From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:09 am

He smiled when Jay didn't pull away and he softly held his hips, gently preening the male's feathers that he could reach, he snaked his arms around Jay's waist and softly pulled him back, "I guess it took long enough for a single winged display to work" he chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:07 am

The bird let off soft noises to respond. Feeling the others beak against his own. Brushing it back up against the others own. Knowing well Damien was hoping the courtship was a success. And to Jay, it was most certainly a success. Then he remembered the hot chocolate, knowing well he was going to have to re-warm the milk. That wouldn't be a problem.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 6:01 am

His display finished and he moved close to the other male, his eyes soft and he softly rubbed his beak on the other male's beak, giving soft clacks and little whistles as a finale to his display. His wing slowly folded and his tail feathers went back to normal, as did the rest of his feathers, flattening back out.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:41 am

Jay had noticed the others slight excitement. Seems the poor bird hasn't really managed to get a mate. He let off light, small chirps and other slight croaks. Seeing as Damian had gotten closer to him. Seeing the others courting display that he put on. and he was still very impressed at the others work. Even a bit flattered, but he contained himself seeing that the display was almost over.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:37 am

He perked up at the jay's look of intrigue and he continued with his display, giving louder whistles toward the other male and he inched closer, moving as much as the other would allow him, his tail flicked in different directions as his wing folded and unfolded, tilting his wing up then back down while continuing to fold and unfold his wing.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:24 am

Jay kept his chocolate eyes fixed on the other. Watching with interest as he started to show his wing display. Amused to know the other at least tried. He chirped lightly, watching the display. Of course, he's never been in a courting before. He's tried to do one, but those always turned out to be shit. But a courting directed his way? That wasn't something that ever happened. So he was definitely intrigued.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:20 am

The bright red male clacked his beak when the blue jay responded and he continued his whistles between clacks of his beak, he glanced to make sure he had space before he spread his wing out, his stub stretched as well, this was one part of the courting that Damien sucked, wing displays, since he only had one wing, all the courtships he tried since the amputation were fails.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:15 am

The Blue Jay nodded lightly, hearing the other make his way over. Spotting the other as he flicked and spread his tail feathers. He responded by spreading his own tail feathers, along with still flicking them around lightly. Unable to fluff out his feathers, since his hood was in the way. The light whistles and tweets he heard definitely surprised him, and so did the show. He responded with light chirps. Feeling the others gaze on him.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:09 am

"I'll be fine crashing on the couch" he said, "Hot chocolate sounds nice" He said while moving toward the other bird, flicking his tail feathers and spreading the feathers, making his tail look larger and he fluffed his feathers as much as he could in response to the other bird's tail flicks, he flexed talons and gave light whistles or tweets, standing near the other male and keeping an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:39 am

Jay blinked "you sure? It's a small couch, I don't want you waking up with a crooked back," he mused. Stepping over to the kitchen as he notched the others feathers fluffed up. Amsusemt filled him as he watched. "Would you like some hot chocolate? I grabbed some from the store before I ran into you," he hummed. Pulling out the milk, moving it into the microwave. He himself enjoyed it, he didn't know about Damien. His instinct was to respond to the others move, so he just playfully smirked and continued with his flirty, sassy way. Birds could see something and want it. That's how it's always been. Especially that's how birds got their mates. Act all big and strong by fluffing up your feathers, surly a pretty birdie would walk past and see your show.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:31 am

"Alright.." He said lightly and followed him inside. "I can sleep on the couch, I don't mind" He said and gave a small smile, he noticed the moved the blue jay was making and on instinct he responded to it by fluffing up his feathers, though they were different species, courting for them both was relatively the same.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:41 am

"Yeah, I'm sure. Besides... It gets pretty lonely. I enjoy having people to talk to," he said cheerfully. Making his way up to the steps, he unlocked his door and opened it. Stepping inside, he waited for the other bird to step inside before he closed the door. He stretched out and smiled slightly. "You can take my bed. Since I don't really have any extra bedrooms. I don't mind sleeping on the floor or the couch," he said. Shaking off a bit, he always enjoyed shaking his tail. He guessed that was just how sassy he was. Even though he wasn't really doing anything to be sassy. Maybe he was trying to impress?
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 am

