What's up Mofos!

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:50 pm

Trey nodded, avoiding touching her dispite his need to, "come with me" he says and leaps down from the cave, heading out of the camp, the two walked for several meters before trey stopped at a clear watering hole.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:47 pm

She sighed as she watched him leave, she turned to Trey and purred quietly, "I just couldn't see you hurt Trey, he's already threatened me, he'll do worse to you" She sighed, sitting down and licking herself, growling as she still smelt Leon on her fur, the most scent from anywhere he urinated on her.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:45 pm

Leon growled, his tail flicking, "you'll regret that" he says before turning his back and moving down to where the pride were feeding. Trey looked to Shir somewhat disappointed that he hadn't been able to fight Leon.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:40 pm

Shir jolted as she heard the snarls and she jumped up, running out and standing between the two males, "Leon, look, the hunting party brought back baby mammoth, your favourite! You better get there before anyone takes the best parts" She pleaded and tried to push the male, her ears pinning back, her tail flicked and she tried to move the alpha male away from Trey.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:35 pm

Trey and the squad of hunters had managed to take down a large mammoth, it had taken them majority of the morning to drag the large mammal back to the main set of caves. As trey approached he noticed Shir at his cave, and Leon stalking toward her. He growled and jumped onto a low rock, jumping to the next and next until he launched himself at Leon who snarled, shoving trey off the two large males snarled and bore their teeth, circling each other aggressively,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:43 pm

She growled and squirmed under him, trying to get away from him. In the morning when she managed to get away, she ran to Trey's cave and waited for him there, rubbing herself on everything to try and get Leon's rancid scent off her fur.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:34 pm

Leon leaned down and bit onto her scruff aggressively, "quiet, you should be thankful that I'm only scent marking you." He said before crouching over her, refusing her escape as he dozed off to sleep.

---

With the rise of a knew son, trey crawled on his stomach toward a herd of mammoth, leading a small party toward a baby that was currently unprotected.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:28 pm

She was about to object when she was knocked down and pinned, she growled and squirmed under the male, her claws digging into the ground, "Get off Leon!" She snarled, trying to fight the male off her, she didn't like Leon one bit, and being covered in his scent ticked her off even more.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Leon growled as he walked out of his and Shir's supposed shared cave, "where have you been?" He demanded, immediately tensing when he smelt the scent of another male on her. "With trey? I don't know why you waste your time with the stray, it's not like you could ever be with him" he growled and moved to Shir, pressing his body against hers and using his weight to push her to the ground where he caged her with his legs, his stomach on her back. He begun to mark her with the scent on his cheeks, spraying her with light sprays of urine to mark her as his throughly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:07 pm

She sighed as she walked out of the cave, she padded down toward her father, her ears drooped and she sighed, she had been taken to Leon, the two were meant to live in their own cave now to get used to one another and hopefully develop feelings for one another.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:55 pm

Trey frowned deeply, he found it the best idea not to respond to her pleas, it would simply make it more difficult later on when he'd seen her with Leon constantly. He laid down in the back of his cave, an idea forming to make her let go, it would be painful for both of them, but in the end it would be best for her if it meant she'd be safe.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:52 pm

"No Trey!" She hissed and got up, "I'll never grow to love him, not when you're all that's in my mind and heart" She cried, her ears back, "W-we can make this work... I-I wont have his cubs..." Her voice started to tremble and she whimpered, sitting down and lowering her head, her shoulders quivering as she tried to keep her composure, she jolted as she heard her father calling for her and she looked up, whimpering before she sighed and stood, nuzzling Trey, "We can be together... Even if Im, that jerk's mate... In my mind I'll never be his mate" She said quietly before starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Trey frowned deeply, moving to lay on his side as she pressed her head to his neck, "he'll mate with you Shir, I don't want to watch you bring up his Cubs, not if I'm caring for you as deeply as I do now." He frowned deeply, Trey had always pictured he and Shir together, siring Cubs together, maybe one day starting their own pride, where Trey wouldn't be seen as a stray. He licked her muzzle, sadly knowing it was a hopeless dream. "We should end this quickly, before anything serious happens - please." He said laying back and closing his eyes in torment "you could learn to love him, give it time."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 pm

