From The Beginning to The End
What's up Mofos!

From The Beginning to The End

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.Share | 

Cretatous Survival (Ash)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:43 pm

the thought that Trics had mated with another male shortly after she'd run from him irked him, but the thought that she'd mated with someone smaller and weaker than him pissed him off further. Another thought bothered him, "she was weak when she left, what if she couldn't fight them off?" it was plausible, it had happened before, even when Scowler had been there, he hadn't managed to save her, it also made him want to find the trike responsible and make him pay.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:39 pm

"If she did... Then he must be smaller than me.. She could barely keep you up" He murmured, keeping an eye on his own mate while watching the hatchlings with his mother.
Back to top Go down
http://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:34 pm

Scowler chuckled at his son, allowing himself to relax with slight conversation before they dove into the heavy stuff. Scowler looked at Patchy as he questioned whether or not he sired the hatchlings, up until this point he'd simply assumed they were his. "If they're not, it's going to make forgiving her a whole lot harder, if they're not it would mean that she mated almost right after she left" he frowned.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:29 pm

"Yeah well, if they're related to you, they'll be a handful" He teased his father, looking to him, "I don't know what to do or say... We just got over it Pop..." He murmured and sighed, watching his mother by the lake, "I know its a bad thought... But are those even yours Pop?" He murmured lightly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:24 pm

Scowler looked at his son, "i think that you've left your run a little late to be deciding you don't want kids" Scowler joked, eager to avoid the subject of Trics, but knowing it was unavoidable. "I don't know" he told his son honestly, frowning heavily and sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 pm

Patchy gave a huff in response to his father, walking over and he grazed close, "What do you think?" He asked his father quietly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:14 pm

Scowler woke up some time later, checking on his mate and their nest before looking around for his son, it didn't take scowler long to find Patchy and his mate. huffing at them both in greeting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:10 pm

Oceana let the male sleep, staying up for some time before she dozed off, letting out soft snores as she slept deeply.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:05 pm

Scowler nodded, "don't worry" he told her nibbling at her frill before he laid down, resting his head down. The large male didn't sleep however, often chasing off females or male's who got too close for his liking. As the herd settled down however, Scowler fell asleep, he was exhausted after not sleeping for several days, but sleeping lightly to ensure nothing occurred.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:02 pm

(Lol okay~)

Oceana let out a soft breath and she nuzzled him, "Just promise.. You'll try to eventually" She asked softly, giving him a pleading look.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:00 pm

(i couldn't really remember Scowler's past and im too lazy to go searching xD so im going to revamp it so it fits)

Scowler thought about her words and frowned, he didn't want to talk about his father right then with Oceana, he recalled that Trics' was really the only person he'd confided in. Scowler knew that he wouldn't react the same way as either of the females, "i'm not wired that way Oceana" he told his mate, standing and walking over to her, "if i left and came back to find you with someone else, i would fight him because that's all i know" he sighed, "i'm not ready to forgive her because if our situations were reversed i wouldn't have forgiven myself" he nuzzled her, "i need time and with the nest i can't afford to get tangled up in any of it."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:54 pm

Oceana sighed and she nuzzled him softly, "Just think about it, if you left her or me, then suddenly came back and one of us had a new mate and a nest? You would want some comfort" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:51 pm

Scowler nuzzled Oceana as he approached, listening to her words, he looked back over at Trics briefly, "she left" was his only statement, the large male was brooding it seemed. He laid down near the nest and yawned, laying his head down. Scowler had never been too talented with forgiveness or emotion - given his childhood, he wasn't used to being in a situation where he was tasked with forgiving someone. Forgiveness generally speaking, wasn't part of Scowler's vocabulary, given that Tric's had betrayed his trust and forced him to mourn her, leaving him in a vulnerable state.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:44 pm

Trics didn't even budge as she heard him, only curling tighter around her young, the female letting out a breath.

Oceana looked up to her mate as she noticed him returning, she had watched the exchange, "Scowler... She wants to be close to you.. I can tell" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Scowler turned to leave, but turned his head back at the last second, "Trics..." the male looked to be about to bury the hatchet, but something changed his mind, after a long pause, he sighed and grunted out in a brooding sort of way, "stay close to the herd." He grumbled, before he walked back up towards Oceana.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:39 pm

Trics sighed as she watched, hanging her head lightly before she called the hatchling back to her, once all three were back with her she laid down with them, laying her head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:37 pm

Scowler admired the young male's strength as he got back up after being toppled, the large male purposely took a step back when the hatching shoved him, allowing the hatching to believe he'd beaten him. Scowler recalled doing this kind of this with patchy when he was younger. Scowler's expression faltered when he saw Trics, turning his attention away from her and the hatching's to drinl
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:33 pm

The hatchling let out a sound as he was toppled, rolling back over and he tried to shove Scowler like he tried before, his smaller siblings getting scared and running back to their mother, Trics stood and looked to Scowler, raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:26 pm

The large male smirked at the hatchling, "It's nice to meet you Spike" the herd's leader told him, leaning his head down cockily and toppling the hatchling over with ease, snorting out his laughter "My name's Scowler" he introduced.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:21 pm

The largest of the hatchlings looked up, standing in front of his smaller siblings and he snorted toward the large male, "Spike" The young male said, squaring off, or at least trying to.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:13 pm

Scowler drank loudly, his front legs within the shallow water, he paused for a moment to look over to the hatchings unsure of how to handle things with Trics. Scowler didn't like that she was so far from the herd, but was unwilling to walk over to talk to her yet, as he didn't want to give Oceana the wrong idea. While the large male knew it would be important for him to make things right with his old mate, he wasn't sure he was prepared to forgive her yet. Scowler's curiosity got the better of him, just as he'd been about to walk away, he approached the young trike's turning his attention to the oldest and largest - the same child who had tried to fight him earlier, "whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:06 pm

Oceana grazed quietly next to her nest, keeping an eye on her mate and she let out a breath, "Okay" She said softly, nuzzling him in return.

Trics had become distant from the herd, laying between the trees and lake, the hatchlings with her playing by the water.

Patchy had met with his mother, but seemed to stay away, he didn't nessciscarily agree with her actions, running off, he had just gotten over losing her, now he had her back, he was just confused now.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:49 pm

As the night approached rapidly, the large male had become extremely unforgiving to anyone who approached the nest, even going as far as almost trampling a male who had walked too close while grazing. While the male's temperament was currently very harsh, she'd taken to standing near Oceana again, nuzzling her gently. Scowler remained beside her for a long while, before he nipped at her frill gently and told her he'd be back, as he headed down to the lake for a drink.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:41 pm

Oceana watched him and let out a soft breath, moving and laying down beside the nest.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Scowler nuzzled her softly, "let's not talk about it right now" he suggested, "i don't need to be thinking about it while i'm watching the nest" he told her, huffing and moving away a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cretatous Survival (Ash)   

Back to top Go down

Cretatous Survival (Ash)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next