From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:23 am

A surprised breath left him when hands grabbed at his ass. He just smiled and kissed at his jaw. "Touchy, are we?" He teased. Keeping close, while playfully moving against him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 4:06 am

"I try" He teased and chuckled, holding him close and kissing him back, grabbing his ass playfully and grinning.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:59 am

The teen grinned and started to crack up when the other made that statement. "Aw, that was so sweet of you," he teased. Turning the others head, he placed a light kiss on his lips. He definitely liked this, just them chilling and being happy.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:53 am

"We'll see" he chuckled and smiled, holding him close and kissing him softly, "For all I know, I may fall even more, since I fell hard for you" He said, a blush lacing his cheeks and he glanced away lightly, not used to being like that.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:43 am

"Really that is something I need to see," he grinned lightly. Letting off a soft laugh at the thought of him falling repeatedly. "That's surprising... Maybe with me around you might," he cooed in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:31 am

"According to the gang, I just get weird and face plant everywhere, but they don't have anything on video so I don't believe them" He chuckled, "And apparently I'm not horny while I'm drunk" He added.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:25 am

"That sounds delightful," he chuckled happily. Smiling as lips pressed against his own. He wrapped his arms around him and pulled the other close. "I am curious to see how you are when drunk, though," he said. Still pondering on the thought.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:21 am

"Maybe on our next break I'll buy us some good alcohol and we'll get hammered" He said and nuzzled him softly, kissing the teen deeply.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:14 am

"I was about to say, maybe I don't want to see you like that," he chuckled. Though, he was curious to see him high. And he also was interested to see how he was drunk. Was he flirty? Seductive? Cute? Guess he was going to have to find out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:08 am

He wrapped his arms around the other and held him close, Dalton rolled his eyes and huffed, "You don't want to see me high, I only ever get high when I know I need to kill someone, I don't want you seeing me on drugs, drunk is fine, maybe a joint here and there, but not full on" He told him and cupped his cheek.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 3:02 am

Vincent snorted in amusement. "I have yet to see you high. I wonder how weird it is," he murmured. Moving to turn around so he could face the other. His legs lightly draped around the others hips.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:58 am

"Well they can go suck a cock, they've tried to get a new leader and learned their lesson after I shot the guy, they knew I'd do it, and I was pretty high so I didn't really fully know what I was doing" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:50 am

"Well, maybe because I'm different?" He shrugged his shoudlers weakly. Was the last guy a teen like he was? Or was the last guy just about the same age as Dalton was? He didn't know, and he didn't think he really wanted to know. "Well, maybe you should be around them a little bit more? So they don't end up thinking that about you," he said. Closing his eyes when the other helped him wash off his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:40 am

"Oh yeah, I am, but the fuckers are starting to think I've gone soft because I'm with you now" He grumbled, holding him close and helping him wash his hair, "They never said anything about the last guy I was with" He huffed as he helped the teen.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:38 am

Vinny looked up when Dalton climbed into the tub with him. He shifted back and loved the gentle kisses against his neck. "Yeah, I know. I thought you were the boss or whatever?" He asked. Moving his head so he could look back toward the other. Trying to get more soap out of his hair.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:11 am

He sighed and moved to him, climbing into the large tub and holding the other close, "Fucking people don't fucking listen to any fucking thing I fucking say" He growled and kissed his neck softly, not caring about the soap he was getting in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 2:02 am

Vincent's head was covered with soap and drenched. He heard the door open and blinked his eyes. Though, it was pretty hard to blink with all this soap in his head. He reached up to wipe the soap and water from his eyes. Along with his hair and such. He said nothing, not wanting to anger the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:57 am

After a while of arguing, he hung up the phone and got up to follow the teen, he removed the sheath and vibrator then walked into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:50 am

Vincent was about to say something. But decided to not but in and ask what was wrong. He just shifted up and stretched out. Being as quiet as he possibly could. He got himself off of the bed, deciding to get himself cleaned up in the bathroom. He decided to soak in a bath, settling back in content.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 1:34 am

"No, we ain't doing it" He snapped into the phone, "I don' care if they are targetin' some other group, tell 'em to back the fuck off" He said harshly into the phone, his back to the teen.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2016 12:11 am

"You can buy longer ones. I'm curious to know how long they can get," he flushed lightly. Shifting around awkwardly, looking to the side lightly. He blinked when the length dropped onto his hips. He nearly jolted when the phone rang, he glanced over. Keeping as silent as he possibly could.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 11:47 pm

"I can always buy longer if you want to try a new one out" He teased and laid beside him, the silicone drooped over one of the older man's hips, he was about to speak again when his phone rang and he frowned, sitting up and grabbing his phone, answering with almost a growl, "What?" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Vinny pouted ever so slightly, but nodded in understanding. "Alright, I'll rest for a while," he said. The long toy had made him feel a bit sore from how long it was. But he was still pretty happily. His face flushed as the toy was pulled from him. Watching as the silicone length flopped onto his stomach. "That is a pretty long toy..." He awed.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:52 pm

"Just relax for a bit and we'll try it out" He chuckled softly and kissed him back, he slowly pulled the toy from the teen and let the silicone toy flop onto the teen's stomach between them.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 28, 2016 9:36 pm

"Yeah, but I also still want to try the dragon one later," he murmured lightly. Pressing up against the other gently. Kissing his lips lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: