From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:30 pm

Her ears twitched lightly and she slightly leaned against her friend, "At least one of us thinks so" She sighed, her ears staying back, "That's why I leave when either of us goes into heat... Having both reproductive systems, my hormones go insane when I can smell anyone in heat.." She sighed, Miki ran a hand through her now damp hair, "I don't see how being like this is cool to you" She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Vic padded over to the other side of the room in nothing but a towel, sitting behind Miki on the side of the bed. Resting a hand gently on her friend's bare shoulder, she quietly, seriously spoke. "But I won't treat you differently, Miki. If anything, it's cool." She smiled sincerely as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:10 pm

She flinched lightly as she heard her and she sighed, "Its just... I'm self conscious about it... I used to go through a lot of bullying back in elementary school because of my body... So I managed to go to another state for high school, where no one knew me and I could be normal... Having a body like this... If people know... They don't treat you the same..." She whimpered, her ears drooped and she pulled her knees to her chest, resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 10:01 pm

Noticing her strange body language, Vicki tilted her head.  "Miki, what's the matter?"  The Lynx locked eyes with her friend, no desire to get dressed until her best friend was happy again.  "Are you embarrassed? Of what?" She saw no need for the female to be self conscious.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:36 pm

She sat on her own bed and sighed, her ears drooped, "Its fine..." She said quietly, her tail still curled between her legs, like she was hiding her crotch, "I forgot how quick you were sometimes" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 9:34 pm

"I'm sorry!" Vicki offered rapidly as she sat on her bed, looking down and similarly rubbing the back of her neck. "I had no idea you weren't done yet…"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:54 pm

She jolted as she heard her friend come out, her ears pinned and she gave a whine, quickly getting dressed after that and she rubbed the back of her neck lightly, her tail between her legs.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:48 pm

The Lynx girl took quite a quick shower, and in typical fashion practically leapt out of the bathroom, staring in silent shock for a moment at the prominent cock and pair of balls that stared back at her from her roommate's ass. Quietly, she tried to sneak back to her own bed, grasping her towel wrapped around her tightly and biting her lip anxiously, unable to tear her eyes away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:12 pm

She couldn't help but start laughing as she heard the reactions, her tail wagging and once she was alone, she let the towel drop and she started digging through her clothes, her back to the bathroom door and her rear end in full view to anyone that came up behind her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:59 pm

"Perfect." The Lynx girl stood up, but not before smiling and uttering a teasing "Seeya boys" into her headset, their stunned reactions coming through the tv speakers as they realized that a girl had just dominated them all, the Lynx swaying her hips as she walked into the shared bathroom.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:55 pm

"Sure thing sweets" She gave a light chuckle before disappearing into the bathroom, only taking a few minutes before she came back out, her black and red hair soaked while she kept a towel wrapped around herself, "Done" She said as she walked to her dresser.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:51 pm

"Fair enough. Let me know when you're finished, sweetie!" She stuck her tongue out teasingly at Miki, that word their usual teasing code name for one another. The Lynx quickly returned to playing games in the meantime, though she dressed down a tiny bit in preparation to shower, leaving only her sports bra and extremely short athletic shorts on.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:46 pm

"Well, lets take turns showering and getting dressed then" She said as she stood, starting to walk toward their bathroom.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:42 pm

"Anything for you, Miki." The Lynx readily consented to the other girl's terms. Vicki was known for her drinking prowess. That, and the things she would do during and after drinking, in particular at private parties. She couldn't help it much. Danes generally had a vastly different attitude towards sex, after all.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:38 pm

"Well.. I guess... I'm not too fond of crowds... Maybe if we got one of the more private areas... Even if it normally isn't busy on Tuesdays" She murmured softly, crowds in pubs always made her nervous, especially because when she drank, she drank a lot, and got drunk very fast.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:36 pm

"Either way, let's take the metro over to Donnelly's to celebrate tonight! On me." The Lynx suggested. Donnelly's was the pub of choice for the university students who were of drinking age, but the place couldn't be that crowded on a Tuesday night, surely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:33 pm

"No, it'll still take some time, this is just the start, after I graduate I have to go through the academy and everything, then if they want me, then I'd be a cop" She said, her tail wagging and her ears perked forward.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:31 pm

"So then you're a cop the moment you graduate?" Vicki questioned, settling into sitting on her roommate's bed to talk to the pretty wolf girl.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:19 pm

She jumped as the other hugged her and she blushed under her fur, "Like I said, you bounce back from anything" She teased and chuckled lightly, hugging her friend back, her tail wagging softly, "I start tomorrow" She told her and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:14 pm

Vicki looked over quickly, her expression a mix of stunned and elated. Tossing the controller back onto her bed as she sprung over to the other girl's, the lynx purred loudly "Miki, that's incredible!" The Dane gave her best friend a huge congratulatory, friendly hug, her eyes closing for a moment and ears pinning cutely as the blue-haired girl squeezed her friend tightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:09 pm

"Because you bounce back so fast" She laughed, "You were just worried as could be, then you bounced right back when I said I was fine" She chuckled, looking toward her friend, "Oh yeah, I got accepted into the police program I wanted" She told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 7:07 pm

"And why is that?" Vicki questioned playfully from across the room, her posture slightly hunched as she played, explosions and gunfire emanating audibly, but at a respectable volume, from her TV, the Lynx girl not in the mood to put on a headset so soon after working up a sweat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:45 pm

She laughed lightly as she watched the other, "If I didn't know you better, I'd say you were so weird" She teased, laying back on her own bed and she stretched, yawning loudly, her tail swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 6:12 pm

"Good!" Vicki perked back up almost instantly, her accent shining through subtly in her voice, the Danish Lynx bouncing back up to walk across the small room and flop onto her bed, having recovered her breath but still sweating a bit. The girl, however, was sure to towel her hands off before touching her coveted controller, activating her console with a voice command-that didn't always work on account of her Scandinavian accent- and began playing whatever new FPS had released.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:26 pm

"No worries, its just a sprain" She said and gave a soft smile, letting her friend inspect her, "One of the other girls accidentally kicked me while the ball was at my foot and I had tripped myself up" She explained, her tail lightly wagging and her ears forward, "I'll be back in before the big game" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)
Page 25 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next