She purred and groomed him in return, shuttering softly and she nuzzled him, "Trey, I keep telling you, I'm never going to loyal to him, not when he's him" She sighed, turning her head, "I don't care for him, or anyone, the way I care for you... I cant take the separation... I want us to be together... Trey I love you too much to let you just give us up" She said and looked to him, her ears drooping, "Even if you challanged him and won, I don't know if it'll be enough... They moved up the ceremony... When the moon is full... I'll be that self centered bastards mate" She hissed and growled at the thought. She looked to Trey and frowned, pressing close to him, "Trey, you're my only relief... I need these times with you to keeo my sanity..." She whimpered, burrying her face in his neck.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:13 am

Trey laid on his side, enjoying her grooming soon sitting up and beginning to groom her. Running his toungue over her cheek and ears, grooming her throat before dedicating his attention to her under belly, but he was always careful not to cross any lines, knowing it could very well get her in trouble as well as him. Trey had been a stray Tom with no purpose - he and his father were taken in to the pride yet it meant that the two toms for forever indebted to the alpha, Leon's father. That debt would no doubt be transferred to Leon when his father passed the reins which no doubt would be when Leon took Shir as his mate. It was the reason Trey couldn't be with Shir, he was a stray and it was forbidden for a stray to mate with a pride-cat. He knew he'd be hassled by Leon when Shir returned, his scent over what Leon believed was his female. Trey sat up, "you should head back, I don't want Leon to find you here, you don't want to anger him Shir, he will offer you more protection then I can. As much as I want you as my mate I can't fight a whole pride, and even if I could I'd be weak and easily killed. Leon won't hurt you so long as your loyal, he can offer you a better life than I can, I'm not a pride-cat" he says shamefully, wishing he could mate with her, to be the Tom that she needed. He was selfish in that he didn't want Leon to have her, but he loved her enough to live with the knowlege that she'd be protected. He moved to her, nuzzling her lovingly, "you shouldn't come back here Shir, I won't fight Leon or his father so long as my father needs protection, we'll both be banished and I can't risk my fathers life on what I want. I love and need you but i can't have you, you need to understand that Leon if your best bet for a better life. If there's ever a chance I can fight for you, I will, but for now, you need to be smart and I'm not a smart option."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:20 am

"Well he can look all he wants" She purred and rubbed against the male, laying with him and grooming him softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:10 pm

Trey looked hearing Shir he stood and padding toward her, as he approached her he head-butted her, purring loudly. Moving to rub his cheeks over her flanks and back. Ushering her inside further so they wouldn't be seen. "Leon will be looking for you" he said, laying down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:43 pm

"Trey" The saberess mewed as she poked her head into his cave, her ears flicking and she moved into the cave, checking behind her to see if she had been followed, padding deeper into his cave.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:37 pm

After recieving full responsibility for the fight Trey lounged in his cave, willing enough to escape the drama. With the light of the day disappearing and majority of the sabors going hungry due to his failed hunt trey settled in the back of his cave, snoring slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:32 pm

The saber lioness turned her head and watched the brawl, she huffed and jumped off the ledge, padding off and trying to find something to get her mind off what she had been told, the ceremony for her and Leon had been moved to be sooner and the saber lioness was completely angered by it, she had never wanted to be his mate, she had wanted to be with Trey, she had liked the male for a while, but never got the chance to talk to him anymore.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:18 pm

Trey looked over to the female sabor that he'd had his eye on for a while, he knew her father was in his hunting group. He curiously stood and made his way over to her ledge by leaping to another that was close by. He however was snarled at by Leon, Trey instinctually growled back and leaped down, the two immediately getting caught in a brawl that was split up by the alpha. Minutes later, trey glared but bowed his head and moved away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Shir noticed Trey and she purred, she got up from her spot and was about to head toward the male, she jolted when she was called and she growled, clawing the ground before bounding toward her parents and following them into the mane cave, unsure of why they needed her. After just a few minutes she ran out of the cave and ran to her friend, jumping up onto the same legde and she paced, growling and barking her fangs in agitation.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:02 pm

Trey's hunt had been ruined by a neighbouring pride of sabors, the she-cats had purposely knocked a few rocks and spooked the herd. Trey walked back into the territory, sending a fatal glare to Leon how lounged on a rock above him. The young king believed himself to be superior due to his status, but until he took on the role of King, trey techinally outranked him, being a hunter. He didn't bare his fangs like he wanted to, knowing that would only cause himself trouble, he had no reason to challenge the selfish male. Who seemed to think he didn't need to do anything for the good of the pride, he lounged around all day and shouted orders that he really - didn't have the jurisdiction to shout. Trey leaped onto a high ledge, panting to cool himself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:56 pm

~ I'll start
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Awesome~ you wanna start it or me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]   

Back to top Go down

Her Almost Romeo, His Almost Juliet [Ash]
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next