viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:43 am

Admiring her master for his ability to brush off her pleasure, she decided to up the stakes by taking his length into her mouth, using her free hand to fondle his spit-covered balls while she sucked his tip gently.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 am

The large lion had great control over himself, he was able to listen and even answer calmly, giving the reporter no indication as to what was going on. His body however radiated with the pleasure he was being given, his length enlarged in her hand. At one point in the conversation he growled to hide a pleasured grunt.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:36 am

"Y-yes, master." Catherine stammered, the naked lioness shuddering as the air cooled her juices, which by now were dripping onto the floor. The woman got to work as he redialed someone on his desk phone, the female starting by running one of her soft hands over his cock, jacking it slowly as her tongue met his balls.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:34 am

Clark sat on his chair and pulled it into the desk, not enough to make her feel uncomfortable in the small space, but enough to keep her trapped. Based on his knowledge of her liking of handcuffing he knew she would thrive in the small space. He realised that the lioness had yet to come and voiced a stern warning, "you won't release until I give you permission Cathrine, now be a good little kitty." He told her picking up the phone and listening to miss calls, he recalled one of the random reports who had contacted him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:28 am

Getting more and more excited as her master actually agreed to her plan, Catherine stood in the middle of the room so he could see everything as she removed her skimpy outfit, her tail swaying gently and her hips rocking as she padded back towards him and slipped under his desk, getting on her knees and fumbling with his belt buckle. Once it was unbuckled, she bit into the leather belt, pulling it off of him with her teeth before using her hands to slowly slide his dress pants and his boxers off of him, letting the garments slide down to his ankles, the lioness eagerly looking up at him as she awaited the start of the call, his monstrous erection taunting her the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:25 am

Although Clark would have ordinarily issued a punishment for Cathrine using the words 'I want you' he doubted he'd resist coming at the sight of spanking her again. Plus he thoroughly enjoyed the idea of her sucking him off while he talked business with some random college that would have no idea what was going on. He purred and kissed her neck before moving back, letting the small female up, regarding her appearance, "I want you to strip and get under the desk kitty - put the outfit on the desk -- you'll be putting it on again after the call." He told her, as he moved over to his desk chair stood and waited for her to do as he asked, as per the normal for them he always had her strip him off his pants before sücking him off, it was a massive turn on watching her do it instead of him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:10 am

"Mmm, master, I want you inside me so bad... first I'll suck you off under your desk while you take a call, then... then I want you to press me against the window, master, and fuck me there, so the whole city can see me getting fucked senseless by you with your wonderful cock!" She moaned, her claws digging into the desk slightly as she spoke and he thrusted three of his fingers inside her, making the lioness tremble with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:04 am

He chuckled, enjoying her answer he rewardingly thrust three fingers into her and thrust his hips toward her core, his pants didn't stop his large cock from pressing into her for a few seconds. She began squeezing her ass again though again he slowly began retracting his fingers, "keep talking kitty."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:01 am

Catherine whimpered against the cherry surface of his desk as he again stopped pleasuring her. "I learned, master, that next time I see you I shall get on my knees and suck your magnificent cock, no matter who's watching, and not stop until you command me to, master!" She shuddered under his commanding grasp, hoping her answer had pleased her master.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:58 am

Clark only spanked her a further ten times, before he simultaneously began massaging her ass and pressing two fingers into her. "Now what have you learned kitty?" He questioned her, beginning to pull his fingers out of her agonisingly slowly, ready to reward the lioness if she produced an answer he liked. He also paused massaging his ass, offering her no stimulation.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:52 am

"Hmmgh!" Came Catherine's grunt with her first spanking, though she obediently followed that with a "one!" Then a "Two, Three, Four!" And so on, until he stopped, at which point she was breathless, pain, pleasure, and excitement mixing to make her juices literally start to run down her leg, the lioness meekly mewling "No, master, punish me harder, I deserve more!"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:49 am

At her beg he tauntingly ran his hand down her ass, taking a moment to push the bottom of her dress over her waist so he had good access to her ass. He spanked her roughly, though only as hard as he knew she could handle and find pleasurable, "count" he ordered. He then proceeded to spank her fifteen times, moving to spank each ass cheek and even the insides of her thighs where he knew would hurt more. "Do you believe you've been punished enough?" Another trick question, he began to massage her ass again.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:43 am

Catherine's breath quickened as she was forced face-first into his desk, the girl moaning out as he felt her up while she became powerless in his grasp. "Yes, master, I've been a bad girl today, I deserve to be punished for not offering to serve you every time you see me!" Growing more and more aroused even as his pleasant massage ended, she looked desperately up at him with one eye, the lioness adding "Please punish me!"
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:39 am

