From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:07 am

"Because there's a small chance of getting caught" He teased against her lips while he grasped her breasts and massaged the mounds of flesh, his cock starting to harden, he grasped one of her hands for a second and placed it on his cock, assuming she'd get the idea while he kissed and sucked on her neck.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 11:53 pm

Billie glared at him, "then why'd you choose here?" She demanded ute she was muffled when he kissed her. Billie found her naked body pressed against the werewolf and shivered, "I need you inside me canis"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 4:01 pm

He grunted as he felt her shirt hit him and he glanced to her, prying his shirt and pants from his body, "Actually, there's going to be a class in here shortly, a gym class, they probably won't hear much" He grinned, crawling over to her and pulling her to him, kissing her roughly as he removed any left over clothing from their bodies.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 9:55 am

Billie laughed and rolled her eyes, she ducked her head, pressing her hands to the sides of the doors, lifting her shirt over her head and pureposely throwing it back at Canis who - she knew was behind her. She stole one of the padded mats from him, setting it down, settling on her knees, facing away from him she settled the mat and turned to sit facing him. "I'm not going to lie, I'm surprised you chose under the stage. You strike me as the cöcky type that isn't above fucking on or over the stage or maybe even in the bathroom" she said in amusment.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 12:50 am

He held her hand and lead her toward the gym, where their stage was for large drama productions, he chuckled and lead her underneath the stage and he dragged a couple gym mats with them for a softer place instead of the floor.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 10:58 pm

Billie stood with him, unsure as to where they were heading but willing enough to go with him if it meant she'd get a repeat of the night before.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:44 pm

He grinned against her neck as he kissed along her neck, giving soft nips, letting his fangs brush against her skin, "Lets go" He chuckled and got up, grasping her hand softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Billie craned her neck and looked over her shoulder to anyone who may have seen his movements, she moved her back to hide the fondling. Moaning softly at the attention her skin was recieving from his hot hand. "Alright" he agreed a little hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:23 am

"We have a supply and I already have someone covering for us, come on" He cooed in her ear and gave her ear soft nips, his hand massaging her thigh while the other slipped under her shirt.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 4:18 am

She smirked and patted his chest, "don't get too friendly, we have class in a few minutes"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:32 pm

Canis chuckled as he sat with her, softly pulling her closer to him, letting outba low growl and nuzzling her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:23 pm

Billie crossed her legs at the knee, looking to Tabitha who was rolling her eyes at Canis. "You two both have sticks up your asses" she huffed and stood, telling Billie she'd see her later she walked off.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:14 pm

"I think you can guess" Canis said lightly, sending a small glare toward Billie's friend, "Your imagination is your best bet for finding out" He grunted.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Billie glared at Canis, due to his horrible timing she'd now have to give her friend details, she tauntingly took canis' hand from her thigh and put it on her knee before returning her attention to Tabitha who was looking at canis obviously knowing he'd give more answers, "so what happened?" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:47 pm

Canis chuckled and sat beside Billie, "I think I just sent that stick farther up her ass" He teased and poked his tongue out at Billie, "Musta put it so far up she just cant feel it" He chuckled, teasingly rubbing Billie's thigh under the table.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Tabitha smirked and looked to canis "so this is the guy that removed that stick from your ass?" She teased causing Billie to glare at both of them. "No" she lied, "I'm helping him study" she huffed. Tabitha rolled her eyes,"what are you studying? The human anatomy?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 2:34 pm

Canis came up behind Billie and he snickered as he listened to the conversation, he snaked his arms around Billie's waist and he softly nuzzled her neck, "Such a caring and... Smart friend Billie" He teased her softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyWed Sep 28, 2016 7:57 am

As lunch rolled around Billie walked into the cafeteria, sitting with Tabitha who was no doubt suspisious as to why Billie wasn't as testy as she always was. "Who'd you sleep with?" She demanded abruptly, causing Billie to almost choke on her water. "No one" she lied with a scowl, Tabitha leaned forward and slammed her hands on the table "Dammit Ford - I'd tell you if it were me" Tabitha said, Billie glared "you wouldn't need to tell me, your latest conquest would do that for you" she said snakily. Tabitha leaned back and crossed her arms, "are they from the school?" Billie glared "are they hot?" Billie rolled her eyes, "at least tell me what they looked like!" Tabitha shrieked leaning over the table now, "the abominable snowman" Billie said sarcastically causing Tabitha to gasp, "you said you didn't sleep with anyone!"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Canis yawned as he walked into class, late, dislite being at school early he rarely ever showed up on time, he flopped into his seat and stretched.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 10:15 am

Billie passed her belongings to her locker and sat in one of the back desks, she swirled an unknown substance in a medical flask waiting for the rest of the class to file in.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:33 am

Canis went home and slept through the night, waking in the morning and getting ready before heading to school.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:27 am

Billie smiled and went to sleep, waking during early sparrows and getting ready for school.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:07 am

"Yup" He said and shifted to his bipedal form and he nuzzled her softly before slipping out the window and running off toward the forest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 4:03 am

Billie nodded, deciding not to tell him that her parents wouldn't care, "I'll see you at school" she says, resting her head against the pillow,
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 EmptyTue Sep 27, 2016 3:56 am

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I should probably head home, the pack will come looking for me and I'd rather not be found by angry parents" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]   The Alpha Next Door [Bacon] - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Alpha Next Door [Bacon]
Page 26 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next