viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Office Affairs [Bacon]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:33 pm

He smiled, and dispite her being so close was temping he started flicking through the files she'd had with her. He started talking to her in a business like manner, gesturing to various changes that needed to be made, marking them with a blue '*' and offering suggestions on how to word it, in the middle of his talking his hand was on her knee, slowly traveling up her leg until he stopped abruptly noticed she'd crossed her legs. He raised an eyebrow at her, lifting her leg up and pressing it back to the floor he moved himself closer and teased his fingers between her thighs, pinching her pussy when he got the chance.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:26 pm

Cici was pressed close to his chair and she teasingly bit her lip as she felt his hand on her thigh, she pulled her skirt up a tiny bit to let him have more access, until he pulled away and she pouted a little, she moved about the office when he let her go, she closed and locked his door playfully before making sure the blind on the door was closed and she pulled a chair to his desk, sitting and crossing one leg over the other like a typical business woman would and she moved her chair as close to his as she could.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Daryl lent back in his chair, looking up at her exposed cleavage bluntly, he didn't even try to be subtle about it. He leaned forward and pressed a hand to the inside of her thigh, under her skirt and begun moving it up the inside of her leg. He however spoke as if he wasn't doing anything "pull up a chair and we can discuss it" the truth was, daryl could have probably just taken the files and done it himself in less time that it would take to explain it, but he would much rather trap Cici in his office for a while. He brought his hand back down to the desk, allowing her a chance to get a chair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:15 pm

(Razz)

Cici walked up to his office and walked through the opened door, chuckling softly ay his greeting and she smiled, moving to his desk and standing pretty close to him, "Oh nothing much handsome, we just need to get things ready for the meeting next week" She cooed flirtatously, she had left the top couple buttons of her blouse open earlier and it let her cleavage show, her breasts large for her body size, but there was an explanation for it, when she was younger, in her teens, she had been overweight and most of the weight went to her breasts, making them larger, though she never really noticed until they got in the way, "I've got the paperwork with me, I just don't know how to word it all onto the slides" She cooed and looked to him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:09 pm

(All good, I was asleep anyway :p)

Daryl sat sitting at his office, wearing a carefully pressed suit he leaned forward and pressured his signature onto various documents he'd spent hours going over. Daryl glared when he noticed someone approaching his office, he was currently in a foul mood due to the finance departments lack of seeming capacity when it came to budgeting for the upcoming propaganda. He soon however noticed that it was Cici, and smirked beckoning her in with the curl of his out stretched pointer. He leaned back smirked cockily, "morning sexy - what can I do for you?" He asked moving his chair over, inviting her to stand next to him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Yup I can lol

Cici sighed as she sat at her desk, filling out paperwork for another customer, she ran her hands through her hair and she tied her hair back, glancing at the clock and letting out a breath once she realized it was break, she got up and walked to the lunch room, grabbing her food out of the fridge and she went to sit down to eat.

She huffed softly while starting to eat, she checked her phone and sighed, her husband just wouldn't leave her alone today. She ate and went back to work before break was over, she realized she needed to talk to Daryl about some things for the next staff meeting and she got up, grabbing some paperwork and heading off to find Daryl.

(Sorry it took a while to reply, I've been out of school for two weeks and my teachers wont leave me alone)
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Office Affairs [Bacon]    Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:26 pm

Name: Daryl Jacobson
Height: 6'9
Personality: in Rp
Bio: believed in the office to be single
Appearance:

Other: would you mind starting? c:
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~