From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
000TheLoneWolf000

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2016 2:19 am

He nodded as he stayed settled beside the other. Pleased to know that the other was getting the work done. So that it would be finished and ready for the rain that was soon to come. He moved over and pressed against him. Moving his hand against his flank. Occupying himself while he ate.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:55 am

The stallion thanked him then started eating, "I've got a couple more rows to do then I'll be done, I've been going pretty fast" He said as he ate.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2016 1:47 am

Tray finally walked out and decided to hand some food to the stallion. "The rain looks like it's coming. So it shouldn't be long now," he said. Shaking his head as he shuffled toward the other. Placing the food down, though close enough for the other to grab.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:41 pm

The stallion worked until noon when he usually had a break and he walked to the barn, stretching and getting a drink.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Tray nodded as he watched the other male move off to the field. After an hour or so, he stood up. Winding from the pain, but it was slowly ebbing away. He shuffled over to the house. Getting himself something to eat and he clothed himself.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:18 pm

"Alright, I'm going to head to the field and plant, call if you need me" he said while he hooked himself up to the planter and he started heading out.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 4:03 pm

"I'm good, I just need to lay here for a while," he said. Shifting up so he was sitting. His stallion literally pounded him till he as sore. But he sure as hell enjoyed it. And he definitely wanted more, that is if the other wanted more.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:56 pm

It didnt take long before the stallion was back and he walked toward his master, his tail swishing, "Do you need help sir?" He asked as he walked up to him, pulling his harness on and starting to strap everything down.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:50 pm

Tray nodded as he watched the other leave to go to the feeding room. And he suddenly found himself to be very hungry. He shuffled around, lightly wincing when he found pain shooting up through his lower abdomen. He settled back down, huffing lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:40 pm

"Alright, I'll feed everyone then come back and get harnessed up, I just have to get through planting and we should be good to let it rain" He gave a light chuckle, starting to head to the feed room.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:35 pm

"Yeah, I should suggest we wait until later in the day to do all the hard work. I'm still going to stay here, so you should go feed everyone and then come back. I also heard it was going to rain later," he murmured. Glancing over to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 3:19 pm

"I should probably get started sir, unless you had other plans for me to do this morning, if you're down for a bit I should go feed everyone" He reminded, his tail swishing and he shifted his weight on his hooves.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 12:09 pm

The human reached a hand up to rub it over his face. Yawning once more as he shuffled around a bit. Body quivering as he listened to the males joints popping as he stood. "I'm going to stay here for a little while longer," he said. He didn't feel like moving. Because he knew how sore he was going to be from last night.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:21 am

He looked to his master and he gave a soft chuckle, "Morning" He said and gave him a soft nuzzle before slowly standing, his joints popping as he stood and stretched, letting out a light huff, his muscles rippled as he moved to face the man.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2016 5:00 am

Tray had slept fairly well through the light. Especially since he was curled up in a blanket, and also pressed close to the other stallion. He mumbled and rolled over a bit so he was facing him. Snuggling up closer, he allowed himself to sleep more. That was until he had felt the other shifting beside him. The human yawned blinked open his eyes, moving a hand up to run over his face. "M... Morning," he spoke lightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:01 am

(Bump~)
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:42 am

The stallion glanced to his master and smiled softly, he made sure a blanket was wrapped around him, knowing the night would get cold, and he yawned softly, getting himself comfortable and he slowly dozed off, sleeping deeply through the night. He woke with a loud yawn as he heard the rooster and he stretched out his arms, rubbing his face and looking to his master, remembering the night before and shuttering pleasurably at the memory of mounting his master.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:37 am

Tray moved his gaze over to the stallion who was settled beside him. Listening to him with interest. When he was finished, he nodded and let off a light yawn. Snuggling up to him as close as possible. "well, that's good to hear you have well children," he spoke. Soon curling up beside the centaur. Just basically growing exhausted. He nuzzled him and slightly doze off. Just wanting to rest against the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:53 am

"Its been quite a long time since I've done that, I used to be on a breeding farm until I was bought by your family, according to the humans there, I had made good working sons and daughters thst bore even greater sons and daughters, that is what I was told at least" He explained, looking to his master and watching him, humans rarely ever knew where the centaurs they buy came from, and he had been one of those cases, nothing had been said on where tye stallion had been from.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:45 am

Tray laughed lightly as he was pulled against the stallion. Snuggling up beside him, still struggling to regain his breath. "I'm sure now you have something to look forward to for working overtime. It's my thanks for it," he said lightly. And he might even pay him a little more. Why? Because why not? He was successful, and so he brought in a lot of money. He didn't mind sharing it with his stallion that helped make things happen. He nestled up to him, face flushing as he felt his large length twitch against his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:34 am

The stallion was panting heavily and he gave his master a soft nod, being gentle as he pulled his master close and let him lay against his side, "Most centaurs... Never get that for... Overtime..." He panted out and couldn't help but chuckle lightly, his length still twitching off and on against his master's side.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:30 am

The male quivered as he felt the male release inside of him. And he swore that he was filled to the brim with his stallions seed. Groaning as he felt him pull out lightly. Blushing as he felt some of his warm seed drip down his thighs. He shifted and winced lightly in pain. Turning to his stallion and stroked his hand through his fur. "How was that?" He asked. Hoping his stallion enjoyed that. Because it seemed as if he enjoyed it greatly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:22 am

The stallion squirmed on his back legs and he let out a loud pleasured sound as he finally came, groaning loudly as he felt his balls emptying out into his master, he shuttered and his lets quivered from the amount of pleasure he was having, the stallion backed off his master and panted heavily, his seed still flowing from his cock, due to uim having been pent up for so long, he had to lay down in a puddle of his own cum from slight exhaustion, tired and his muscles trembled from the pleasure still coursing through him.
Back to top Go down
000TheLoneWolf000

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:08 am

Tray found the stallions member had brushed up against his prostate. In which it caused him to quiver and cry out in pleasure. He didn't care if he was sore after this, he needed it. And his stallion deserved this treat. He kept his head rated down as his body moved forward from each thrust. Hips flush against the bale he was resting on. Feeling his large member twitching inside of him. Making him groan happily.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 2:00 am

The large stallion snorted loudly and groaned out in pleasure, becoming rougher as he forced himself deeper into his master, gripping the rafter tightly and he groaned when his balls slapped hard against his master's, he breathed heavily and could feel his tip flaring as his climax neared fast, his cock twitching inside the man below the centaur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}   Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overwork deserves something a little extra {Bacon}
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next