From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 am

Zora looked up, even blushed under her fir as she heard him, "Love you too" She said quietly, brushing her lips softly against his before she laid her head on his chest and she dozed off.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 4:09 am

Alex breathed a light "Love you" into her ear before he closed his eyes and fell asleep, still inside Zora.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyThu Jun 01, 2017 2:21 am

The cheetah nuzzled close to him and let out a breath, her ears drooped softly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 8:44 pm

"Exactly." Alex huffed softly, flipping her onto her other side and spooning the older cheetah.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 31, 2017 7:56 pm

"An ass" She mumbled and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyTue May 30, 2017 5:33 am

Alex cracked a soft grin and touched his nose to hers. "Who would I be to not give the lady what she wants?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 9:06 pm

She shivered as she felt his touch and she pressed herself closer to him, "Maybe" She murmured, nuzzling her face into his neck softly, "I'm still surprised you let me top as much as I do" She let out a soft laugh.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 9:02 pm

"He'll react much better if you tell him in person." Alex replied, pulling the sheets over their bodies and running his hand soothingly down her spine over and over again, following it from the base of her neck to the start of her butt with each slow stroke. "Hell, maybe you two can agree to an open marriage at the least."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 8:47 pm

She leaned into his touch and she sighed softly, her ears drooped, "I just don't know how he'd react... He's kinda sensitive" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyMon May 29, 2017 8:45 pm

Alex finally looked Zora straight in the face, clearly a little bit nervous but not refusing the cheetah outright. "If you're sure... you should still go to see him though, at least to tell him what's going on if you don't change your mind."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptySun May 28, 2017 5:25 pm

"I just... I do love him.. I really do... But you're taking up more space than he ever has.." She spoke quietly, her head low, "Honestly I... I'd rather lose him and have you..." She mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyFri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm

Alex's ears perked at the surprise announcement, knowing this was totally unlike the cheetah. "Well, me too, kinda." He admitted sheepishly, raising his head from the pillow to ruffle the fur on the back of his head with his hand. "But maybe it's just a fluke. I'm sure going and actually spending some time with your husband will help you make up your mind."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:36 pm

Her ears flattened more and she seemed to be trembling lightly, shockingly, the usually stoic woman was letting tears roll down her face, "I don't understand it... I love my husband but... But I'm... I'm beginning to fall harder for you..." Came her voice against his neck, abnormally quiet.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:27 pm

Noticing the unusual affectionate embrace from the cheetah, Alex perked his ears towards her but didn't say anything, merely wrapped his arms around her and pulled her body closer to his, shuddering as they pressed so close together even as his cock softened.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:22 pm

She held onto him and breathed hard, her arms wrapped around his neck and she purred softly, her head pressed into the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:11 pm

Alex just managed to flip them onto their sides and yank his cock from her clenching kissy before he came, spraying her inner thighs with thick white spurts of semen. As the seed stopped flowing into her body, he looked from where they were joined up to her face, watching her pant softly as he did the same.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:07 pm

She purred and moaned as she continued riding him, breathing hard as she clenched around him and orgasmed, sitting hard on him and she trembled softly as she held onto his shoulders, her ears flat and eyes closed, her mouth agape as she breathed heavily, beginning to seem pretty exhausted from their activities.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 6:01 pm

"I'm gonna cum soon, babe." Alex groaned out his warning, his tail curling around her leg as he arched his back and jumped upwards into her a few times out of instinct.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:49 pm

She purred and moaned as she kissed him back and rode his cock harder, breathing heavily and moaning out loudly, her ears flat against her head.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:43 pm

To himself, Alex wondered why on earth Zora and her partner were still married. He didn't mention this out loud, however, and instead pinned his ears, kissing the beautiful cheetah's lips after letting her roam around his jawline for a moment. He squirmed slightly beneath her as his climax approached quickly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:10 am

"Probably, after sex he would mumble some chick's name, so he probably has someone" She shrugged, riding him as hard and fast as she could, her tail lashing roughly as she kissed at his jawline.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 7:06 am

"Is he- ngh- seeing anyone on the side?" Alex managed to moan out, his grip on her succulent asscheeks tightening as she rode him hard.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyTue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

"Probably argue and fuck, that's usually what happens" She purred as she rode him, biting her lip and moaning out, her ears flicked back lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptySat May 20, 2017 10:16 pm

"Wonderful," Alex groaned, feeling his orgasm rising in him as Zora continued to hump him relentlessly, making his cock slick with her juices and his precum. "W-what are you and he going to do while you're there?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 EmptyFri May 19, 2017 4:48 pm

"I meant leave my husband sooner than usual, I wont be leaving until after the day with the guys" She purred, picking up speed as she rode his cock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]    It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]  - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a Getaway Resort For a Reason [Storm]
Page 19 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 42  Next