From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigerblaze

Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 2:15 am

Stormflight slowed his pace. Maybe he was going too fast for her. "Is that better?" He licked the gab between her ears.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:26 pm

She moved with his thrusts and she whined out, her ears back, "I-it feels a-amazing" She whined, trying to please him despite the pain she was in.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:13 pm

Stormflight thrusted quicker, hoping to soon get a climax out of her. "Tell me that you love this... Tell me that you want more." He ordered. "Tell me how lucky you are to have me as your... Master."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:11 pm

She whined as she felt the pain from his thrusts and she moved with him, breathing heavily and lowering her head to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

"Mhm... I quite like how tight you are." Stormflight purred as he began to slam into her, his balls beginning to slap her ass with great force, leaving a red mark and causing the slightest of pain. "Maybe I'll make you my personal pleasure slave." He whispered that softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 2:05 am

She panted and mewled in pleasure as she moved with him, her claws digging into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 16, 2017 1:59 am

Stormflight purred with satisfaction. He soon thrusted a bit faster, continuing to tease her clit with his fluffy tail.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 10:08 pm

She mewled and jumped as she felt his tail against her folds, her ears pinning and she couldn't hold back a moan, pushing up against him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Stormflight slowed his pace for her sake and licked her ears comfortingly. "See, it's not that bad. Besides, it'll get better. I promise." He used his tail to tickle her clit.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:34 pm

She yelped and mewled out in pain as she felt him break through her barrier and she felt his barbs dig into her walls, she squirmed under him and whined out in pain, breathing hard and pinning her ears.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:26 pm

"Good girl." Stormflight praised, then proceeded to thrust into her sharply. His cock speared into her tight core and he gripped her scruff with much force, muffled groans escaping from his mouth. His barbs scratched her walls, causing certain pain for the she-cat but mostly pleasure.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:19 pm

She pinned her ears and turned her head away from him, "I guess, not like you're giving me a choice" She mewed, though she couldn't deny the pleasure she was getting from him.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 15, 2017 9:11 pm

"Correct," Stormflight growls. He rubs his cock around her pussy, hoping to get a moan out of her. "After this, you're gonna give me a blow. Got it?" He snarls into her ear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:59 pm

"You don't seem to be getting off even if I say no, so I guess I have to let you" She mewed softly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 9:44 pm

Stormflight hisses in irritation, but asks anyway. "Tastleswish, do I have permission to mate with you?" He positions himself at her entrance and licks her scruff reassuringly before gripping it tightly with his teeth. It's likely that he'll fuck her even if she says no.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:58 pm

She pinned her ears and let out a squeak as she felt him against her folds, her ears back, "At least ask for permission" She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

His cock throbs and he rests it on her pussy lips. "I know, but I need to have you."
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:45 am

"Stormflight... Cant we talk first... I mean this is technically rape.." She murmured to him softly.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:32 am

"I can't stop thinking about you. Please, let me make you yours." The tom begs, pressing against her to prevent her from running away.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:12 am

The female squeaked as she was pushed into a mating crouch and she looked back, "W-what are you doing?" She mewed, curling her tail under her between her legs.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 07, 2017 3:02 am

When they were far from the camp, Stormflight took that moment to gently push Tastleswish into a mating crouch. "Don't fight it," he whispered softly into her ear.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:59 am

"Its fine, it'll take some time getting back into the swing of things, but I should be fine" She purred softly and followed him, her tail lashing softly as she brushed her pelt against his while they walked.
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:51 am

Stormflight felt embarrassed. "Oh, right! Well, I could always use that great nose of yours." He guided the she-cat out of camp gently with his tail.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:50 am

"I'd love to get out of camp Stormflight" She purred and lashed her tail, "I'd love to be able to get out of camp, just bare with me if I get lost or bump into different things" She mewed softly and lowered her head lightly, "I uhh.. Cant really see anymore" She told him.

(Welcome back :3)
Back to top Go down
Tigerblaze

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 06, 2017 1:39 am

Stormflight dipped his head. "That's great! Now, I could use a hunting partner. Care to join me?" The gray tom was planning on seducing Tastleswish if she said yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)   Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warrior x Deputy (Canadian Bacon!!!)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next