From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very Bearable Time [Ash]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
AshXNight

A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:38 am

(Sorry, accidentally switched to first person)

Faythe shrugged her shoulders, "I'll be going after him anyway, I don't need your help" I say with an easy wave of my hand, "besides, what I do is none of your concern" I say challenegingly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:34 am

"I couldn't ask you to do that, its a bear matter, and what if you get hurt? How am I supposed to help you? No thumbs" he said and frowned, his ears back, "I wont risk it" he huffed.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:31 am

I shook my head with a deep frown, " you'll be killed before you even get close" I say with concern lacing my voice I wasn't going to watch while another animal was killed. "Stay here until your paw heals, I'll help you kill the hunter once your paw is healed." I offer looking him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:27 am

"I noticed, I was actually tracking him when I got caught, he needs to be stopped, the bear population is down, he's been getting females and cubs more than males, now with less females males are getting more dangerous" He explained and scratched his neck with his good paw.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:25 am

Faythe moved to sit crossed legged opposite the bear who she was now sure wasn't going to hurt her, "Faythe" she greeted with a smile, "you should be more careful the hunter, he has traps everywhere" she says with a deep frown.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:18 am

He followed her, keeping weight off his paw as he followed a comfortable distance behind, he sat back down when at her hut and he flicked his ears, watching her bandage his paw, "Thank you again, my paw would be infected quickly if you hadn't of done that" He said, giving a toothy smile, "I'm called Thorbern" he said and placed his injured paw in his chest, pointing to himself.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:15 am

Faythe nodded, "the hunter, he lives out here, targets bears, Come, I'll fix your paw" she says and easily turns her back though she kept a careful watch on the large bear, she walked slowly, throwing rocks in certain places to check for traps. She helped the nameless bear through the field to her hut. She had his paw wrapped up in little under five minutes.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:11 am

He raised a brow as he watched her, but he listened to her request and he turned his head away from her, wincing and baring his fangs as he felt the metal pried from his paw, he got up and moved a bit away, flopping onto his butt and examining his paw, great, more scars, "Thank you, though I am surprised a human would help me" he said and turned his head toward her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:05 am

Faythe looked at the large bear, it was bigger than most others she encountered, she pointed with her spear, "put your head down there" she said in an exotic accent that could have been Russian. She had no doubt that if the bear really wanted to he could kill her, but if his head was rested away from here at least she'd have a chance.mone her directions were followed she crouched down and pried the trap open with her spear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:02 am

The bear spotted her and his ears perked, despite staring at her body for a few very long seconds, he held up his front paw with the trap on it, "You think you could use that spear and get this off me? That would be great before the hunter that set it shows up" he muttered, his nose twitching as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 5:00 am

Faythe frowned when she heard the roar. She wore what was basically a piece of material around her breasts and the same coloured material acting as a skirt. Her hair was messy and she carried a make shift spear. She ran along the hard forest floor, having groan out out here she learnt to survive and adapt. Seeing the large bear she pulled up short, wary.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:52 am

Sure thing~

Thorbern snorted as he lumbered through the forest in his bear form, he was larger than most grizzly's, also littered with scars from fights with other bears in the area. He rose up onto his back legs and looked around, before he continued on his way, growling to himself, he was bored, no doubt about that, at least, until he stepped into something in a clearing, a bear trap, he roared in pain and tugged on the metal trap, the teeth digging into his flesh, he may have been mostly fur, but he was mostly fat in this form as well. Before he could even think about shifting into his human form, he heard foot steps, "Hello?" he called in pain.
Back to top Go down
AshXNight

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:46 am

Name: Faythe Queen

Human appearance:
A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9uvblDAtiUZOTmEXpWhccntsPDiRfHzUmII5jM0SNuAYgNLamVTH-5M7frw

personality in Rp

Other: would you mind starting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 4:37 am

Here we go Razz

Name: Thorbern Midas
Human Appearance: A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 D0a91ff624cf5d49b95f95f6180506a0
Bear Appearance: A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 9b007bc87bc1148823ac105d3a214a59
Personality: In rp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very Bearable Time [Ash]   A Very Bearable Time [Ash] - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very Bearable Time [Ash]
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
From The Beginning to The End :: Rp Page-
Jump to: