From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 11:14 pm

Chelsea closed the bag quickly after inspecting its contents, taking one of the emergency pills later in the meal by discreetly slipping it into her mouth along with a piece of bacon, later taking one of the normal ones as well. As the meal ended, she waited by the pair of double doors that lead out of the mess hall, waiting to see what Wade wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:20 am

Inside the bag, he had gotten the morning after pill for her, well, a full pack of it, and also there was a pack of birthcontrol pills in there, even jumbo sized condoms that for sure would fit on the large lion and a small note, "I've got you more birthcontrol in my cabin, you don't have to take them, just extra protection if we need it" was written on the note with his little "DW" signature on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:17 am

Chelsea nonchalantly peeked inside her bag to see what was within, not exposing the contents to the others sitting at the long dining table.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 am

He woke in the morning and made his run into town before breakfast was even being made, he got back by the time everyone was eating and he passed Chelsea, casually dropping a little baggie beside her as he passed and went to his spot at the table.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:06 am

The girl rubbed her jaw as she laid into her sleeping bag, eventually struggling her way to a fitful sleep after reassuring herself the emergency contraception would work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:00 am

"It won't make me feel better if you don't use the stuff" He called to her, cleaning up the dock and pulling his shorts back on before starting to head back to his cabin/office.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 6:55 am

"A-alright, we'll see what you have." Chelsea quietly replied, standing up and stretching as she searched for her clothing. "I'll probably only need you." To thank him for helping, she gave the lion a soft kiss on the cheek before padding off to her cabin.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 6:50 am

He placed soft kisses along her jaw before looking her in the eye, "Tomorrow night, you're in control, I've got all kinds of toys and stuff in my room and you can go all out on me, to make up for tonight" He told her softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 6:43 am

Chelsea naturally let out a squeak of pain, but of course she was grateful to him, but hurting too much at that exact moment to tell him so, the wolf grimacing and clawing the dirt beneath them deeply.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 2:11 am

He examined her mouth and pressed softly on a couple spots, moving her jaw about and wincing lightly as he heard it crack back into place.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:49 am

"No, it doesn't matter, just fix my mouth please." She slurred, still hurting a bit when she tried to speak.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:16 am

"It wasn't my fault, I thought I had a few more seconds" He huffed lightly, rolling his eyes and poking his tongue out at her before pulling her close, gently examining her jaw, "You got off did you not?" He muttered, not even remembering if she had or not.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 am

"Don't do that. Just aim better." She grunted, although she did smirk up at the lion teasingly. "Help me with that then, will you?" She sighed softly, referring to her jaw.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:52 am

"Your jaw is an easy fix, I can do that now if you want, but we have to wait until I need to make my run into town tomorrow" He said and sighed, flopping back onto the dock and huffing, "I guess I've gotta find condoms that'll actually fit and not cut the circulation like last time" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 am

"Do it." She groaned, from a mix of pain and numbing fear, the she-wolf not much in the mood anymore after suffering the two setbacks in a row. "And maybe tell the nurse I'll be by on your way past. Hope she can set my jaw back in place." The naked girl laid out on the rocks, a cross look on her face as she looked sideways out at the water, dangling one hand in it idly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:04 pm

He frowned as she pulled away, though he held her hand so she wouldn't fall off the dock, "Chels, I pulled out" He told her, frowning softly and he softly cupped her cheek, "I can get you morning after if you really think you need it" He said softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:01 pm

As full-fledged fear set in, Chelsea furiously pushed the man's chest though she had little chance of getting him off of her of course. "You came in me, Wade!" She hysterically cried, in full on panic mode now. she couldn't get pregnant!
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm

He held her close and panted heavily, his ears back, "Hmm?" He murmured, his tail lashing and he held her close to him.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 10:28 pm

"H-hey." Chelsea felt the drips of wetness inside her, eyes widening as the wolf felt her heart drop. Oh, shit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 8:05 pm

The large lion breathed heavily and growled in pleasure, eventually just setting the camera down to get a better grip on her as he pounded into her, he quickly pulled out of her and let out a low roar as he came over her stomach and chest, though he didn't even realize just a few drops of his seed had gotten into her before he pulled out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:41 pm

"Cum on my body, Wade, please...." Chelsea leaned her head back, dangling it just over the water beneath as she was banged hard, her pussy clenching around him as she neared her own orgasm as well. She was excited to be covered in his essence again, loving its warmth and taste from her experience earlier.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:39 pm

He let out loud groans as he pounded himself into her and he nipped at her neck, giving the camera a good view of their sloppy connection point, slamming himself into her and letting out low growls, feeling his climax nearing already.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 7:20 pm

"Mmm..." Chelsea reached up with her own hands, feeling her own breasts up as Wade rammed into her tight little pussy, leaning upwards and biting his shoulder to muffle her moans of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:03 pm

He groaned out and gripped onto her tightly while continuing to record them, "Fuck... Yeah baby" He growled in pleasure while bucking his hips into her roughly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:55 pm

"Ohhh..." Chelsea moaned softly as she was speared by Wade yet again, in particular loving the attention the lion was giving to her breasts, managing to groan out a "Yes, baby, more..." despite the pain in her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next