From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can't fall for my captors -PAFP-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Rainstep~

Can't fall for my captors -PAFP- Empty
PostSubject: Can't fall for my captors -PAFP-   Can't fall for my captors -PAFP- EmptyMon Jun 27, 2016 10:11 pm

Name: Jeremy
Looks: a short, grey and black cat anthro with blue eyes
Dislikes: anyone he doesn't like being close to him and the cold

Jeremy was out on a warm, summer night. His ears flicking as he walked down the sidewalk. His tail twitching a bit as he hummed softly. Before he felt someone was following. Looking behind him as he looked around. Noticing he didn't see anyone. And walked on. Managing to pick up a scent of about three Anthros. He wondered if they were close or they had just been there. He didn't know, but he could smell it. He heard more noises behind him and kept moving. Frowning unhappily. Before he felt he was jumped on and slammed into the ground. Opening his mouth to let off a surprised cry. Before blacking out. He awoke to wearing no clothes, wearing a collar, and being chained by it. He mewled and shifted. Seeing two three anthros step into his cell. Unclothed and their members fully unsheathed. He shivered and panicked a bit.
((They can be any type of anthros!))
Back to top Go down

Can't fall for my captors -PAFP-
Page 1 of 1