From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:53 am

"Now how's that going to work?" He asked. Stifling a soft laugh in amusement. Noticing they were moving to the couch. Vinny watched as their clothes were removed, soon helping his teacher.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:49 am

"Maybe I'll hide you under my desk for a class too" He teased against his neck while moving to the couch, laying the teen down and pinning him, starting to remove their clothes.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 12:41 am

Vinny smiled when he was lifted. Head tilting as lips pressed against his neck. "Still, the thrill of that is great. So we can secretly see one another during lunch," he said. Though, he would bring lunch. He got pretty hungry the last time.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:27 pm

"If you want" He said and picked him up, kissing his neck softly, giving him a smile.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:15 pm

He smiled and leaned into the kiss. "What are we going to do in school? Secretly see one another?" He asked. Arms wrapping around his shoudlers.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:31 pm

"Good" He smiled and moved to him, kissing the teen and holding his chin softly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Vinny thought for a moment. Tapping at his chin lightly, before grinning. "I'm sure they wouldn't care. I would love to move in," he hummed. He hoped his parents wouldn't care. They usually didn't anyway.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:25 pm

"Then if they don't care, why don't you just move in?" He asked with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:21 pm

Vincent blinked as the other spoke more. "I don't mind staying, I was worried about my parents for a moment. Then I realized they wouldn't care," he assured. Smiling gently, hoping to calm the other.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 pm

"We can go around town if you want, you just sounded like you didn't want to stay" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:13 pm

"I don't have any plans," he mused. "I usually take a day where I go around town. But I don't do that often," he said. Liking that the other nearly sounded sad when he mentioned plans.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm

"Where would you be going? You never told me you had plans" He said.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:56 pm

He shrugged lightly, leaning back a bit. "I don't know if I'll still be here," he said. He wasn't sure if Dalton wanted him around for the next few days. His parents didn't mind where he was though. So he didn't care what he did.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:41 pm

"I know" He said and stretched, "I can drive you if you want" He told him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 pm

Vinny soon backed down and allowed the other to clean up. He shifted to settle on the counter. "We have school after tomorrow," he commented. It indeed was the weekend, that was the only thing he was glad about.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:25 pm

"Let me" He said once he was done and he yawned, cleaning up after them.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Vinny chuckled when he spoke about heading to the room for a bit. He finished off his meal and licked his lips playfully. "Maybe," he replied in a teasing manner. Standing up to place the plate he had in the sink.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 7:04 pm

"Of course not" He let out a small chuckle, "Maybe in a bit, we can go to the room for a little while?" He grinned slyly.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:57 pm

The teen snickered at the comment. "I had to get up, I was dying of thirst. You wouldn't want me to die, would you," he fussed. Shifting back in his seat as he ate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:51 pm

"Amazing, until someone left the bed and the phone rang" He pouted as he ate.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:50 pm

He smirked lightly in amusement. Still eating at his meal contently. "So how was the slumber?" He asked. Glancing over to Dalton curiously. Fiddling around with the fork he had in his hand.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:33 pm

He trudged down to the kitchen and grumbled, grabbing his plate and muttering a thank you to the teen, lazily sitting in a chair to eat.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:31 pm

Vinny could hear the phone ringing, and chuckled at the agitated groan that he heard from him. He decided to make some breakfast for the two of them. And left it sitting out on the counter. He shuffled to the table and sat down, eating his own plate of breakfast.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:11 pm

Dalton grumbled as he slept, rolling into Vincent's spot, he snored and twitched, jolting awake as his phone rang and he let out a loud agitated groan.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 6:07 pm

He huffed and squirmed around a bit. Managing to finally slip out of the man's hold. Quietly shuffling to the kitchen to get himself something to drink. His throat was feeling dry, and he didn't like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things are not what they seem {Bacon}   Things are not what they seem {Bacon} - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things are not what they seem {Bacon}
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next