From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:35 am

Blackavar flicked an ear as he heard Poppy and he grunted, pulling away from all three she-cats, "Since someone is being difficult, I've lost my appetite for you girls, I think you two should have your turn punishing her for detouring me away from your bodies" He grunted, he knew what Rose could do, he had it first paw, so he knew Poppy would be punished well, he slid off the she-cat and laid down a few feet in front of them, watching to see what his mates would do.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:32 am

Rose mewled out as she was suddenly being pawed at by her mate, her most sensitive area being fondled by the tom as she continued to obediently suckle Poppy's teats anyways.

Groaning quietly into her mate's skilled mouth, Tigerlily let him do as he pleased with his tongue, keeping hers out of the way except to lightly massage the tom's when the opportunity presented itself.

Poppy continued to whine and whimper, though the pain eventually subsided and was replaced by blossoming pleasure. Grunting to resist letting them know how much she was liking this, she raised her head confidently, mewling out a sly "Is it in yet?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:23 am

The tom groaned in pleasure as he humped the she-cat roughly, slamming himself in and out of her while he locked his muzzle to Tigerlily's, he reached to Rose and softly stroked her folds with his paw, pleasing his mates while he was probably his roughest with Poppy.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:19 am

Again, Poppy yowled as her virginity was torn away from her other hole now, the she-cat screeching in pain as his massive dick tore up her insides all over again, the girl whimpering softly as her teats were simultaneously sucked by Rose.

Tigerlily groaned and opened her mouth receptively, pressing her muzzle to his in a sloppy kiss that she let him have full control of, sitting back on her hindlegs so she could get up to a better angle for the kiss and use a forepaw to pleasure herself, groaning softly into her mate's mouth.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:13 am

"Well, that deserves punishment" he said while rewarding Tigerlily, showing her affection while he pulled out of Poppy's ass and he suddenly slammed himself into her pussy, growling in pleasure as he felt her virgin tightness and he lapped at Tigerlily's muzzle more, forcing his tongue into her mouth while he ruthlessly pounded away at Poppy's pussy, his ears back and he growled in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:09 am

Rose nodded, lowering her head and beginning to suckle Poppy's nipples, not hesitating to use a bit of tooth to inflict a small amount of pain before switching right back to suckling.

Tigerlily dipped her head humbly, purring as Blackavar covered her muzzle in affectionate licks. "Yes. After a gathering, my first, I got separated from the clan... found Poppy and her mentor behind a bush, she didn't want to lose her virginity, so she had him take mine instead." She sighed, over it but still somewhat peeved, though the punishment they were inflicting on her currently was adequate, she could hardly wait to see what Blackavar would do with the new information about the red she-cat.

Poppy thrashed in her restraints, not denying Tigerlily's story because it was all true, the female no longer yowling obscenities at them but not breaking either, simply denying both Rose and Blackavar by making no noise whatsoever as she was sucked and fucked all at once.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28