From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2017 5:06 am

The Lynx girl sighed softly as she felt Miki's cum flow deep into her ass, closing her eyes tightly from the pleasure of it all as she half-consciously stuck her fingers between her legs to get some of her friend's pussy juice on her fingers, which she gladly licked clean.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 9:03 pm

The wolf gripped tighter onto the other and breathed heavily while she nipped at her neck and she gave hard and rough thrusts, her ears pinned and she bared her fangs as she closed her eyes and let out a howl as her knot popped into her friend's ass and she continued thrusting as she orgasmed, most of her seed spurting into her roommate's ass while her juices dribbled from her folds.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2017 12:22 am

"Hold on." Grunting softly, Vic pulled herself off of Miki's engorged length, quickly settling back down but letting the cock penetrate her ass now, not wanting to take any chances with pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 9:48 pm

"V-Vic..." She whined out, panting heavily and she lapped at her roommate's neck, holding onto her and whining as she bucked her hips.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySun Feb 26, 2017 12:00 am

"Agh, Miki..." the Lynx happily leaned her head backwards to give the wolf as much of her neck as she desired, still slowly riding her friend.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:25 pm

She panted and whined loudly as she slowed down, her ears drooped and she tried to sit up to thrust in and out of her, she sat up and wrapped her arms around the other, groping and massaging her friend's breasts while she nipped and sucked on her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:21 pm

"Mm, that won't do." Vic slowed down the pace of her riding to almost zero, wanting Miki to take some time to come down and recover before riding her faster again. "You're gonna have to keep me occupied all night, you know."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:06 pm

She panted and moaned as she bucked her hips, her muscles tensing and she started clenching as her orgasm was close already, "I-I'm close" She whined as she threw her head back and she arched her back, "Y-yes I'm enjoying it" She whined.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 9:03 pm

Taking a quick look over her shoulder at her friend's face as she rode the canine member, the lynx smirked and purred sexually.  "You seem to be enjoying yourself a bit."  She noted with a thick accent, indicating that she was as well.  Turning back to glancing down at Miki's pussy, she slicked up two of her fingers with her saliva and used them to rub her roommate's exposed clit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:56 am

The wolf gasped out as she felt her pussy lips spread and she whined in pleasure, spreading her legs more and she bucked hard into her friend, gripping her hips and she breathed heavily, her tail thumping against the bed and her tongue hung out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:50 am

"Don't think about that, I need you to focus on me." Purring sultrily, the female used her advantageous position in the reverse cowgirl to spread Miki's pussy lips wide with her fingers. "Besides, I like ya just the way ya are." Smirking as she examined the other girl's cunt, deciding how to best pleasure it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:29 pm

She trembled from the pleasure and she rolled her hips while she thrust up into the other female, "You're the boss" She slurred and moaned, pinning her ears in pleasure and gripping the other's hips lightly, "M-maybe I was meant to be a guy when I was born" She huffed lightly and chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:04 pm

"Fine, no knotting me unless it's my mouth or ass for now." The Lynx groaned, sliding all the way down the shemale's thick cock until her pussy lips kissed the huge knot at the base. "Damn... you're bigger than most of the guys I've taken."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 5:52 pm

"There's probably condoms that would fit me" She panted while holding the other's hips and she moaned loudly as she felt herself inside the other, whining and bucking her hips, she threw her head back and whined at the pleasurable feeling.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:22 am

"I'm not taking any chances then." The drunken Lynx giggled, climbing atop Miki and finally beginning to ride her, reverse cowgirl style, making sure the wolf had a great view as her pussy was spread wide by the canine cock and her ass began to bounce as she rode it, the blue-haired girl looking over her shoulder with her ears perked to gauge Miki's reaction.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 3:24 am

She held her hips softly and she looked up toward her, laying back, "Honestly, I don't know... Its different with every hermaph, some are completely unable to get pregnant or impregnate anyone, while some can somehow do both, others can only get pregnant, or impregnate" She slurred, "I've never done anything like this, so I have no idea" She said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 3:17 am

"Hold up," the drunken Lynx muttered, looking back over her shoulder with concern even as she lined herself up over Miki's cock. "Is your cum… potent?" She felt like it would be important to know that, especially since she had little chance of escaping once that knot popped inside her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:25 am

She chuckled drunkenly and she leaned back slightly on her elbows, her tail wagging against the bed, "Take all you want" She slurred, her cock twitching off and on.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 am

Normally touching wasn't allowed when she did this for others. But for Miki, there could be an exception. The female moved like a true professional, making sure her asscheeks rubbed all over the knot and cock it belonged to, until finally, the naked Lynx spun around and finished her routine, licking her lips as she looked down at her seated friend. "Stay just like that, I can't go another second without a piece of that dick."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:39 am

She wagged her tail and leaned forward, licking at her friend's neck softly while holding her hips, letting the other move as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:27 am

Still quietly purring, Vic began a routine she'd obviously practiced, the bisexual girl expertly bumping and grinding on Miki's cock without giving her too much contact.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:23 am

The she-wolf wagged her tail lightly, "Well, a lap dance would be nice" She cooed, her ears perking and she licked her lips as she watched her, her cock twitching and her knot throbbing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:15 am

Noticing the ruffling of the bedsheets as her roommate sat up, Vicki looked over her shoulder and pushed her rear out a bit for the other female. "Now that you're seated... you've got a choice. I give you a lap dance," she purred sultrily, the blue-haired girl smirking knowingly back at her friend, "Or you start eating my ass."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am

She panted and wagged her tail while she watched her, her cock twitching and she licked her lips lightly, clearly more aroused as she caught her scent, sitting up and she flicked her ears, "You have no idea" She chuckled softly and wagged her tail faster.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 5:56 am

"Holy fuck, I can't wait to get that in me…" Knowing what she wanted now, she stood up and stripped before Miki, making sure the wolf got plenty of teasing glances at everything, including her gray-furred ass, until she stood fully naked before Miki. Her breasts were definitely a bit smaller than her compatriot's, a fact that had made her slightly jealous all throughout their time living together, but the Lynx thought she made up for it in other areas. "Like what you see, doggy?" It was undeniable- her scent was much thicker when she was aroused than normally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roommates, or more? (Bacon)   Roommates, or more? (Bacon) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates, or more? (Bacon)
Page 22 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next