From The Beginning to The End
Welcome to our site! (:
Welcome to our site! (:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

viva la revolución

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Stormwind~

Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 2:12 am

Riverstar dipped her head. "A she-cat…" She muttered, mostly to herself, but loud enough for Willowstep to catch. Her eyes first brightened, then darkened slightly with lust whey she directed her gaze at her friend. "You said you were in heat as well?" The idea of a stick didn't catch her fancy. It would take too much work to peel the potentially hurtful bark off, as she needed relief now. As strange as the idea was, perhaps her best griend, the medicine cat, was the solution…
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 12:52 am

"I don't know what more to say. Find a tom, I'm sure he'll give you pleasure. Or I'm sure you don't want kits... Uh, find a she-cat. Maybe they could help? I don't get complaints like this often, or even use a stick. I've suggested that and it seems to work," she said. Shrugging her shoudlers in defeat. Hating how she mostly couldn't help with ideas. She felt completely clueless.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 8:04 am

Riverstar lowered her head, looking embarrassed as the medicine cat made her recommendation. "Well, Willowstep… I have been, and it's not helping me at all." Feeling the urge flare up in her again as she looked at her friend, she hissed out of frustration. Growling, she vented "I need something that isn't me!"
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 3:06 am

Willowstep was sitting where she held her herbs. Looking through them lightly. Not knowing what to use for a heat. Standing up and looking back as Riverstar soon entered her den. "I don't know what to use. None of these seem like they would work on heats. All I can say is to just please yourself. How you can do that, I'm not sure," she said. Moving to head over to Rivertar. Looking through her other medical supplies. Finding absolutly nothing. Which was frustrating. But she knew there wasn't a herb for everything.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:44 am

(No problem! And I'd love to continue this!)

Riverstar dipped her head, mewing "Thank you, I'll be right there after I check on the others." Stopping at the entrance, she watched Willowstep pad past with her tail raised. For a lust-controlled instant, she stole a glance at the medicine cat's core, barely making out its pink folds amidst the fluff of her friend's fur and the gathering darkness. Blinking and shaking her head, she silently cursed herself for the moment of weakness, then focused on ensuring everycat who had attended the gathering was accounted for. Finally, she made her way into Willowstep's den, mewing a soft greeting.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 2:35 am

((Back again! But I'll stay because I finished finals QwQ sorry if you don't want to do this anymore, I completely understand!))

"Hello there, Riverstar. I'm surprised the clan meeting went so well," she said. A light purr rumbled as she spoke. Gaze drifting over to the clan leader. "I see your dealing with a heat. I know how you feel. I have to deal with them too, it's crazy to know that so many toms just want a piece of you when your like that," she said. Walking alongside her friend. Tail raised happily as she noticed they were getting closer and closer to the opening of their camp. And she had to say, she was compeltly exhausted. Just wanting to curl up in her den and sleep. "I might have soemthing for your problem. Meet me at my den," she said.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptySun May 22, 2016 11:06 pm

(No worries! I'm glad you're back!)

Riverstar smiled warmly at Willowstep as the medicine cat reached her side.  "Hello, Willowstep!"  She mewed, glad her best friend and most faithful supporter was around.  Especially at the moment.  Her folds pulsed with unwanted heat, a burning sensation that drove Riverstar absolutely crazy, especially because there was no real way to satisfy it without a tom, and that she knew she couldn't deal with at the moment.  It would simply take too much time out of her duties as leader to find a suitable tom within the clan, and the potential of getting pregnant was simply too much of a risk to take.  perhaps Willowstep has a remedy, she thought, gaze flicking back to her friend to see what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptySun May 22, 2016 8:28 pm

((Sorry! I've been so busy Q^Q, and my muse went down a lot. But I'm back with higher muse!))

Willowstep padded after the clan. Her tail twitching in the air ever so gently. She could smell the heat edmitting from her leader. The medicine cat could tell all the toms knew, because they seemed to have been driven up a tree because of the scent. It could be rough times going through a heat. She knew that she herself would be starting soon. And that was bad news for her, because she was a medicine cat. She didn't need toms all over her. She blinked her eyes as Riverstar looker back towards her. And returned the gaze, picking up her pace and arriving beside her.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptySat May 21, 2016 10:10 am

~Stormwind~ wrote:
(Bump XP)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyFri May 20, 2016 6:54 am

(Bump XP)
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:07 am

(Sure!)
Riverstar trudged back towards camp at the head of the pack of Windclan cats,  leading the way back towards the shallow scoop out of the moor that they called home.  She sighed wearily, the gathering hadn't gone particularly well for the clans, and the thick gathering of clouds over the lake showcased that particularly well.  She looked back towards her medicine cat and closest friend, wondering if the group of medicine cats had had a more peaceful meeting than the warriors of the clans had.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyThu May 19, 2016 12:03 am

If you could start us off, that would be great ^^
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:52 pm

Name: Riverstar
Appearance: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) 0bbde714861765fa66496eb5bcbf89d2
Personality/Temperament: Always worries about doing what is right for others, which leads to a lot of stress and downright negligence for her own wants and needs. Rarely makes a big decision without a clan vote due to insecurity/selflessness. Likes to confide in Willowstep; the two are definitely close. Careful, observant.
Other: Enjoys her role as leader. Both parents have passed away of natural causes. Is currently in heat.
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:40 pm

Not at all ^^
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 11:38 pm

(Would you mind if the leader is female as well?)
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 10:23 pm

Name: Willowstep
Appearance: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) Tumblr_nr7akwUKLR1u34fyoo1_400
Personality/Termpament: sometimes she's a bit moody. But loves kits, and is the one that cats go to when they need it the most. She would always protect the clan, no matter what.
Other: will find out some history later.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 5:54 am

Fine by me. I'll be leader!
Name:
Appearance:
Personality/Temperament:
Other:
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:20 am

Definitely, and I mostly lean towards medicine cat. If that's alright with you
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:18 am

I like the idea of leader x medicine cat from the same clan! Have any preference for being leader or med cat?
Back to top Go down
Kittycat1234

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:16 am

UHHH, we could do leader X medicine cat ^^ or a forbidden love.
Back to top Go down
~Stormwind~

PostSubject: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) EmptyWed May 18, 2016 4:10 am

Hullo! I'm basically fine with whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)   Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty) Empty

Back to top Go down

Relevant Title Goes Here (Kitty)
Page 1 of 1