viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Office Affairs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:27 am

Trent moved back to his office, spending the next hour editing and scrapping serval articles. He was also mid-way through writing his own article for the magazine. He leaned back in his chair as he finished off the article, he'd send it off to one of the editors once he'd finished with Shannon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:22 am

She gave a small pout as he broke the kiss and she gave a small nod, panting softly and she bit her lip softly as she felt his hand against her thigh.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:14 am

Trent cast his eyes to her almost see through office. He stood up and pressed a hand to her thigh, "come to my office in an hour and we'll talk more about it" it was both a warning and a promise.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 am

She pressed close and curled her arms around his neck, giving a soft moan as she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:33 pm

He gave her a half smile, pressing his lips back to hers, his hand snaking around to her nape, fisting some of her hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:29 pm

She squeaked as he kissed her, normally she would have pushed him away, since she was married, but she had liked her boss for the longest time and she kissed back before he pulled away, her face red as she blushed.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:06 pm

Trent spun her chair toward him, leaning down he gripped her chin gently, he gently pressed his lips to hers, pulling back waiting for her reaction. Regardless of what she reacted like, he wouldn't regret kissing her, he'd wanted to since the moment she first starting working in the office.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:02 pm

"I can't just let you do all this and not repay you... Its not right" She gave a soft whimper, looking up at him, "I can do anything" She said, "I'll stay extra hours and get more work done, I'll go on coffee runs and food runs, whatever you need" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:10 pm

When Shannon mentioned repaying him a whole row of dirty fantasies played through his mind, he may have offered her extra pay or something similar for taking care of his needs while they were at the office. Although his mind reeled back to earlier, deciding that in her current state he shouldn't push her. Although if the dog actually helped her, perhaps she would be more prone to accepting his offer, he'd left her to think about it for a while, but given the temperment of the current situations he wouldn't have been surprised if she'd forgotten about their little encounter. Trent's libido currently hadn't.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:54 pm

Her eyes widened and she looked up to him, "Boss I... I'd love to have a dog again to help... But you're doing so much... I need to repay you somehow.." She whimpered softly and looked to him, tears pricking at her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:13 am

Genuine concern was written across Trent's face, he'd known about Shannon's anxiety problems. When she came for her first interview, he'd called her previous employer and was told in small detail about it, he'd almost not hired her, but he'd also been sent one of her pieces and hired her. Furrowing his eyebrows he leaned on the desk, "what if you had a dog for the office?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:22 am

"I've had anxiety problems most of my life... I get nervous fairly easily and its really hard to stay focused... I had an emotional support dog when I was still with my parents, but he retired and I never clicked with one after that... I've been trying to convince Eric I need another one, but he just thinks I want more attention... Getting extra attention just makes things worse for me sometimes..." She murmured and sighed, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:18 am

He frowned, taking his eyes away from the piece, "what do you mean Shannon?" He questioned, frowing his disapproval at what she'd told him. Ordinarily he may have let her use her own experiance in the article although he was afriad her husband would see it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:58 am

"I can put my own experience in it... My uh.. Husband won't let me get an emotional support dog... He doesn't think anything is wrong" She said quietly, rubbing the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:48 am

He read through the article, picking up a pen he made a few small corrections, some were changes to words and others were switching things around. "I'm impressed. This is good." He looked at the article for a long moment, "do you have a person you could interview? If we had a first hand situations it will give the article a lot more pressure." He told her. Putting the pen down, he scribed his signature on the bottom of the page so the editors would know it had been approved.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:34 am

She blushed lightly as she moved toward her boss, doing their usual and she handed him the paperwork and she sat in his chair, "I wrote about something that's close to heart... There's a lot of people out there that need service dogs, but because they aren't diagnosed with anything they cant get them, or family members or spouses wont let them" She murmured softly as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:13 am

He looked up when the door was opened, his eyes softening when he saw Shannon, "bring it up, Mister Green was just leaving." The man looked to Trent and stood, straightening his suit and nodding to Shannon before leaving. Trent was glad he'd had an excuse to get rid of him, he had turned to upping the price and even threating Trent -- not that he'd paid any attention. Trent stood up and moved to the front of his desk, when Shannon returned he as usual took the papers from her and gestured to his chair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:56 am

Before the meeting was over, a light knock came at the door and the door opened, Shannon poked her head into the office, biting her lip softly, "Sorry Boss... I got that piece done... I have a printed copy and a copy on a portable drive for you" Shannon murmured softly, hoping she wouldn't upset him by interrupting.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:53 am

Trent returned to his office, he was currently sitting in a meeting with a man interested in buying a part in the magazine. The man offered quite a sum of money although Trent had never worked too well with others and he was never much of a sharer. It was always his logic that he would maintain to earn more in the long run than he would if he accepted the mans offer.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:44 am

She replied in soft murmurs whenever he spoke, starting to become locked in her typing, paying attention to the screen while she typed, soft murmurs coming from her as she read and typed at the same time, making sure everything sounded right to her while she worked.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:39 am

He nodded, once she started typing he smiled and stood up returning the chair to the side of the room. He lingered for a few minutes, making general conversations with her before he excused himself because she had been write, he had a lot of work to do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:34 am

"Sure... I can try that.." She murmured softly, taking a few minutes to think before she began typing away, taking something she took to heart, giving people the ability to have a service animal, even if they didn't necessarily have a "problem", like her some people just were stressed or had more anxiety, but not enough to actually be diagnosed with a problem.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:25 am

He frowned, "you haven't disappointed me Shannon" he couldn't help but let his mind reel to thinking about if she had disappointed him, punishments moved through his head, almost making him groan. He bit his tounge and regarded her again, "write something your passionate about Shannon, I understand your usually surrounded by a lot of restrictions given the idea of the magazine -- forget about them, I'll edit your piece myself and make sure it fits."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:17 am

"I-I guess I can't stop you.." She murmured, rubbing the back of her neck, "I'm just trying not to disappoint anyone else..." She mumbled before shaking herself out of her thoughts, "Sorry Boss" She sighed, "What do you think would be a good topic for next week?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:10 am

He chuckled softly, "yes, I have a lot of work to do" he allowed, "but part of my job also entails that I make sure my staff are working effectively. I can see your stressed and I'm offering to help Shannon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs    

Back to top Go down

Office Affairs
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next