From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 10:19 pm

Chelsea huffed softly into her kiss with Wade, breaking it when Zora spoke. Turning to face the cheetah, she looked up at the much older woman innocently before taking the tip into her mouth, beginning to sickle the canine cock gently while putting her ass and her pussy right in Wade's face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:33 pm

"Zora loves being the highest, so she'll probably have a blast taking your ass" He chuckled, pulling Chelsea up and he purred as he pulled her in for a kiss.

Zora grinned as she walked toward the pair, a large fake wolf cock between her legs, she licked her lips and chuckled, "Aww you know me so well Wadey" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Chelsea whined softly with need after glancing over at Zora, quickly diverting her eyes back to Wade. "Which hole do you want...?" She asked quietly, wanting to give him the choice quickly before Zora decided for them.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:52 pm

"Don't I know" Wade gave a light chuckle, purring and letting out a low groan, leaning back and enjoying her touch.

At the closet, Zora was getting herself ready, licking her lips softly and she grinned.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 6:29 pm

Chelsea shuddered as she entered the room, immediately dropping to her knees and spitting into her hand. She began to give the lion a handjob, flicking her tongue over his tip simultaneously and staring into his eyes, quivering in anticipation of what was about to happen. "She has... really good hands." Chelsea shuddered, speaking between licks, running her tongue over his tip as if it was an ice cream cone and jacking off the lower part of his cock.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:38 am

"Good girl, now, why don't you go get Wade ready while I get myself ready" She cooed, letting the other female go before she walked into the room and she undressed herself, moving to the closet and searching for her favorite strap on.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:28 am

Chelsea's eyes widened at the thought, but the hot breath blowing on her ear, combined with the skilled hands groping her breasts, made the spotted she-wolf nod to the affirmative, the female canine putty in the hands of the felines now.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:26 am

Zora let out a laugh as she listened to the other, "We never had sex until our wedding day, well our honeymoon, he dislocated my hip" She purred, continuing to grope the other female, "What do you say to being squished between both of us?" She grinned, "I know you've see my stash" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:21 am

Chelsea chuckled when Wade kissed her cheek, getting ready to eagerly follow him into his bedroom. Then, she was groped from behind by what could only be Zora, and something primitive just clicked in her brain, the female suddenly feeling quite submissive. "Y-yes..." the she-wolf muttered, shuddering as the cheetah felt up her small, spotted breasts. "He's s-so big, I dislocated my jaw when I tried taking it all the first time..."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 am

Wade and Zora followed her inside, Wade came up behind her and wrapped an arm around the she-wolf, kissing her cheek softly before he walked toward his room.

Zora came up behind Chelsea after Wade disappeared in the room and she wrapped her arms around her, groping her breasts, squishing and massaging the mounds, "I bet you feel challenged hmm? You've had him all to yourself all this long" She purred out.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:10 am

Chelsea nodded, and walked up to the cabin as usual, opening the screen door and then the front door and stepping inside, as per usual, looking between his office door and his bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 8:05 am

When everyone was leaving, Wade gave Chelsea his usual look to tell her to meet at his cabin while he and Zora got up and began leaving the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:58 am

Chelsea felt a little bit better with this arrangement, and sighed softly as she watched the pair. what does he mean by 'seeing' me...? she continued to stare at the pretty cheetah, probably for a little too long now, most of the other campers and staff finishing up and leaving the dining hall.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:56 am

"I figured you'd want to get back fairly quickly Zora, and I figure you'd want to check out who you'd be giving me up to, so if you want, you only have to stay a night, make all parties happy" Wade said, earning a nod from his wife.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:48 am

Chelsea's ears perked as she head that bit of the wedlocked pair's conversation. Divorce? she thought curiously. Then, why kiss him so hard? Chelsea kept her ears perked towards them for more information, thinking back to the videos and pictures she'd seen come through on his phone. They must still be planning on having sex. Daringly, her curiosity got the. Enter of her, and she lifted her eyes, not her head, to stare at the couple.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:43 am

"So, that your girl Wade?" Zora asked her husband softly, keeping her voice low for good reason, watching the she-wolf closely.

"Yes, she is" Wade murmured, glancing to his wife, "So, you get to see who I'm with, I've only seen parts of the guy you're with" he teased his wife softly, grunting when the cheetah showed him a picture on her phone, "So, we feeling the same?" Wade asked.

"You mean, separating and getting with them?" Zora asked, earning a nod from the lion, "Its driving me crazy being away from Alex... All I want is him, so yeah, we're thinking the same thing, a mutual agreement to divorce?"
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:34 am

Chelsea offered a weak smile back, staring at the cheetah the whole time as they spoke, and wondering what it was Wade saw in her that he could possibly like better than her. Throughout the rest of dinner Chelsea fidgeted insecurely and stared intently at her plate, not laughing and joking with her kids as she usually would. Instead, she had to force herself not to look up, afraid to be caught staring by the new female.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:29 am

Wade glanced to Chelsea, giving her a small smile before he walked to his usual seat, he and his wife sat down and both began eating and chatting like they had been together the whole time.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:19 am

Chelsea's eyes widened as she realized she was gazing upon Wade's wife. H-how do I compete with that!? The lithe, athletic-looking cheetah's breasts practically swelled out of her shirt, huge compared to what little the she-wolf had to work with. The cheetah was clearly taller and more mature, and her fur coat a set of more natural colors compared to her neon orange and blue spots. Hell, they were even both feline. They looked natural together. Chelsea felt a twinge of jealousy as Wade and the other female stood together, but didn't dare say or do anything about it just yet, wondering how Wade's plans would be affected, and what his new plans would be.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 30, 2017 7:12 am

Wade glanced to the window, lashing his tail and he lead the figure inside, there beside him stood a slender cheetah, a matching ring to his on her finger, it was clear this woman was his wife.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 5:07 pm

Chelsea's ears flicked as she heard the voices, and the she-wolf was compelled to go up to the window and watch, catching the end of the pair's liplock and pinning her ears back a little bit as she watched and listened closely.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 1:29 pm

Outside, a shorter thinner body was pressed against Wade's, the pair in an aggressive lip lock, before pulling away and panting heavily, "Well, welcome back to camp" Came Wade's deep tone, along with a feminine laugh from the smaller figure.

"I guess that's one want for me to come back" The figure purred out, feeling all over Wade as they stood there.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 8:06 am

Chelsea got most of the other campers to continue eating by reminding them it couldn't be anyone bad. They wouldn't have let the campers know they were here otherwise. All the same, her curiosity got the better of her, and she stopped eating in favor of watching the door in anticipation of seeing, or learning more about, their new guest.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am

Wade turned his head, frowning lightly at the sight of headlights, he told everyone to resume what they were doing, while he went out to see who pulled in, not expecting anyone, or remembering that anyone was coming this late.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 29, 2017 7:54 am

Chelsea flicked her ears , and most of the rest of the camp looked up as headlights appeared in the dimming evening sky outside, announcing the arrival of someone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next