From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revoluciĆ³n

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kittycat1234

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:10 am

"Well, I care about my group, I'm not sure you do. But I don't know, your personality is different, and you smoke," he said. Waving his hand in front of his face. He wasn't as tense and hateful towards other beings as this cheetah was.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:06 am

"How are we opposites?" He asked while zipping his pants back up and wiping his hands on an old article of clothing beside him, "Tell me what is so different between us" He told him, his ears flicking.
Back to top Go down
https://ftbtte.forummotion.com
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:05 am

Seth's fur heated up as he saw the other unzip his pants to take a piss. Before moving to stab the walker in the head with the dagger he had. Watching it fall down, he wiped off his blade on some clothing close by. Shoving it into his pocket. "Your like the opposite of me," he said.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 3:00 am

"Look out for the walker behind you" He said casually as he held the cigarette between his lips and he unzipped his pants, casually taking a piss right there, he didn't even seem to care that Seth was there practically right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:57 am

Seth shrugged slightly. "Why not? My group isn't your group, so they are both different. And so I chose to do what I had to do. And I'm pretty proud of it," he said. Pale blue eyes still fixed on the cheetah in front of him. Tail curling as he settled against the wall. Besides he knew that they have done so much for him, he wanted to return it.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 2:28 am

"Why?" He asked, "Why risk your life for your group?" He asked and watched him, moving back toward his stash and pulling out a cigarette, lighting it and taking a drag from the lit smoke, "Half the time with my group its every man for himself" He stated.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:59 am

"You would be doing the same thing if your group was running out of supplies. We literally have nothing left," he said. Standing up quickly, tail lightly twitching. Ready just in case the other attacked. "So I've taken it apon myself to risk my life for my groups well being," he said. Shuffling ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:52 am

"Now was that so hard?" He grunted and put his knife away, "Why are you around here? This is my group's territory" He said as he stood and unpinned the other anthro's leg.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:49 am

Seth narrowed his eyes into slits. "Okay, okay. My name is Seth, from the gang not too far away," he growled. Not liking the other was holding a knife up to his throat. This cheetah had no thought in them being the same species, anthros. But oh well, the male above him didn't care less.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:32 am

"You better tell me, I don't want to do this" He hissed and pulled out a knife, pressing it to Seth's neck and glaring toward him, his tail thrashed and he kept his ears perked forward in case anyone else showed up or any walkers showed up.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:30 am

Seth growled and noticed the other grab at his wrists. Moving and squirming. Hating that he was now pinned by what ever was around his ankle, and the cheetah above him. "I don't need to inform you of that information..." He growled softly. Eyes narrowing ever so slightly and squirming around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:22 am

Owen spun around and growled as he heard someone behind him, he hid his stash again and he charged forward, jumping onto the stranger and gripping his wrists, "Who are you?" He snarled and glared toward him. The cheetah wasn't that muscular, but he made up for it in other ways.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:20 am

Seth cursed under his breath as soon as he heard a voice. Tail twitching as he turned to make a break for it. But while he was doing so, he tripped over soemthing that got his foot caught. Thumping to the ground. Hissing as he squirmed slightly. Moving and digging his class into anything. Trying to pull his foot out.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:09 am

Owen chuckled to himself as he stood in the back of the store with his back toward the other anthro, he pulled out his stash and looked through it to see if he was missing anything. "Good... All here" He said and stood straight, about to turn and leave the store.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 1:01 am

Seth's ears twitched at the footsteps he heard. Muttering a soft curse as he continued on the best he could. Making sure he was able to see every spot and hear every sound. Dashing into what seemed like a clothes shop tail twitching as he looked for somethings he could grab. Like shirts and other articles of clothing that he could use. Making sure to stop his movement and listen. Just in case there were any other anthros or walkers around.
Back to top Go down
~Canadian~Bacon~
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:55 am

Owen muttered to himself as he crept through the darkness, trying to find his stash he kept hidden from his group, he ran across a road and into a building quickly, the dark cheetah anthro disappeared into the darkness and chuckled as he found his stash. The males in his group constantly wanted smokes or weed but never found any, accept for Owen, he seemed to always find it and he used that to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:18 pm

Seth moved along silently, trying to make sure he wasn't caught. Trying to find some more supplies for his group. But they were running out of them quite quickly. And he took it apon himself to go find things that they needed. The thing was, he knew he was trespassing on territory. Making sure to keep out of sight as humanly possible. The feline ducked down. His pale blue eyes scanning every corner and every dark place of his surroundings. His tail lightly twitching. His light silver fur ruffling a bit. Soon scenting the other gang. Moving back and let off a soft curse. Praying he wasn't caught.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares   Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to a world [Bacon] where dreams become nightmares
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3