From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Office Affairs [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:35 pm

Daryl smiled and ran his hands down her sides, admiring her, "Your beautiful" he told her, running his hands over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:32 pm

She pulled away with a loud "pop!" as she pulled away from his cock, licking her lips lightly and she rose up, straddling him and she pecked him softly, "I'm glad" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Daryl groaned out as he came, unable to give the female a warning due to how quickly it had happened, the sight of her bobbing her head over him had been too much. He ran his head through her hair, "i think it's safe to say your definitely forgiven"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:45 pm

Cici moaned around his cock, taking him completely, she looked up as she felt the tug on her hair, sucking harder on him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 4:33 am

Daryl watched as she managed to take all of him at once, he groaned and reached down, toying with her hair, giving it a slight pull.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 3:48 am

She let out a soft chuckle as she continued sucking on him, taking his whole length into her mouth easily as she bobbed her head.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 am

Daryl watched as she took him into her mouth, "oh fuck" he swore unable to help himself as he reached his hand down and gripped some of her hair, he wasn't pulling it or yanking it, however, allowing her to do whatever she pleased. "Fuck, keep going," he told her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm

She chuckled and smiled softly, taking his cock into her mouth and she bobbed her head, sucking softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 2:45 pm

"trust me" he groaned, unable to stop himself staring at her movements, "i'm not going to try to stop you" he teased, reaching down he pulled some of her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 12:47 pm

"Let me treat you" She cooed, kissing the head of his cock before taking him into her mouth, sucking softly while stroking him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 4:14 am

Daryl didnā€™t argue further, he didnā€™t think heā€™d even be able to given how much he was enjoying the sight, he groaned out watching as his cock twitched in need against her lips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 5:53 pm

"I want to" She cooed, beginning to trail kisses along his cock, continuing to stroke him slowly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 2:28 pm

Daryl groaned as he watched her, ā€œwell...I think if you were to do that youā€™d definitely be forgiven, but you should know you donā€™t need toā€ he told her, offering her a way out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 pm

"Maybe with a little of this-" She cooed, beginning to trail kisses down his body, looking up with a playful glint in her eye, "And maybe some of this" She added as she began stroking his cock slowly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:23 am

Daryl raised an eyebrow, leaning back curiously, ā€œhow do you plan to do that?ā€ He toyed, playing along.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:07 am

"I guess I kinda ruined that moment huh?" She murmured, letting out a small laugh, while rubbing the back of her neck lightly, an idea came to mind and she pulled away slightly, "Let me make it up to you" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:18 am

Daryl held her against him, kissing the top of her head when she apologised again, "it's okay" he told her assuringly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:39 am

She pecked him in return as he did, cuddling up to him and holding onto him, "I'm sorry Daryl.." She said quietly, letting out a breath.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:25 am

"Then don't" Daryl allowed, brushing some of her hair out of her face with his thumb, and pecking her lips softly before scooping her up and sitting on the bed, settling her in his lap.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:18 am

She flinched slightly as she felt him pulling her close, she let out a breath as she pressed close to him, hiding her face in his chest, "I don't want to go... I don't want to be away from you" She gave a small whine, holding onto him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 1:03 am

Daryl looked over at her as she spoke, sighing softly as he noticed her watering eyes, "i'm not going to stop you leaving if that's what you want...but don't leave because of this" he told her stepping forward and pulling her into a soft embrace.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:56 am

She stared wide eyed at him as he spoke, realizing what she had said she shot up, hanging her head, "Daryl... I.. I didn't mean it like that... I should have said something else.." She said quietly, "I want you Daryl.. I do, honestly" She said, looking up toward him, tears in her eyes, "I never have nor will I ever see you as just a replacement, Daryl... No one has ever treated me the way you do... I'm sorry..." She whimpered, standing and wrapping her arms around herself, "Maybe I should go... I've upset you.." She said quietly, avoiding his gaze.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:51 am

Daryl recoiled in shock when she compared him and his movements as 'something her husband would to' the statement rubbed him the wrong way, as in his mind, there would have been easier ways to tell him to stop without introducing her husband, especially when he had been about to fuck her. He sat back, breathing hard, his expression a mix between anger and shock. Before he could say anything he'd regret he stepped off the bed sighing, running his hands over his face. "What are you doing here?" he asked generally, "if you wanted release from your husband, i told you, i'm not a suitable replacement" Daryl leaned against the wall, watching her carefully with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:38 pm

She gave a whine, grinding against his fingers, "Daryl.. Please.. Don't tease me" She pouted, looking up toward him with an innocent look, "You're doing what he does" She pouted, reminding him of what her husband does with her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 2:27 pm

Daryl smirked, beginning to tease her before he leaned in and caught her lower lip between his teeth, "beg" he ordered with an experimental dominate voice, trying to Gage whether she liked it, or if he should instead ease back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Office Affairs [Bacon]  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Office Affairs [Bacon]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next