HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:40 pm

He sat back and let her do as she wished, watching her and purring loudly, "Why wouldn't I like your spots? They make you, you, you're unique because of them" He said softly, his tail lashing and he purred softly, "They make you stand out in front of a crowd, without them, you probably wouldn't be the way you are" he said and gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:33 pm

"O-ok, I need a second." Chelsea panted hard, still trembling as her juices ran down her legs, some dripping into a wet spot on the rug beneath his desk. After the spotted wolf recovered, she turned around and kneeled in front of him. "Wade, what do you think of my spots?" The orange and turquoise wolf asked self-consciously. While colorful, these spots were supposedly a rare defect she had, at least according to her doctor. And she made she he got a good view of the biggest one, the large blob of orange fur above her left breast, as she used her hands to squish her boobs around his dick.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:27 pm

"I think I can hold off until night when I get you all to myself" He grinned, giving another final hard thrust as he felt her orgasm around his length again, he panted and let her up off the desk, he pulled out of her and sat in his chair, "Now, be a good girl and help daddy finish up" He cooed to her and grinned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:41 am

"You know you'll jack off to it when I can't get away from the kids." Chelsea retorted, moaning and closing her eyes tightly as her second orgasm washed over her, the petite girl trembling beneath the massive lion as he continued to fuck her hard.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:00 am

He raised a brow as he heard her and he chuckled, "So you want something you can use to get off to while I'm not around huh?" He asked and teased her, ramming himself into her, groaning out loudly and he reached under her, pinching and rubbing her slit to pleasure her more.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:57 am

"Bring a camera." Chelsea groaned out, the spotted wolf growling lustily as she felt her second climax building up within her, her belly feeling as if it was churning as she was rammed against the desk over and over again, rocking her hips with his thrusts as she did what she could to get them both off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:54 am

He let out loud growls of pleasure as he continued to ram himself into her, pulling her back toward him whenever he thrust into her, "Tonight, we'll go down to the river together, have a bit of fun down there" He cooed in her ear and purred loudly, feeling his climax rising, trying to get her off before he did.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sun Jan 08, 2017 5:46 am

Chelsea's claws again raked down his desk as he finally hit her G-spot, the virgin wolf feeling an explosion of pleasure unlike anything else when he targeted his thrusts. "R-right there, Daddy!" She moaned the last part as an afterthought, consumed by the sensations of her pained rear end combined with the intense pleasure from her pussy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:49 pm

He breathed heavily and let out a deep groan, nipping her lip while he thrust hard and deep into her, grasping her asscheeks and squeezing them while he aimed for her g-spot, breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:46 pm

By now, Chelsea was barely registering the individual spanks, groaning lustily into Wade's mouth as she was kissed again, fiery pain devouring her entire rear end as she was simultaneously pleasured by the rapid, deep thrusts from his thick cock, the small girl trembling beneath her much larger partner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:10 am

"Oh such a good girl, calling for daddy like that" He cooed, turning her head and kissing her as he began pounding into her, groaning out and continuing to smack her asscheeks, the left, then the right, then the left again, and so on.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:40 am

"Ngh, Daddy!" Chelsea yipped out his new name as pain now blossomed from her other asscheek, doing her best to rock back against his thrusts but pinned down pretty hard by his weight and size advantage over her. In reality, there were plenty of times where she'd wished he could adopt her-in particular when she was younger. Her parents hadn't ever really wanted her, so of course she gravitated towards the director as a role model and a father figure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:35 am

"That's it" He growled out, his thrusts starting to get rougher as he switched to her other side, smacking her other asscheek a couple good times, "I'm not Wade to you anymore when we're in here Chelsea, its Daddy to you" He growled in her ear, rolling his hips as he thrust into her to give them both more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:27 am

Chelsea's claws marked his desk with two rows of four perpendicular scratches when her ass was slapped once more, the wolf anthro screaming in a mix of pleasure and pain as the second blow added to the first when he hit the same spot. "You're so big, Wade, I love how fucking good you are." Panting, she added "All the boys at school are so tiny compared to your massive dick. I'm so glad I waited for you to take me before them!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:24 am

"You're such a good little girl aren't you?" He cooed in her ear, his thrusts starting to get faster as he smacked her ass hard again, "Tell me how much you love my big cock in your tiny pussy" He growled in her ear while pinning her in place, pulling her back whenever he thrust into her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:19 am

"Ah!" Chelsea squealed as the first blow landed on her ass, sending waves of dull pain through her, seemingly heightening the pleasure she felt. "Oh, Wade, fuck me harder, my tight little cunt needs you in it!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:11 am

"You got it" He cooed in her ear, keeping up with his slow and deep thrusts, his hand reaching back and he smacked her right asscheek, a low growl of pleasure echoing in her ear, "I'll keep it up, as long as you talk dirty to me" He teased, he would have kept going, but he wanted to see what she had in her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:03 am

Invisible to him, Chelsea bit her lip hard when Wade pushed into her at first, drawing a bit of blood from the intensity of the pleasure she felt when his massive dick spread her pussy lips again, hurting a lot less than last time, but still a tiny bit. She shook noticeably beneath him, quivering as he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her until she felt his balls brush against her backside. Thinking of something else she'd seen once that was pretty hot, but embarrassed simply by the thought of asking him for it, she sighed, finally quietly whimpering out "Wade, spank me please."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:55 am

"Sure thing, anything you want" He said, kissing her shoulder while he lined himself up with her entrance from behind, slowly pushing into her and letting out a low growl of pleasure, gripping her hips and holding her in place while he pressed his body against hers, continuing to slowly push himself into her until he was in her balls deep, starting to slowly pull back out of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:33 am

Why not? Chelsea finally decided, realizing she didn't have anywhere to be until dinnertime, which everyone had to show up to anyways. That would give her plenty of time to take his cock again, pleasing him, and still give her time to clean herself up, making her happy. The naked wolf squirmed beneath him, her tail wagging softly as she looked backwards at him. "Take me just like this. But... try and do it slow again. You're huge."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:36 am

"Another round, if you're up for it" He cooed in her ear while pushing a finger into her, pumping his finger in and out of her at a fast pace, his tail lashing and curling around her leg, his length twitching against her ass as he was still hard.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:34 am

"W-what now?" Chelsea moaned loudly as she was stimulated by the lion even with her orgasm still subsiding, figuring the lion was ready for round two.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:05 pm

The barbary lion panted heavily and held her close, though he wasn't done yet, the male reached around her and rubbed at her folds softly, intending to keep her stimulated while he let her come down from her orgasm, he pressed his front against her back, squishing her against his desk and he kissed at her neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:48 pm

"Mmf!" Chelsea groaned innocently, biting her lip as she brought herself to climax with her fingers, laying limp against the desk even as her rest remained upright and pressed against his hips, the wolf panting softly as she stretched both her arms out above her head, laying limply across Wade's desk as the warmth of his cum soaked into her fur.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:59 pm

The large lion groaned loudly as he continued thrusting against her ass, nipping at her neck while giving a few hard bucks of his hips, growling out loudly as a large load of cum shot rope after rope onto her back, his hips pressed as close as possible to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   

Back to top Go down

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)
Page 39 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42  Next