From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revolución

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sun Aug 28, 2016 3:27 am

Trics slowed as the male moved to her, instinct began to take over and she let out calls in reply to his own, her tail swayed and she moved closer, brushing her side against his a few times, dispite her injury she was still able to move quickly whenever he would rise up to try and mount her she'd swing her rear end away from him to tease the large brute.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:15 pm

Scowlers eyes met with Trics and he rose onto his back legs, slamming back down impressively, he began triggering his own chorus of mating calls towards trics, moving towards her at a fast trot pace. His instincts taking over now, he was no longer inspired to wait until her leg was fully healed, unwilling to give her the chance to be out of heat before he had a chance to mate her. Once he was in from of her, a few feet away he rose up onto his back legs as he usually did. However, this time his cock was starting to slowly emerge, sprouting an impressive size, he roared and dropped back down.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:05 pm

The female jolted awake as she started hearing mating calls, she huffed and rolled herself onto her feet, standing and starting to limp toward the water, ignoring males and females alike, she turned her head and watched Scowler where she had just been laying before she started getting her drink, her tail twitching as she stood there, until she turned and began walking back, glad for once males were keeping away from her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 7:09 am

"And handsome" he taunts cockily, resting his large head on her back protectively. Several times throughout the night he woke to find that males had begun crowding due to the soon rising sun. Needless to say he wasn't subtle about his anger and chased them several metres away - thankfully for them they were faster and managed to aviod his horns. When the sun did finally rise, scowler woke and yawned before trotting down to the river bed for a drink. Scowler stood ankle deep in the semi frozen lake, due to his thick skin however he wasn't affected too much by the cold water. His tail swung powerfully backwards and forwards, soon he was trotting back up towards trics who the other males seemed to be staying away from now. As trics had asked scowler wasn't acting too aggressively to the males who were trying to sire their own children. Hadnt Scowler agreed not to, it would be his sole responcability to sire children for the whole herd, but because there was one in particular he wanted, he was definitely keeping his word. All around him mating calls were being displayed, with a herd made of majority females, the few males were fighting over a particular female or group of females. Scowler kept to himself, lounging next to Trics on his side.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:53 am

"I just don't like sharing much, a male especially, strong and smart males are very hard. To find" She said, leaning against him lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:47 am

Scowler smiled at his words, moving to crowd her smaller body with his own protectively, "I haven't seen how possessive you can be baby, but I can assure you I'm worse" he says it like a warning, head-butting her ribs softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:34 am

"The males around here are weak, we need strong genes from you, but if you do pick for me to dam your hatchlings this season, I'd like it to be the same every mating season" She murmured and started to lay back down, "I'm a little possessive" She stated.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:29 am

"Then let's hope it heals enough for tomorrow. I don't want you in danger either, if I get challenged and loose they'll kill you if they think your pregnant from another male." He says moving over to nuzzle and lay next to her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:26 am

"I can put enough weight on it to holdboth of us up" She told him, starting to swing herself so he was always facing her rear while she glanced back.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:22 am

Scowler nodded his approval, and continued circling her, making a silent decision whether to wait until tomorrow or start the process now, the only think stopping him was her injuried leg and the knowledge that he could hurt in further. "How's your leg" he questioned in a deep grunt.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:19 am

She responded easily to his advances, nuzzling him back lightly and staying still when he started to move around her, "There's nonoyher good males to produce good hatchlings anyway, I have no reason to be with another male" She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:14 am

Scowler huffed, "if you had to, you could take a trike my size, your small but fast" he says moving over to nuzzle her face, knowing he'd gone off topic he reverts back, "I don't want you to fight me, I want the whole herd to know that you'll be accepting no mate but me." He says circling her slowly, "and in return i won't fuck anyone but you"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:10 am

"What? Am I supposed to best you or something? The only reason I could beat my brother around was because he felt that females were weak and he let me won every time" She huffed, rising up ontobher feet and watching him.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:07 am

Scowler was surprised by her words, generally females didn't care if a male was mating two of three females of any one time. It was easy to say that trics interested him, he moved closer to her and nudged her side, "if you want to be the only female I mate with this season, then you need to prove to me that your not just bluffing" he says moving to stand in front of her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:02 am

"What do you mean what I want? All I want is a sensible male that instead of just having all the females to himself, he just chooses me and only me, he can have his rough dominant side, but he also has a bit of a softer side, just enough to let me in to truely care for" She snorted and wstched him closely.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:58 am

Scowler frowned and turned his head towards her, grunting lightly "so tell me what you want" he asks curiously, standing up to grunt loudly close to her face, once again he was showing off his dominace, her heat was driving his insticts crazy, he was so close to simply mounting her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:55 am

She grazed within reach of her head and she let out a light huff when he came back, glancing to him as he spoke, "How should I know? The only thing I can think of is being the dam to your hatchlings, but many other females probbly would be too once everyone else's seasons start" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:50 am

Scowler moved past her to scout the herd, making sure no one was injuried other than the male he'd broken the leg of, once everything seemed to be settled he moved back to trics and nuzzled her head before he laid down next to her, a cöcky expression on his face, "and how were you planning on taming me?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:46 am

The small female jolted when the male came up and started pushing her back to the herd, "Well then go easier on the herd, I had to get away from the other females because they want me to "tame" you" She snorted out at him, starting to slowly limp back to the herd, staying away from the males and females, just finding a spot and laying dow.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:44 am

Scowler trotted over to trics, and let off a series of hollow grunts, "you need to rest your leg" he says, cutting off her access to the vegetation with his own body, he used his frill on her rear to persuade her to head back towards the herd so he could keep a close eye on her.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:21 am

The females watched Scowler and some were instsntly fearful of him, there was even one that started to push Trics around to try and get tmher to tame the new leader.

Trics eventualmy just moved away from the other females, grazing near the treeline again with blood dripping down her leg from the wound.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:19 am

It took a few minutes for scowler to notice the Males and females trying to get together, he roared when he noticed one such couple near the tree line in total view of the herd. He roared and charged at the couple. Knowing he would have to make an example of the male if he wanted the other males to repect him. He slammed into the male that had mounted the female and bit a whole into his frill. Which he used to drag the young male to the middle of field -- "if any male neglects to ask my permission before mateing, let this be some incentive" he reared up and slammed his feet back down onto the male, fortunately for the male, scowler had pureposely missed his head and instead had crushed his front leg. He roared and trotted away without another look at the male.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:12 am

Trics was limping as she grazed with the other females, keeping her weight off her back right leg, she looked up as a few females tried to sneak off woth some males, Trics knew it wouldn't end well for them, so to keep herself safe she stayed quiet, her thick tail twitching as she moved slowly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:09 am

Once it was clear he'd once, scowler let out a large roar to gain the herds attention. He made sure to send an aggressive roar towards the smaller male, making it clear he was to leave the herd. Scowler roared again and charged the males that were crowding trics. He charged a devide, allowing the females to graze in peace while he stood guard keeping the other males at bay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:05 am

The lead male became dizzy when he was thrown and he tried to get up, flopping back down before he managed to get up, bellowing out as the larger male's horns pierced his side and caused quite a bit of damage to his organs.

While he still had the chance the once leader started to hobble away, leaving the larger male as the leader of the herd, also earning him rights to any females he wanted within the herd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next