From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:17 am

Billie have a soft smile, tangling her fingers through his hair, "well maybe 'never talking again' is rash" she said tilting her head away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:10 am

"Never said anything about a relationship, hell, we could just have a bit of fun then never speak again, if thats what you wanted" He shrugged, leaning his head toward her neck and softly kissing her flesh, keeping one lustful eye on her while he kept her pinned between him and the counter.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 1:06 am

Billie watched him for a long moment, "I'm not Intrested in a relationship" she told him, the thought of being tied down by a male who believed they had utter dominace just because generally they were physically stronger.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:56 am

He shrigged as she spoke, "I'll stay till I'm not wanted" He told her, getting off the stool he was on and he looked to her, softly pinning her to the counter, "That alright with you?" He cooed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:53 am

She shrugged her shoulders, "I wasn't going to leave you bleeding - but feel free to leave at any time"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:50 am

"So, why are you doing this? I mean, you weren't fond of me before" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:49 am

"Oh" Billie said a little relieved, a offered a half smile, she took the cloth away and came back with a small bandage that she placed over the cut.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 am

He jolted when she spoke and he tried to quickly think of a cover, "Uhhh... I've seen that bear a couple times, but not that close, I didn't think he'd be in that area" He tried to cover for himself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyTue Sep 20, 2016 12:41 am

Billie frowned, "what?" She asked oblivious "who?" She asked With narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 3:30 pm

He winced lightly as he felt the cloth on his head, letting out a light huff, "I should have known that bastard was there tonight" He mumbled mostly to himself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:35 pm

She turned on a random light, realising almost immediately that her parents weren't home, she moved into the kitchen and picked up a damn towelette, pressing it to his forehead. She frowned a little as she watched him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:01 am

He grunted as he followed her, raising a brow when he was pulled into her house.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 2:00 am

Billie glared for a moment, before sighing in defeat "come on, my house isn't far" she said taking his elbow and leading him to the two story house. Where she took a key from in the windowsill and opened the door to the lightless house.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:38 am

"What do you mean, "Where was I?" I was bloody well trying to catch up to you, but something knocked me against a tree and I was down for a couple minutes, I heard you and followed" He breathed out, stopping and nearly falling as he tried to catch his breath, his blood dripping down his face.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:34 am

Billie whirled around, her fists up ready to defend herself, "where were you?" She asked, worry making creases in her forehead.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:30 am

Canis quickly chased the bear off then he chased her, catching up and shifting to his human form, blood trickling from a large gash on his forehead, "I think its safe now" He called out while breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:19 am

Billie gapped for a moment, scared out of her mind at the brawl that she was witnessing. She reared back and took off in the opposite direction, finding her way to the tree line she scrambled out of the trees running along the main roads.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptyMon Sep 19, 2016 1:10 am

The creature gained until it pounced ahead of her, a massive bear roared and stood on its back legs, Canis panted heavily and leaped over her, snarlong loudly and tackling the bear back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 11:28 pm

Billie froze hearing the snarl her breath hitched and she began running through the trees, her arms failing when she tripped over and crashed to the point earth soon scattering to her feet and running again.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:37 pm

"No! Wait!" He yelled and chased after her, "Fucking stupid humans, never fucking listen" He snapped and started to partially shift, his body growing and he disappeared into the trees, now that he was in his bipedal form he was much faster but much larger, a snarl rose from his chest as he followed her, knowing something was also following her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Billie hissed, "don't touch me asshole" she said jerking her hand away and moving away from him, turning her back and moving blindly into the forest trying to recall the direction in which they had entered.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:29 pm

He frowned for a few seconds before he got up, "Your parents wont mind if your a few minutes late, come on" He pouted, "I wanted to show you more" He said. He was about to keep pleading with her, when he saw, and smelt, something in the bushes behind her, "Move slowly, and get behind me" He muttered, leaning forward slowly and moving to grab her hand.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:26 pm

She flinched when she felt his hand on her chin, frowning she jolted up to her feet putting some distance between the two of them, she cleared her throat looking away "I need to be heading back"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:23 pm

He watched her and chuckled softly, sitting beside her on the rock, "I can show you more, if you want" He murmured, laying on his side beside her and he looked to her, Canis softly trailed his fingers along her chin, he really wanted to just jump her and fuck her brains out, but he could see he'd need to ware her down before he could do anything, maybe somehow get her scared and he could protect her? Yeah, that always works.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 EmptySun Sep 18, 2016 3:19 pm

Billie gapped a little when she was shown the sight, smiling lightly. She couldn't remeber ever seeing such a natural sight one that made her for the first time be happy with where she was. "It's beautiful" she said watching the sight until the animals wondered out of view,after which she laid down on a near rock watching the stars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next