would you mind starting?)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:00 pm

(Here we are!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>   'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia> - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

'Unprofessional' Barely Begins to Describe it <Thalia>
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: