From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2017 11:55 pm

"I missed that..." scout purred softly, running his tongue all over Blu's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:19 pm

Blu shuttered as he felt his mate's cum in his ass, he lashed his tail lightly and purred, licking back at his mate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2017 11:14 pm

Scout mewled out quietly as he thrusted one last time, claws gripping his mate's shoulders tightly as the tabby finally came forcefully. His seed flooded Blu's ass, surrounding the other male's dick with warmth as Scout sighed softly and laid atop his mate in the afterglow.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 pm

"Same to you Scout" He purred while moving with his thrusts, panting out and pinning his ears in pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 11:11 pm

Scout snickered back through his mouthful of Blu's fur, snarling aggressively as he remembered how great it felt to be inside his mate. "Damn, Blu, still wonderful as ever to ravage." He teased loudly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:49 pm

Blu panted softly and he moved with his mate, lowering his head and purring as his scruff was grabbed, his tail lashed and curled with his mate's, "You know you can do whatever you want" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:42 pm

"I'll just have to keep going until I've managed both I suppose." Scout retorted, giving a few light thrusts before biting deep into Blu's scruff and humping the infertile male harder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:34 pm

The tom let out a deep groan as he felt his mate mount him, he was forcing his pleasured sounds a little, trying to please his mate, but he really did miss the feeling, "Who said I wanted it on me" he grinned back in challenge.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 10:22 pm

"Oh, yeah" Scout purred, mounting his mate and brushing his dick all over the other male's spine, "there's gonna be cum on you soon here." Grunting softly, he forced his cock into Blu's ass all at once.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Blu panted and pulled away before his mate could climax, he stood and turned around, glancing back toward him and he lashed his tail, "Come on you" He purred.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptySun Feb 12, 2017 7:56 pm

Smirking down at his slutty little mate as the tom suckled his cock, Scout purred loudly and bucked his hips once to tease the other male back, smothering Blu in his groin fur for an instant beforebpulling away again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:06 am

Blu purred and continued suckling on his mate's cock, his ears drooped and he looked toward his mate teasingly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyFri Feb 10, 2017 4:00 am

Groaning, Scout crossed his legs behind his mate's head, keeping the blue-gray tom from pulling off of his dick as the other male began to suck him off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:39 pm

His ear twitched and he gave a light chuckle as he heard his mate, taking his length fully into his mouth and he began suckling, purring loudly and lightly kneading his fur.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 11:37 pm

Shuddering softly at the feel of his mate's tongue, Scout placed a forepaw gently on the back of his mate's head, purring "I won't be too terribly sad if you just keep that up, Blu."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 1:16 am

"I know... I just wish I could do more for you" He murmured, his ears back and he continued lapping at his mate's cock.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2017 12:54 am

"I overheard someone saying that the twolegs neuter cats because it makes them more devoted and loving, because one of their leaders did it to his subjects once." Scout mewled quietly, purring and groaning softly at the feel of Blu's skilled tongue on his length. "So you're the best mate of all. Anyways, the thing with Lanx isn't love, especially not now while she's flicking her heat scent all over the place." Locking eyes with Blu, he mewled earnestly "You're the one I love."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2017 12:22 am

His ear twitched and he gave a light nod, continuing to lap at his mate's length, his tail lashing lightly, glancing to his mate with one eye.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:53 pm

"That's definitely not true." Scout huffed, purring loudly as that familiar tongue began to run over his cock. "You just deflected me elsewhere because you didn't think yourself good enough." Sighing as he was licked at, his length grew to full size rapidly. "Don't suck it, I want to keep talking to you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 11:44 pm

His ears twitched and he looked to his mate, "You haven't wanted to do anything with me..." He murmured, turning himself and beginning to lap at his mate's length.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 9:14 pm

"I'm sure there's something you could do..." scout purred, the very beginnings of an erection poking against his mate's back.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 4:19 pm

"Still... I just... I'm not a good mate... I worry you all the time now and I just cant do anything" He sighed, lowering his head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2017 3:21 pm

"You're not stopping me from doing anything, love." Scout soothed reassuringly. "We're gonna have our kits now anyways. Just sealed the deal with Lanx."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:44 am

"Because I knew how much you wanted kits, that's why" He sighed, "See look, I'm stopping you from so much" He sighed, hiding his face under his own paws.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2017 5:42 am

"I tried earlier, you had me go use Lily instead, you tease." Scout retorted, a little angry about Blu's accusation but still trying to keep the mood light in his typical fashion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]   A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind] - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cat's Only Payment [Stormwind]
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next