From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Sep 06, 2017 3:10 am

Chelsea groaned loudly as she was fucked by Zora, reaching with her hands to grasp the cheetah's asscheeks as she was fucked with her legs over the feline's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 05, 2017 5:00 pm

"Such a good girl, mommy may have to keep you" Zora snickered while roughly thrusting into the other, letting out a pleasured growl as she kissed the other back, pinning her roughly to the bed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 9:25 am

"For you to not stop," replied Chelsea with a soft groan, throwing her legs over Zora's shoulders so that the pair could fuck at a different angle. After a moment, where Chelsea squirmed, bit her lip, and yelped out cutely when Zora hit her G-spot, the canine sat up, embracing the cheetah and kissing her forcefully.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 1:14 pm

"You look like you want something" Zora cooed, leaning over the other and kissing her chest while beginning to thrust in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 2:10 am

Chelsea groaned quietly as she was penetrated by Zora. As a canine, she was the best at giving a good pair of innocent puppy eyes, and did so first up at Zora, then down and over at Wade.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:30 am

"Used to do a whole bunch to him, though he began getting pissy with me whenever I felt like doing it" Zora shot a light glare toward her husband before she kissed and nipped at the other's neck while raising her legs and thrusting into the other with the dildo.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 31, 2017 9:07 am

Chelsea grunted quietly as Zora suckled on her breast, glancing over at Wade. "I don't know... I made him wear a nice little pair of panties once, and then gagged him with them while I fucked his ass. Maybe I wouldn't be so surprised." The she-wolf smirked teasingly over at the lion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:31 pm

"You'd be surprised at what he can do" Zora teased and chuckled, glancing to her husband and grinning, taking a breast into her mouth and sucking.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:09 pm

"This feels really good," Chelsea groaned softly, listening to the sounds of smacking lips as the cheetah kissed her breasts. "Take notes, Wade." The wolf teased, eagerly glancing back down her body now to watch Zora work.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Zora leaned down and began kissing the younger female's breasts, her tail lashing about.

Wade panted softly, catching his breath and he purred lightly as he watched his wife and his lover together.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 8:24 pm

Chelsea gave Zora a gentle moan as the other female's hands worked her breasts. The wolf bit her lip sexily and then glanced over at Wade, who was tied up beside her, giving him an innocent look to tease the bound male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 11:10 am

"You have no idea" Zora cooed and she purred, laying the other down and she began massaging her breasts.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2017 8:22 am

"Have you... done this before?" Chelsea huffed softly, unable to resist biting her lip as their breasts pressed together, the wolf's pair dwarfed by the cheetah's.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 25, 2017 9:11 am

Zora watched the other female and she grinned, pressing her chest against the others and tracing her hands down her body.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 10:40 pm

"Works for me..." Chelsea cooed softly, leaning over Wade and giving him a quick kiss on the lips before standing at the foot of the bed, beckoning for Zora to join her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 5:05 am

"You should know by now he bounces back quickly, but lets try this" Zora purred, pulling out some rope and she began tying her husband up, so all he could do was lay there, "How about that sweetheart, you get me all to yourself" She cooed, pulling the knot out of the other and stretching.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 3:56 am

Chelsea groaned softly above Wade, wriggling around in protest in the male's tight grasp as Zora spoke. "I'm not tired!" The wolf protested with a yip. "Maybe... I can try being with you while he rests?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 am

Wade breathed heavily, thrusting a few more times before he let out a deep snarl as he climaxed, holding Chelsea tightly and he panted, his ears drooped back.

"Aww, you're both tired already? I was just getting started" Came Zora's giggle, staying dominantly over the pair.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 9:11 pm

As soon as Zora thrusted the knot inside her, swelling her stretched pussy even further, it was all over for Chelsea, and she howled loudly as she came around the pair of cocks inside her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:57 pm

Zora purred, biting her ear roughly while thrusting the knot into the younger female, continuing to give short and rough thrusts while holding her tightly.

At the same time, Wade growled, thrusting roughly into Chelsea and feeling his climax nearing.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:40 pm

Chelsea pinned her ears to her head cutely as Zora responded affirmatively to everything she mentioned. "Y-yes!" She yelped again. Giving in to her own pleasure as she neared orgasm, the she-wolf reached between her body and Wade's, supporting herself on one arm and beginning to masturbate with the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:37 pm

"Well, maybe we can arrange that" Zora purred, nipping the girl's ear while thrusting into her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:12 pm

Chelsea had to fight hard to keep from moaning long enough to present her thoughts to the pair, the she-wolf desperately rocking her hips back and forth in time with the thrusts of the married couple. "I want... to try being with a girl." Chelsea felt her cheeks flush yet again as she spoke, interspaced with a moan. "Then I wanna use my mouth on Wade, at the same time as you!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 12:08 pm

"Tell me, what do you want to do?" Came Zora's growl while she was humping her roughly, both felines roughly thrusting into the canine between them.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 20, 2017 11:40 am

"I wanna do so much naughty stuff with you both..." Came Chelsea's submissive whimper. For some reason, having the cheetah around was making the tiny she-wolf way more submissive than usual. She was also curious, though, and wanted to see what other possibilities having another female around would create.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)   * Fun in the Sun * (Bacon) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

* Fun in the Sun * (Bacon)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next