From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ooh, shiny!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lovebird

Lovebird

Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:50 am

"My mother was from Cianwood," she said, avoiding the subject of her father's hometown (mostly because I don't know it. I used a character from the anime). Reaching the beach, she pulled out her five other POKÉBALLS and released her Pokémon.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:47 am

"Wow." Alex reacted to her story, hardly able to imagine coming from such a background. "Adventure's been in my blood since the day I was born. I grew up in Mahogany town. Got kicked out of the house every morning and wasn't allowed back in until the sun set." He chuckled fondly, remembering the adventures he'd had roaming free in the wilderness like that.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:41 am

Calandra smirked. "If it's your first time here then it's a good thing. I've been here many times before." She started walking, leaving the Center and heading towards the beach, adding, "My father is a businessman and he often took me along with him because my mother died when I was very young."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:39 am

"Sure." Alexandre replied, reaching back and feeling each of his five full pokeballs at the mention of meeting one another's 'mons. Sheepishly, he admitted "It's my first time here. I'm glad I bumped into you."
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:36 am

She smiled faintly. "Well then. We should probably go introduce our Pokémon, yes? And then we can wander around the city. I've been here before, and I know the best places."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:33 am

"Wait, really?" His mood seemed to brighten again, at least somewhat, at the prospect of joining up with somebody new. Sure, his pokemon were all great to him- some in more ways than one- but to spend time with new pokemon, and even with a new person, excited him greatly after nearly five years of wandering aimlessly. "I'd love to." He finally answered, eyes still downcast, but with a slight look of optimism to them.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:29 am

Calandra took the piece of paper, eyeing him somewhat warily as his mood fell again. With his sudden mood swings he was almost as bad as she was during her time of the month (*awkward silence...*). Folding it up, she placed it in her bag and hesitated before saying, "If you want, you can join Gypsy and I while you're waiting for your Pokémon to heal."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:26 am

"Nice to meet you." He replied frankly, quickly returning to capturing the Pokemon with his pencil. He'd thought ahead and done this sketch on contact paper, meaning that as he finished, he was able to peel off a paper beneath what he'd been drawing on which had a carbon copy of his sketch on it. Presenting the copy to Calandra, he said simply "Thanks so much. Take this for me." Reminded again of his pokemon's condition, his demeanor darkened again rapidly, the young man suddenly appeared crestfallen once more as he was starved for companionship.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:23 am

Gypsy purred, the vain creature enjoying the attention as she pressed her head against his hand. There was a fond smile on Calandra's lips as she watched her longtime partner soak up the attention. "My name is Calandra."
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:20 am

Smiling, he got to work quickly setting the pad on his knee, extremely focused on getting every curve, every detail on the Persian perfect. After roughly finishing her legs, redoing each a few times like the perfectionist he was, he looked up to the female trainer. "Apologies. I'm Alexandre." Glancing over at the Persian, he smiled warmly, stroking the Pokemon's head several times while asking her "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:17 am

Calandra blinked, momentarily caught off guard by his sudden change in attitude, then glanced down to her companion, who seemed equally bemused but willing to humor the guy because she was a vain creature and liked his excitement about her. "All right," she allowed, inclining her head in acquiescence.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:11 am

Alexandre's eyes wandered to Gypsy, and they widened with genuine delight. "Is that a shiny? I've never seen one before!" Excitedly, he ran back over to his backpack, left against the wall by his seat, and pulled out a basic pencil and a large pad of paper. "You wouldn't mind if I took a moment to sketch her basic shape before you left, would you?" The trainer hadn't been this excited in over three days, ever since another careless trainer had found himself surrounded by a wild band of Machomp. Alexandre and Vance, his usual companion, had jumped in to save the hapless young boy, but only at great cost to Vance's body.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:05 am

Calandra paused, turning to the other trainer. "Yes?" She asked not unfriendly, cocking her head to the side in curiosity, Gypsy copying her trainer.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:04 am

After quickly greeting his comatose companion, running his hand through the familiar soft fur, Alexandre sighed softly and returned to the waiting room, again noticing the female trainer preparing to leave. Again, willing to try anything to distract himself from the pain he currently felt, he said quietly "Oh, excuse me?" He hardly looked up, doing so just enough to make eye contact.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 7:01 am

Calandra watched him walk down the hallway before returning to her book, and she stayed like that until fifteen minutes later, when her Pokémon were all healed and tested and ready to go. She collected them, leaving Gypsy out of her Pokéball, and made to leave.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:57 am

Alex noticed in his peripheral vision that Nurse Joy and another trainer were now scrutinizing him, but he didn't care. Nurse Joy nodded to someone unseen behind the desk, which appeared as a Chansey came out from behind the front desk and padded over to him, a cheerful smile as always. "Chansey will take you back to see your Poochyena if you would like."

"Huh?" Alex looked up, not having realized the nurse was talking to him until the pink pokemon appeared before him. "Oh, uh, sure." Hands in his pockets, head down, he followed the pokemon, walking past the fenale trainer on their way to a long, sterile hallway.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:48 am

Calandra glanced up at the sound of slapping magazine, her attention drawn to the only other trainer in there, a rather distressed boy who looked about a year younger than her. She cocked her head to the side, sharp eyes assessing him and concluding at least one of his Pokémon had been badly injured.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:45 am

(Got it!)

Alexandre was really, really trying to distract himself. To read, to sketch, to do anything other than worry. But he simply couldn't muster it. Slapping the latest edition of the weekly news magazine down on the side table beside his seat in frustration, the distressed trainer put his head in his hands, unable yo believe tje set of circumstances that brought him here.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:37 am

(Okey~)

Calandra lounged on a chair in the waiting room of the Pokémon Center in Olivine City (I'm playing SoulSilver right now so I chose Johto), having brought her Pokémon in for a checkup, reading a book as she waited.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:32 am

(I was thinking they meet at a Pokemon center. Alexandre is going to be there for something pretty serious. And since i forgot:)

Appearance: Average build, sort of tanned, a bit of stubble, black hair, green eyes
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:30 am

Are they traveling together or do they just randomly meet?
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:23 am

Ok! Alexandre is 16.

Arcanine- Rend, M

Jolteon- Dashie (more of a nickname), F

Poochyena- Vance, M

Absol- Andromeda (Andy), F

Liepard- Violet (Spots), F

Floatzel- Rio, M
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:12 am

*merps*

Shiny Persian- Gypsy, f
Rapidash- Fuoco, f
Lucario- Loki, m
Serperior- Gabriel, m
Girafarig- Poplar, m
Kingdra- Tsunami, f

Also, Calandra is seventeen
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 6:09 am

(Lol! I see your flerp and raise you this! *glerps*)

Name: Alexandre Rainer

Pokemon: Arcanine (M), Jolteon (F), Poochyena (M), Absol (F), Liepard (F), Floatzel (M)

Other: Not necessarily seeking to be the best in the region, simply traveling for the sake of it and collecting pokemon that he… fancies.
Back to top Go down
Lovebird

Lovebird

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 12:24 am

Name: Calandra Black
Appearance: Lithe, fair-skinned, long black hair, dark blue eyes
Pokémon: Shiny Persian, Rapidash, Lucario, Serperior, Girafarig, and Kingdra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ooh, shiny!   Ooh, shiny! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ooh, shiny!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-