From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

Yet another site for us lol, this time made by Bacon!

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Where is Home? [Stormwind]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Poppy's stomach growled loudly as she whimpered quietly and looked meekly up at Blackavar. As the flame-colored tabby looked up at the male, she quietly mouthed Please... knowing she could hardly sink any lower than she already was, she added I'll do anything...
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:39 pm

Blackavar flicked his ears as the rest of the members of the meeting gathered, the rats after the twins, then the dogs, late as always, the meeting began, the males talking casually to one another, Blackavar started bringing up the attacks he planned nearing the end of the meeting, glancing back toward his mates and he gave their newest a sickening grin.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:41 pm

Rose flicked her ears as she scented the now familiar musk of the pair of twins, grinning softly over at Tigerlily to show the slightly nervous she-cat that they would be fine.

Purring softly to avoid making too much noise Tigerlily kissed the older she-cat hungrily, while Poppy helplessly watched, ears back and tail between her legs. All three she-cats kept their ears perked, waiting to see what the males would say.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:17 am

The tom sat down and huffed, his tail twitching and his torn ears flicking, he turned his head and watched as the bushes ahead of him rustled, the Siamese twins walking out with grins on their faces as they saw Blackavar, and smelt the females nearby.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:11 pm

Both girls dipped their heads and sat back, out of sight, with the cage, each glaring at Popp to ensure she didn't do anything too noisy. The red she-cat, however, whined with fear as he mentioned an attack on Poppy's clan.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:08 am

He chuckled lightly and licked Rose softly, his ears flicking lightly and he watched Tigerlily, "You three will be staying back behind me, keep an eye on Poppy while I'm in the meeting, say nothing until spoken to, Rose, Tigerlily, you're clans are safe, though the other two are due for attacks any time soon, or else they'll start getting too large" He huffed, becoming very serious once they were in the clearing, he climbed out of the harness and jumped up to where he usually sat, nearly missing the jump due to his sight being off since he was now blind in one eye.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 am

"Can't go too much faster than you right now, love." Rose murmured, her belly swaying as the trio walked over exposed tree roots on their way to the clearing.

As the group entered, Tigerlily finally drew away from Poppy, where she'd been taunting the other she-cat endlessly through the steel bars, and raised her tail teasingly for her other two mates as she bounded ahead of them and into the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm

"Good" He chuckled softly and started walking, dragging the cage behind him, "We need to get there before the others, as always" He said softly to his mates.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:49 pm

"Yep!" Tigerlily mewled cheerily, seemingly not minding that Poppy had not.

"Same here," Rose purred, brushing against his side as she helped slip the harness on him, "and looking forward to eating more at the meeting." She cooed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:47 pm

The tom licked at the she-cat softly before he walked toward Rose, slipping himself into the harness, "You two have eaten right?" He asked, ignoring the she-cat in the cage behind him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Rose did as he said while Tigerlily lifted his bandage, applied a soothing ointment, then closed the leaf once more, sighing softly and giving him a lick on the muzzle as she finished her work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Blackavar nuzzled Tigerlily lightly, slowly opening his bad eye and he looked to her, his torn ears twitching, "Good, tie something from the harness to the cage, she won't be getting out until the meeting is over and we can lure Brutus to use her" He stated, his tail flicking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:22 pm

Rose nodded, padding over to their pile of vines to build a harness while Tigerlily padded up to Blackavar.

"I need to check your eye, love." The lynx-like girl mewled, kissing his muzzle briefly.

Rose finished with the harness after a moment and carefully lowered Poppy's cage, holding out the harness so the others saw she was done but waiting for the male's help to get the angry red apprentice out of the cage.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:20 pm

The tom woke with a loud yawn, his now bad eye still closed and he stood, stretching and groaning out, his ears twitching, "Get her down, but leave her in the cage, one of you make a harness and I'll pull her along with us, even in a live trap I don't trust her here alone" He grunted, his half tail lashing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:12 pm

The next morning, Rose prodded Blackavar's shoulder gently, both free she-cats already having groomed their fur and stood up in preparation to leave, having allowed the male to sleep until almost sunhigh based on Tigerlily's recommendation.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:32 am

"Its you're own fault you're up there" He grunted before laying his head down and starting to doze off.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:45 pm

Rose and Tigerlily pressed tightly against their mate and both gradually drifted off to sleep, while Poppy tried in vain to find a comfortable way to lie down on the cold metal bars.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:50 am

"We shall see, he is busier than we are" He chuckled lightly, rolling onto his stomach and nuzzling them softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:44 am

"Then let's have Brutus meet us here afterwards, say we have a surprise for him." Tigerlily suggested between licks as she groomed the male's chest. "I want that bitch to pay."

Rose groomed Blackavar all over, mewing "Can't wait. It's going to be the last time I can leave the den, you and your boys better make it good Blacky.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:41 am

He did as they wanted, his ears twitching lightly, "I'll be fine to go tomorrow, losing one eye won't stop me from going to the meeting, if I don't go myself, it won't go right" He stated, staying against his mates, "Shes staying in that cage for as long as its needed" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:31 am

Tigerlily examined the wounds on her mate with a deep sigh. "Blackavar, I need you to lie on your back... and try not to flinch too much." She quickly set to work, dropping juice from a leaf into the gouge in the eye before applying salve and then covering everything with an eyepatch made from an oak leaf. "I'm not sure the eye will recover... but at least it won't get infected."

Rose rubbed up against the male's shoulder in sympathy, glancing up at the cage. She felt bad for Poppy but anger towards the tabby at the same time.

By contrast, As Tigerlily pressed up against his other side, as was custom, she whispered in his torn ear. "Blackavar, if you can't go tomorrow, Rose and I will negotiate for you. She knows what to do," she flicked her ears towards Rose, "And let us bring Poppy too." Glancing up at the caged cat and hissing, the girl with the Lynx-esque pelt growled "I want to watch her try and take the biggest dog they bring."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:46 am

The tom grunted as he laid there and didn't move away from his mates, letting his eye come into view, his eyelids torn up badly and as he opened his eye, there was a deep gash within his eyeball.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:40 am

Poppy whimpered, grooming her paws as some blood seeped from her claw sheaths after she'd tried so hard to grip the wooden floor, the slightest movement rocking the cage enough that it became even more uncomfortable to try and sleep.

Rose sighed, watching the younger girl hang from the ceiling as Tigerlily returned, looking fearfully up at the cage before rushing to Blackavar's side. "Blackavar, let me see your eye." The brown she-cat commanded sternly, a tone not typically used by the quiet, submissive she-cat.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:37 am

He roughly shoved the she-cat into the live trap and he made sure she wouldn't be able to get out without outside help, he then tied ropes to the trap and hoisted it up so she was hanging a few feet off the ground in the trap, his wounded eye closed tightly, "We don't put up with this, we'll try her again tomorrow, if she isn't honestly with us, she's either going to the dogs, where she'll be treated a lot worse than she thinks she's being treated, or she has no more use for us" The tom growled, lashing his tail and moving to their nest.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:26 am

Poppy hissed and tried to sink her claws into the wood to put on the brakes, but could only do so on her one free paw, the others still covered up to prevent her using her claws.

Not sure what Blackavar planned on doing, Rose stepped daintily to his side, rubbing her head on his shoulder gently and mewling "Blacky, please don't..." she noticed that he seemed to be acting differently from any way he ever had before during their time as mates.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is Home? [Stormwind]   

Back to top Go down

Where is Home? [Stormwind]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next