HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Office Affairs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:04 am

"W-what? B-Boss? I can't ask you to help, you already have so much on your plate.." She murmured and frowned softly, thinking she had upset him.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:00 am

Trent nodded, "it will be installed as of next week, as for now. Would you like some help?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest. He read over the infomation she'd pull up, furrowing his eyebrows curiously.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:55 pm

Shannon sighed and took a drink of the energy drink she had on her desk, "It would be nice to have a little less to worry about after every article" She murmured softly to him, glancing over to him softly, "Yeah... It would help a lot" She murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Trent frowned at what he thought was nervousness in her voice. He placed a hand on her shoulder, though it disappeared a few seconds later. "I can see your stressed. Take a break" he told her. He looked around the room and picked up a lone chair that was in there, sitting down. He regarded her for a moment, "Shannon. I'm thinking about brining in a new system where I will distribute an article to each writer here each week. You wouldn't need to stress about finding something to write, do you think that will help you?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Shannon let out a groan as she scrapped another idea and tossed the paper into her overflowing garbage, she hit her forehead with the side of her fist a few times, laying her head on her arms over her desk and letting out shaky breaths, she jumped as she heard the door open, "B-Boss! S-sorry.. I'm working on my next piece" She said and sighed, running a hand through her hair, looking up some current events on her computer.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:12 am

Trent walked into the office of one of the older graphic designers without knocking. He had in fact put the old man in charge of assuring everyone in his sector was finished on time. "Phil" he greeted, the old man jolted when Trent walked in, his eyes flying to Trent respectfully. "Why isn't the front cover finished? The deadline was two days ago." He said crossing his arms, the old man spluttered out an excuse and Trent waved it off, telling him that if he hadn't completed it by this afternoon, he'd find a new executive. As he walked past the offices, Trent frowned and knocked on Shannon's door, opening it a second after. He walked inside and closed the door, moved behind her, peeking over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:01 am

Shannon whimpered and sighed softly to herself as she sat in her cubicle, running a hand through her hair and trying to get started on her next article, she just couldn't figure out what she could do, she always struggled with this, she had endless ideas but just couldn't find a perfect one, and she became distracted by everything around her, let it be noise or just a bug moving just within her vision, she used to have peoblems with that when she was younger, and she had tried to get a service animal to help her with her problem since she knew she was able to, but her husband had never let her, he didn't believe she had a problem, he just thought she was dumb or stupid and couldn't do anything right or on time.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:56 am

Trent finished editing the final copy of the magazine. He was just waiting for the front cover to be finished, unfortunately the female rarely ever met a deadline. She used poor excuses that she was quickly running out of. He stood from his desk and walked out of his office, straightening his suit as he got into his private elevator and went down several levels to arrive at the main floor. He walked through the cubicles of editors and the small offices of the writers and graphic designers. His eyes trailed across the names on the doors.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:31 am

She frowned softly as she watched him and she sighed, hopping off his desk then leaving, walking back to her office, wondering if she had upset her boss, hoping she hadn't.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:27 am

He narrowed his eyes and stood back, giving her some space, "Do you love him because you want to? Or because you have to?" He asked moving away from her and picking up the papers she'd given to him. "That's all" he tells her, sitting in his chair flipping through the papers, dismissing her. Wanting her to think about what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:21 am

She bit her lip softly and glanced away lightly, "Its complicated Boss... I... I still love him... Kinda" She mumbled, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:19 am

He smiled at her blush, "he doesn't deserve you Share-" he produced her nickname. Brushing some of her hair out of her face, enjoying the feeling of the silky texture beneath his figures.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:16 am

"I cant just leave him, I did marry him, willingly" She added the last bit, squeaking as she was lifted and she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck, blushing heavily, "B-boss..." She murmured softly, shuttering to his touch.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:06 am

He lifted his hands and wiped her tears away, he wanted nothing more than to deck her idiotic husband. He slowly slid his hands down her sides, pressing his hands into her hips, "then don't go home." He told her, a teasing smile appearing on his usually dominate features. He abruptly picked her up and set her on the desk.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:01 am

She blushed as she was caged and she bit her lip softly, "W-well... M-my husband has been getting pretty aggressive lately... I apparently cant do anything right at home" She murmured, tears lightly pricking at her eyes as she admitted to her boss about what was going on at home.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:54 am

Trent easily backed her into the desk, caging her with his arms. He pressed himself into her, trapping her in place. "tell me what's going on at home" he encouraged her. His eyes dropping to her cleavage for a few seconds before returning to her eyes. General concern written across his face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:50 am

She raised a brow and she slowly stood, moving to the larger male and she moved within his reach, tilting her head softly and giving a light frown, wondering what was on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:44 am

He looked up from the papers, he didn't find an issue with the peice though her words intrigued him. He straightened his posture and looked directly at her, "come here" his tone was both dominate and gentle. His eyes never left hers, interest glowing in his grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:38 am

She smiled as she moved into his office and she sat in his chair, she always enjoyed this time, swirling in his chair playfully, "Its the best I could dish up Boss, children growing up with pets is a pretty hard one to view from both angles, and I know I shouldn't let my home life affect work, but there's more going on at home so I've been more stressed lately" She sighed softly, running a hand through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:32 am

Trent smiled and stood up when he heard Shannon's voice, he stood up and smoothed out his suit. Walking over to the door he took the paperwork. Gesturing with his hand to his chair, he offered a playful smile, whenever he invited Shannon to his office he often let her sit in his chair, mostly because at the lowered height he had an advanced view of her cleavage but also because he enjoyed the sight of her in the chair. He moved toward the desk and leaned over it, reading over her work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:56 am

As soon as she got the order, Shannon got up after finishing the last section of her article then she took it up to her boss, coming up after a couple minutes and she softly knocked on the door, "Boss? Its me Shannon" She murmured and poked her head into the door, showing him the paperwork she had with her that he had wanted, before she came up she had fixed her blouse to show more of her cleavage, she always teased the man like this, a little playfulness in the office never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:52 am

Trent sat behind his large oak desk, typing swiftly on his laptop. He was currently editing an article for the week's magazine. He pressed the key pad on his side talking to his assistant, "Tracy. Have Shannon bring me a copy of her article for next week's issue" he didn't wait for a reply from the female before returning to his work. He looked to his side, his office held a position above the ground level, where everyone else worked. The office was surrounded by glass panels that allowed him to see downstairs.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:21 am

:3
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:17 am

Sure Smile
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Sun Jan 15, 2017 8:04 am

Alright~ :3 You want to do the first post?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    

Back to top Go down

Office Affairs
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next