He raised a brow and watched the other bird, wow, offering a place so quickly? Well, birds of a feather stick together, literally, "If you're sure, I don't want to impose" he murmured, rubbing his stump on reflex whenever he was nervous, he used to rub his wing, but now he just rubbed the stub.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:30 am

"Yeah, my house is just right over there," he said. Pointing to it lightly, before he looked back over to Damien. Frowning a bit as the other said he had to find a motel or something. Didn't he have a home? "You know. You can stay at my place. I don't really mind one bit," he said. Feeling the cool breeze run through him. And he just smiled at that. Noticing they made it to his home, stopping right in front of it. He didn't mind sharing his home. Besides, he would enjoy the company.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:21 am

"Its fine, name's Damien" He said, watching the smaller bird, "So you do live around here?" He questioned, his good wing twitching and stretching lightly, since he couldn't fly his good wing didn't have much muscle and was mostly just bone. "If you gotta go that's fine, I gotta go find a motel or something anyway to stay in for a while" he said.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 3:02 am

There were quite a lot of feral birds. But not a lot of ones like them. Why it was like that he wasn't quit sure. Maybe most of them just lived somewhere else? That was probably the case. He looked over to the bird. Before he looked forward. "Sorry for not introducing myself. My names Jay, if that isn't funny then I don't know what is," he mused. Get it? He was a Blue Jay. And so his name was Jay. He never minded the name. He glanced back over to the other larger bird. "Anyway, it was nice meeting another bird. My house is coming up," he spoke. His house was coming up quickly, but deep down. He wanted to stand around and chat with the bird. He was that interesting.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:57 am

He snapped his head to the side when he felt someone bump into him, noticing it was another bird, he looked curious, it was strange to see another bird around, "Its fine" he said then shot glares to anyone passing, "I'm used to getting stared at by now, clearly" he said, extending his amputated wing before moving it back into a folded position, like the rest of his wing was folded like the other, "It really is nice to see more birds, you rarely see them, besides the feral ones anyway" he let out a small chuckle, but still seemed on edge.
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:45 am

Jay shifted as he got the things he needed, and made his way outside. Noticing he ran into someone. Huffing lightly as he shuffled around a bit. "I'm terribly sorry, I wasn't really watching where I was going," he said lightly. Reaching up a hand to lightly run over the back of his neck. Looking up, he noticed it was a bird. He blinked in surprise, he's never seen this one around. And he was surprised to see that he was missing a wing. His heart sunk as he shifted. "Sorry if I'm staring, I haven't seen to many other birds around," he apologized. Feathers still slightly ruffled, but he managed to smooth them out. He shuffled a bit, not wanting to be rude by staring for too long. "It's nice to see other birds," he said lightly. Hoping the other wouldn't snap at him. He was having a pretty good day, and didn't want it to be ruined by being squawked at by another bird.

((It's fine~! I had a bit of trouble myself >w<))
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:25 am

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 D048cba6855fe4c619a4cec165ea03a6

Damien sighed as he stood in the cold, rubbing the stub he called his left wing, due to some health problems most of his left wing had to be amputated, and since there weren't any prosthetics for wings, he was out of luck to be a normal bird again. The large bird grumbled to himself and he sent glares as he was stared at, mostly because he was a one winged bird. "Who yall gawkin' at? Ain't ya never seen a bird before!?" He screeched at the crowd as they walked past him, making them move by faster, he flicked his tail feathers and sighed deeply.

(Sorry that took so long, I couldn't find a picture I liked and I had to go eat)
Back to top Go down
LittleJayBirdie

LittleJayBirdie

PostSubject: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 1:13 am

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 8733550551c5b3fa5f21a06653d98185

The days have seemed to move by pretty slow. Or it was just his imagination. Jay had lightly walked down the street. Looking up towards the sun, which was going down pretty fast. The night was setting in, and that was his favorite part of the day. There weren't many birds, that was something he knew. But he didn't mind at all, he was still happy. His feathers fluffed up a bit as he felt the cool breeze. Of course, his selection of clothing wasn't the best. Since he usually wore shirts, but no pants or such. He never really wore pants, they always felt weird. Especially with his tail feathers. He stopped by a small store. Deciding to grab a few things before he went back home. Jay had soon heard a voice, nearly jumping in total shock. Looking to the side and noticed another bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}   Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon} - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just going to wing this courtship {Bacon}
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3