From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Normal Slave [Thorita]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

No Normal Slave [Thorita] Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyFri Jan 20, 2017 6:46 am

(Bump)
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:49 pm

"He just feels off when he lands" he muttered, feeling the horse's hocks and leg joints, "He feels a bit warm, he might have just slept weird and ended up getting some tight muscles" he said, noticing some warmth in his legs.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:25 pm

Jarred moved quickly when the poles were knocked, it took him a minute or so to figure out the first one, he completed the other poles much more quickly. Walking over to Styx when he stopped, "something wrong master?" He asked? Nervousness running through him, worried he'd seen something that Jarred hadn't.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 11:21 pm

After a few minutes of warming up, Styxus started running his horse through the course, the pair flying over jumps, only knocking a couple poles down, he slowed his horse to a walk to give him a break, he hopped off after stopping him, frowning as he felt down the stallion's front legs.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 10:35 pm

Jarred followed Styx into the arena, staying put just inside the dense so he'd had access to run for any fallen poles and watch the horse but would be far enough out of the way not to disturb either of them. Jared's hands felt unnatural not holding a broom or something, he felt as if he should be working, he supposed that he really was working he was just doing a different job, he ungracefully put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 12:02 am

"Good, very good, now lets go to the arena, I need to practice for the competition" He stated, walking into the arena and he put his helmet on, then he mounted onto his horse, petting his neck and beginning to warm up the stallion, going around the outside of the farthest jumps, going through his basic warm up routine.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 11:56 pm

Nervousness brewed inside Jarred, it was one thing to be in charge of sweeping out a barn and keeping an watchful eye on the horses. But to have so much responsibility over a horse that meant so much to his master was absolutely terrifying. Jarred wanted to ask him if he shouldn't just pick a slave who had been here longer, Jarred was fairly young and inexperienced. The only thing that stopped him from saying it was the prospect of the extra pay. Jared's income wasn't too low -- it allowed him to give enough to his sister for her to recieve her ongoing medical care. Jarred often have all of his pay to her -- since he resided with his master and was given a small room and food. "Yes sir" he said and followed him out toward the track, his mind still reeling.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 8:01 am

He came back and took the saddle from him, "Thank you" He said, the rest of his tack was already there, he saddled and bridled the horse before looking back to him, "This weekend" He informed him, "And I was looking for someone to come with me to take care of Cascade between my rides" He said, raising a brow, "What do you think about coming? Unless Midnight still hasn't had the foal yet, if she hadn't you'll be staying to keep an eye on her, if she has though, I'll pay you for the days off, like you hadn't even had time off, and I'll pay you extra for helping out at the three day show" he offered before starting to lead the stallion toward the indoor jumping arena.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:56 am

He nodded and quickly moved to the wall, picking up the worn saddle, and carrying back over to his master. "When is your next competition sir?" He asked holding the saddle out to him, to his surprise the thing was actually heavier than he imagined it would be. He also didn't trust himself to put it on the horse himself, since a scratch on the bloody thing was probably worth more than his life.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:41 am

"Good, can you go get my jumping tack? The worn saddle I don't use for shows, he trains the best in it" He asked while continuing to groom the stallion and pick out his hooves, making sure he was nearly spotless before getting ready for tack, while waiting the man went and checked on Midnight, petting her softly and giving her a treat.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:40 am

Jarred swallowed thickly, he hadn't been trusted with any kind of task that was as important as his master described. He wondered if 'no' was even an option, he didn't really want to find out. "Yes sir" he said, moving over to the side of the barn to put the broom down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:28 am

"Alright, good" he said, walking to the stallion's stall and holding out a treat for him, glancing toward the younger male, "Check on her every couple hours, if she shows signs make it every hour" He stated, walking into the stallion's stall and he clipped a lead rope onto his halter, leading the massive stallion out of the stall and toward the cross ties, "My usual spotter isn't here today, I want you to come with me to the arena, just spot for me if Cascade show's anything unusual that I don't notice, tell me when I'm on the wrong lead, and reset my jumps if a pole is knocked" He said, grooming the stallion while glancing to the other, "Can I trust you for that?" He asked, he normally never had one of the slaves spot for him, but he trusted the younger male enough to do so.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:24 am

Jarred jolted when he heard his name, he hadn't seen Styx walking toward him, although that wasn't a surprise, Jarred had been lost in his own thoughts. He held the broom against him, stoping his chore while he was being spoken to. He nodded, "he's ready master" Jarred pressed his eyes to the floor but couldn't help ogling him on the way there. "Not yet" he told him, looking back up to his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:15 am

The large man eventually came out to the barn after he ate, walking into the barn and spotting the anthro, "Jarred, tell me, is Cascade ready for our training today?" he asked, walking toward the younger male, mentioning his large black Frisian stallion he had won most of his awards with, he adored that horse almost more than his own wife, he trusted the animal with his life when they flew over jumps, and it was clear if something happened to the horse, the man would be devastated, "And how is Midnight? The vet said she'd be foaling any day now" He asked, Midnight was the Frisian mare he bred Cascade with to hopefully get an even better foal, Jarred, despite being young, was the most trusted out of all the slaves and Styx only let him handle his prized horses, no one else was able to touch them unless Styx or Jarred told them to, but it was rare.
Back to top Go down
Thorita

Thorita

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 7:11 am

Jarred had been awake for hours, he'd fed the horses this morning and was currently sweeping out the stables where the horses were kept. He wiped her arm over his forehead, collecting the sweat that had sat there. He was thankful that he didn't have a job out in the field, he watched as other anthros moved about the fields. Whereas the barn had ventilation although it was for the horses Benifit more than it was for his.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 6:58 am

Styxus yawned as he woke early in the morning, sitting up and turning his head, seeing his wife had already gone to work, he sighed to himself and pulled himself out of bed, grabbing his riding gear and pulling them on, leaving his hair messy while he went to his kitchen to see what had been made for breakfast, glancing around as he saw anthro's working on cleaning or fixing anything in the house, his most trusted ones outside working his horses to prepare them for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Normal Slave [Thorita]   No Normal Slave [Thorita] Empty

Back to top Go down

No Normal Slave [Thorita]
Page 1 of 1