He growled his approval, closing the distance between them, he started slowly massaging one of her breasts, while his other hand moved down her body, pressing two fingers inside her, testing her. He groaned his approval, "nice and wet for me kitty." He abruptly spun her around and gently guided her to bend over his desk, face down. He ran his hand slowly down her spine until he reached her ass, massaging the flesh there while he spoke. "You ignored me today kitty, you should never ignore me." He scowled her in a deep and fakely angry voice, of course he didn't expect her to act submissive to him in public due to her status, but he did enjoy punishing her for ignoring him, said punishments never caused her any pain. He rarely inflicted too much pain in punishments -- only if she deserved it. "Do you think you should be punished?" He asked her, his massaging pausing intimidatingly. It was a trick question of course.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:30 am

Shuddering as the tone of Clark's voice hit all of her buttons, Catherine stood, then disrobed, the satin garment falling off of her to reveal a lacy maid's outfit, complete with a pair of crotchless panties beneath the lacy skirt which barely covered anything anyways. "Does this please you, master?" She asked meekly, stopping a step or two from his chair and slowly turning herself around so that he could survey her outfit from every angle.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:27 am

Clark was still talking on his landline when she reentered the room, he was writing notes with one hand and holding the phone with the other. When he hung up he stood up and moved in front of his desk, beckoning her toward him after lowly growling "lose the robe kitty."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:19 am

Looking down at her baggy clothing in slight embarrassment, Catherine then dipped her head at his command, answering with her eyes cast down in her practiced response of "Yes, master." She exited and began to change in full view of the city streets below, though she doubted anyone would actually notice. Already, she could feel herself getting a little wet at the mere idea of ceding control to somebody else, the rare opportunity he provided to do so the reason they had been so steady. Slipping on a robe to hide her real outfit until it was time, Catherine reentered the room and sat again, squirming a tiny bit as her need- and the wetness between her legs- grew.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:15 am

When he finished the call he chuckled softly at her actions, leaning back in his chaif he regarded her appearance, although he wouldn't care what she was wearing, given it wouldn't be on her for too long -- both of them had brought her outfits. "Why don't you change into something nice kitty" he suggested, although they both knew it wasn't a suggestion, "come back here when your done, sit on the couch and be quiet while I finish my last call, do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:09 am

Catherine nodded and entered slowly, drawing the curtains closed after carefully closing the door behind her. Catherine sat obediently on the couch with practiced grace, though she swayed her hips playfully, smiling softly up at him as she walked and then took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:06 am

Noticing Chathrine outside his office via the glass door, that presented large curtains that he'd left open for when she did arrive. She beckoned her in with his finger, gesturing to the brown couch he'd had installed for when she was in his office while he was tending to business. No one used the couch but her, it was perfectly allied with his desk so she could watch him while he talked. He gestured to the curtains on the door and then to the couch, his finger at his lips, telling her to remain quiet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:53 am

As usual, Catherine managed to get past the crowds and cameras outside Clark's office by keeping her head down and wearing a hoodie along with baggy sweatpants, making her look more like a typical city dweller than the powerful woman she was. Entering his penthouse with his spare key and a passcode, she stopped outside his office door, waiting eagerly and shuffling her feet a little bit as she looked around the familiar expanse of his top-floor, multi-level penthouse.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:47 am

The photoshoot seemed to take forever, although once it had finally finished, Clark made a call to his assistant to have him collect up any loose ends at the office while Clark headed home -- he sat at his large oak desk in the middle of a business call. He'd closed the sound proof door to his office, he had no reason to lock it, Catherine knew not to come in without permission if it was closed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:42 am

(They're just both going to be on business magazine covers for their latest exploits and incoming corporate feud!)

Catherine was not fast enough to dodge her secret, dominant boyfriend, the lioness growling with slight annoyance and breeding past him to avoid having to make any awkward small talk. The lioness, at 5'11", knew that she would soon be returning to his penthouse apartment, tonight in fact, and she'd be wearing a very different outfit for him than her current magenta-colored blazer and skirt with a white button-up beneath. Despite outward appearances, she could hardly wait to be at his mercy again- especially now that they had to pretend there was so much animosity between them in public.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:38 am

(I got those two, the second I saw the photo shoot I was so confused haha thanks for clearing it up).

The 6'7 lion strode into the room where the photoshoot would take place, Clark Dawson is the CEO of a very well known company that deals explicitly with owning and renting out expensive hotel apartments and who also deal with real estate. To compensate this large gap, Clark also publishes a weekly magazine that specifically advertises any newly refurbished homes or newly empty rooms in his hotel. He was getting serval photos to assist on the pages of the magazine. As he walked into the large room, his dominate presence was almost suffocating, he completely owned the space around him. He scanned the room, his eyes landing on his long term girlfriend and submissive Catherine Henderson, also his enemy in business. As he walked closer to her, he restrained himself from clutching her ass possessively, he purred loudly as he moved past.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:25 am

(Real estate and hotels, because why not both? Xp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)   

Back to top Go down

A New Negotiation Method (Thorita)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next